Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #31
treeve
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 115
Default Re: Kessler "Ward Has No Guts "

and they dis Calzaghe for never leaving home but its a dble standard now that theie hero is champ.
Slappy would make Ward his bitch jsut like he did with Hopkins
treeve is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 03:45 AM   #32
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 03:46 AM   #33
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
"I'll fight him in the United States ,That fight will never come to Denmark because Ward has no Guts !I want to show the word I will fight anywhere "

Strong words from the Viking Warrior !

Who's ready for Ward Kessler 2 ? Where should this be held ?

I love how AFTER this guy gets the shit kicked out of him he thinks Ward should come to Denmark.No one wants this period and it could be in Kessler's living room with his momma reffing and his brothers and sisters as the judges and he still wont win.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 03:49 AM   #34
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing101 View Post
It's about time he leaves Oakland and fights the guy he beat in his home country. It's only fair.
Since when is boxing "fair"? And Ward has no advantage or disadvantage when it comes to location. And Ward fought Froch about 4000 miles away from Oakland.

Dumbass.
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:04 AM   #35
The13thRound
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Why would any boxing fan be against this fight ? where else can ward go but froch and kessler rematches ? there is very little else out there for ward that makes money.
The13thRound is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:13 AM   #36
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatle View Post
You're naive. The Super 6 was structured in a way that completely favored Ward. He is the only man who always fought in his backyard, and he still does so. Why only Ward?

Of course he should fight Kessler in Denmark, just like Kessler has agreed to give Froch a rematch in England.

Nut-hugging can ruin your arms, you know.
Why don't you educate me and tell me exactly how it was structured and how that was Wards fault. If I'm not mistaken Ward wasn't expected to win the super six. Both Kessler and Abraham were favored over him. Like I said, Ward doesn't owe Kessler a thing including a rematch. He's in no position to make demands.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:16 AM   #37
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thRound View Post
Why would any boxing fan be against this fight ? where else can ward go but froch and kessler rematches ? there is very little else out there for ward that makes money.
He's pretty much cleaned out 168. I wouldn't find it objectionable to go up to 175, there are some good fights that could be made there.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:17 AM   #38
Bulletproof
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Based on how the first fight went, why does anyone think a re-match in Denmark would be any different? is the home crowd gonna keep Ward's fists from beating Kessler's head like a kettle drum? Is the home crowd gonna neutralize Ward's huge advantage in hand speed and overall technical ability? The only reason why Kessler, Froch and their butthurt fans want Ward to travel is so he can get jobbed in some ridiculous hometown decision, like Dirrell did.
Bulletproof is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:18 AM   #39
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Why don't you educate me and tell me exactly how it was structured and how that was Wards fault. If I'm not mistaken Ward wasn't expected to win the super six. Both Kessler and Abraham were favored over him. Like I said, Ward doesn't owe Kessler a thing including a rematch. He's in no position to make demands.
Where is Kessler making demands? All he is saying is what many believe to be the truth and that he is prepared to go to the states to make the fight happen. Everybody knows that the fight would generate more money in Denmark etc
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #40
Bulletproof
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendy View Post
Where is Kessler making demands? All he is saying is what many believe to be the truth and that he is prepared to go to the states to make the fight happen. Everybody knows that the fight would generate more money in Denmark etc
So Kessler wants a big check for a fight he has virtually no shot of winning outside of incompetent judging?
Bulletproof is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:24 AM   #41
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
Based on how the first fight went, why does anyone think a re-match in Denmark would be any different? is the home crowd gonna keep Ward's fists from beating Kessler's head like a kettle drum? Is the home crowd gonna neutralize Ward's huge advantage in hand speed and overall technical ability? The only reason why Kessler, Froch and their butthurt fans want Ward to travel is so he can get jobbed in some ridiculous hometown decision, like Dirrell did.
I agree ward wins the fight but as a boxing fan i don't support fights not being made due to the notion that ward is so good the outcome wouldn't be anything different..

With this attitude ward may as well just retire.

Thank god for champs like Kessler who was willing to put it all on the line when he was the no.1 and obviously still prepared to do so.
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:28 AM   #42
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
So Kessler wants a big check for a fight he has virtually no shot of winning outside of incompetent judging?
like i just said i don't support this kind of attitude to why fights are not made. All this bollox about ward getting jobbed outside of america and that no fighter stands a chance against him is pathetic imo.

edit to add: Kessler wouldn't be the only one earning more money via the fight being made in denmark would he? Surely ward would too?
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:30 AM   #43
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendy View Post
Why does he even deserve the rematch at this point? Ward has cleaned 168 out, he doesn't even need Kessler. If the fight were close it would be different. But Ward beat him decisively and in my opinion was on the verge of stopping him if it was allowed to continue.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:34 AM   #44
JoeAverage
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Why does he even deserve the rematch at this point? Ward has cleaned 168 out, he doesn't even need Kessler. If the fight were close it would be different. But Ward beat him decisively and in my opinion was on the verge of stopping him if it was allowed to continue.
If Kessler doesn't 'deserve' the fight then Ward should just retire....

and he sure as hell deserves it a million times more than Ward deserved a shot at Kessler last time they met.
JoeAverage is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:37 AM   #45
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

don't get me wrong i think ward would win....

But i ask where does ward go? With your fans attitude it is pointless him fighting again at 168lb and good business sense to turn down the big money fights available to him? There are no bigger fights nor money available

As a fan of boxing what would you like to see ward do instead?
dendy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum