Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 AM   #151
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
You get smooth when you bulk, not that you would know about bulking pipsqueek

Show your pic again, where you're 140lbs and smooth, except for the 3 protruding ribs
Yeah you get smooth when you're a tubby little fat **** with no muscle
I'm not going to post a picture on the internet for you to bate over you sicko
Try this Anglo:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
dealt_with is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 05:12 AM   #152
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,704
vCash: 634
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Yeah you get smooth when you're a tubby little fat **** with no muscle
I'm not going to post a picture on the internet for you to bate over you sicko
Try this Anglo:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
haha I wasn't even tubby or little, you can't be vascular if you're tubby, you really are humiliating yourself, because whatever you think of me, you can't deny being a lot worse than me it's just a fact, so you really are a masochist

P.S

We saw your pic, and you did the same before, why would you think big muscle men would like you when girls don't even? lmaooooo
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:16 AM   #153
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
It's hilarious you pick me at my heaviest during my bulk, and i would still murder you at that stage in any appearance poll.
Didn't you come 11th or something in a two-bit amateur bodybuilding show in the middle of nowhere?
What's a fitness model bulking for? I look better than you trust me, but I reckon 95% of the people here would look better than you. That other guy who posts pictures here (cutt22 I think) absolutely destroys you aesthetically speaking. I don't understand why they are respectful towards you, you're obviously full of shit and a failure at everything you attempt
Go have another cry about the girls that don't want you That was you wasn't it? You sad cunt
dealt_with is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:16 AM   #154
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,704
vCash: 634
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

lol Lefty and his aliases are amusing, they are as strong in mind as they are in body Old man Lefty has such a malleable mind, and no insults at all, postiong Rogaine adverts to a guy that rocks a guido hairstyle calling a guy that's a bodybuilder with vascularity smooth, no muscle and tubby then claiming he is done, while all the while lured back to be brutalised and degraded further
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:20 AM   #155
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
haha I wasn't even tubby or little, you can't be vascular if you're tubby, you really are humiliating yourself, because whatever you think of me, you can't deny being a lot worse than me it's just a fact, so you really are a masochist

P.S

We saw your pic, and you did the same before, why would you think big muscle men would like you when girls don't even? lmaooooo
Dude you're like 170 pounds and 5'6. You've got a napoleon complex. Your photoshopped picture with the lighting makes you look good in your avatar but every other picture you look average as ****. You've never seen my picture, what sort of insecure, attention seeker posts his picture on the internet for other people to look at? Oh yeah that's right, Anglosaxon
dealt_with is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:20 AM   #156
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,704
vCash: 634
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Didn't you come 11th or something in a two-bit amateur bodybuilding show in the middle of nowhere?
What's a fitness model bulking for? I look better than you trust me, but I reckon 95% of the people here would look better than you. That other guy who posts pictures here (cutt22 I think) absolutely destroys you aesthetically speaking. I don't understand why they are respectful towards you, you're obviously full of shit and a failure at everything you attempt
Go have another cry about the girls that don't want you That was you wasn't it? You sad cunt
Bahahaha

7th is 11th in Mr Scotland? with 6 months training and no steroids. You'd have placed 19th!

what girl wouldn't want this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I don't get rejected by girls, maybe you can tell me how it feels?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

End of the day, me= fitness model as proven You= catabolic forumite with low self esteem, submissive nature and zero self-esteem
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:23 AM   #157
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
lol Lefty and his aliases are amusing, they are as strong in mind as they are in body Old man Lefty has such a malleable mind, and no insults at all, postiong Rogaine adverts to a guy that rocks a guido hairstyle calling a guy that's a bodybuilder with vascularity smooth, no muscle and tubby then claiming he is done, while all the while lured back to be brutalised and degraded further
I'm having too much fun, I was bored but now I'm revitalised lol. Stop calling me Lefty, I got a pm from some other dude asking me if I'm lefty. Get a mod to do an IP check if you don't believe me.
What's that? More than 1 person thinks you're a loser?? Couldn't beee....
dealt_with is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:26 AM   #158
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East, England.
Posts: 1,093
vCash: 1947
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Didn't you take PH's, clen and t3 though?
Jdsm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:28 AM   #159
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,704
vCash: 634
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
I'm having too much fun, I was bored but now I'm revitalised lol. Stop calling me Lefty, I got a pm from some other dude asking me if I'm lefty. Get a mod to do an IP check if you don't believe me.
What's that? More than 1 person thinks you're a loser?? Couldn't beee....
Lol Lefty think's that using Chrome IP changer will disguise his blatant insecurity and identity

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I only lost due to size, as I didn't take steroids, and I trained in barely any time to compete, I still beat over half the people there. Also, look at my abs, 2nd from the bottom row far right of the pic, plus it makes mince meat of your claim I am 5ft 6 yet again.

You're pic was so bad, you made this alt and left because everyone utterly decimated you, then you got badly decimated on this name too because you tried acting up during my ban. You're a weird bi***ual swinger that's for sure
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #160
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,704
vCash: 634
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Didn't you take PH's, clen and t3 though?
None of those are steroids.

T3 in the final week, clen for 2 weeks and PH was over the counter and during my bulk, I did gain 30lbs in 6 weeks, a lot wasn't good weight, but I stripped it away well.

I know for a fact they were all on roids, they all asked each other what gear they were on, one guy who placed 5th had gyno too.
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:30 AM   #161
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Bahahaha

7th is 11th in Mr Scotland? with 6 months training and no steroids. You'd have placed 19th!

what girl wouldn't want this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I don't get rejected by girls, maybe you can tell me how it feels?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

End of the day, me= fitness model as proven You= catabolic forumite with low self esteem, submissive nature and zero self-esteem
Does anybody even lift weights in Scotland? I'm more alpha than you'll ever be little porky pig
You = failed bodybuilder so you pretend you're a fitness model. What are you going to be after you fail that? You're in your mid 30s and going bald, get a job and put the Clen away loser
You were funny when I first joined but we were laughing at you, not with you. I honestly thought it was just a joke character, turns out you're actually just a joke.
Were you molested as a kid Anglo? Is that why you're always trying to escape reality?
dealt_with is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #162
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North East, England.
Posts: 1,093
vCash: 1947
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
None of those are steroids.

T3 in the final week, clen for 2 weeks and PH was over the counter and during my bulk, I did gain 30lbs in 6 weeks, a lot wasn't good weight, but I stripped it away well.

I know for a fact they were all on roids, they all asked each other what gear they were on, one guy who placed 5th had gyno too.
I know they aren't, but you aren't natural if you compete taking them. Running a propely planned cycle would of gotten better results and been a lot less liver toxic, only issue is the legality.

BTW as a critique, although your abs came through well, your hamstrings didn't seem to come through very well and as you say a lack of mass, particularly the lats IMO.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:36 AM   #163
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Lol Lefty think's that using Chrome IP changer will disguise his blatant insecurity and identity

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I only lost due to size, as I didn't take steroids, and I trained in barely any time to compete, I still beat over half the people there. Also, look at my abs, 2nd from the bottom row far right of the pic, plus it makes mince meat of your claim I am 5ft 6 yet again.

You're pic was so bad, you made this alt and left because everyone utterly decimated you, then you got badly decimated on this name too because you tried acting up during my ban. You're a weird bi***ual swinger that's for sure
What a sorry level of bodybuilding comp. The only guy who looks halfway decent is the guy to your right. Of course you have abs when you drain yourself, slap on fake tan and have flattering lighting. Have a look at the picture of you in the bathroom to see what you actually look like
dealt_with is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:39 AM   #164
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ENGLAND baby
Posts: 3,704
vCash: 634
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Does anybody even lift weights in Scotland? I'm more alpha than you'll ever be little porky pig
You = failed bodybuilder so you pretend you're a fitness model. What are you going to be after you fail that? You're in your mid 30s and going bald, get a job and put the Clen away loser
You were funny when I first joined but we were laughing at you, not with you. I honestly thought it was just a joke character, turns out you're actually just a joke.
Were you molested as a kid Anglo? Is that why you're always trying to escape reality?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lefty's logic despite all the evidence
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:43 AM   #165
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,187
vCash: 500
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lefty's logic despite all the evidence
Awww don't cry Anglo, you're starting to sound desperate. Your mummy probably still loves you Actually I'm sure she's well aware you're a wrongun as well
dealt_with is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013