Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-16-2012, 05:04 AM   #76
BodyBlaster
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

I think the Mayweather fight would be competitive, if youre talking senior or Roger.
Absolutely no way could he ever beat Floyd, and Id give him only slightly more chance v Pac. He's made to order for Pac.
BodyBlaster is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 05:05 AM   #77
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
They wouldn't let me be interviewed on Sky Sports outside the stadium for Haye-Wlad because I told the reporter I thought Wlad would win convincingly. Its all prepped, or at least was for that crowd interview.

Craney. In the space of a week or so you've gone from someone who made a few good points, albeit in a sometimes strange manner, to a complete attention whoring troll. good work.
Harsh and a shame you resorted to that.
Ireland is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:07 AM   #78
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Hatton lost because of technique, hands down, ultra aggressive, throwing looping punches whilst the guy your fighting is faster than you isnt wise.
Ireland is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:08 AM   #79
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
They wouldn't let me be interviewed on Sky Sports outside the stadium for Haye-Wlad because I told the reporter I thought Wlad would win convincingly. Its all prepped, or at least was for that crowd interview.

Craney. In the space of a week or so you've gone from someone who made a few good points, albeit in a sometimes strange manner, to a complete attention whoring troll. good work.
I bet that was a surprise to him.

''What's your name, sir?''

''Gary, from Liverpool''

''Well, Gary, you've travelled a long way to be here, is Haye going to do the business?''

''Erm.... no mate, I think Wlad will win easily''

[cut.....]

I nearly got chinned in my local for jumping up and down when the decision was announced.

Didn't care.

Saying that I was as disappointed as everyone else in there. I was just disappointed that Haye didn't become number 50
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:00 AM   #80
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post
Harsh and a shame you resorted to that.
Aw, c'mon. Of all the "insults" on here you pick out that one as harsh? I don't post here as much as I used to be but most of Craneys threads/ posts at the moment just scream "look at me".

Beeston: Thats pretty much it. I was with 3 friends in a group of a dozen or so blokes and the Sky reporter came up chatting asking if we wanted to be on TV and how the interviews were going to work. Everyone told him they thought Haye was going to win, I told him I hoped Haye would win because didn't think he would. Never got on tele!
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:20 AM   #81
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
He can beat Pacman, now he is off the steroids.
He is off the boil,his best is behind him Cotto/Hatton were his high points. The decline has been steady and followed a pattern set by many fighters.I think you are Too quick to throw in the roids card PK.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:23 AM   #82
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.Townend View Post
He is off the boil,his best is behind him Cotto/Hatton were his high points. The decline has been steady and followed a pattern set by many fighters.I think you are Too quick to throw in the roids card PK.
"off the boil" is an understatement, he looks positively shot by comparison to the all conquering, unstoppable machine that he was

I wouldn't be shocked to hear he was using back then, especially with the amount of fighters busted recently
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:31 AM   #83
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Aw, c'mon. Of all the "insults" on here you pick out that one as harsh? I don't post here as much as I used to be but most of Craneys threads/ posts at the moment just scream "look at me".

Beeston: Thats pretty much it. I was with 3 friends in a group of a dozen or so blokes and the Sky reporter came up chatting asking if we wanted to be on TV and how the interviews were going to work. Everyone told him they thought Haye was going to win, I told him I hoped Haye would win because didn't think he would. Never got on tele!
Nothing like the same as yours but I was kind of disowned for the night of the fight. We were on a trip from the working mens to the east coast. Everyone on it bar me and the other half were celebrating Haye KO 1 the German?

Kept telling them how we thought it would play out and it did. Way before the fight started we were labelled idiots,nazi,no idea cunts. casual fans being pricks not TV cutting you out.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:36 AM   #84
SteelTownCobra
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Just a little bit.

This post is just plain weird.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I see the arse bandit crew are out in force again? They really think they run this place don't they? Sat on this forum all day every day and have been for the last 5 years, why don't you just meet up at the next big event and all have an ESB orgy gangbang?

Do you lot honestly think you are getting to me with this crap!?! Don't make me laugh!

A genuine thread, posing a genuine question, and they are here quicker than a bakery selling hot buns. They just can't get enough of me or my view and are now interrupting threads and turning them into *****fests. The same people who think they run the place, are now breaking it.

Well done. This place needs cleaning up, I've been cleaning up this board since I registered, we need power on here, give it to me admin and mods, I'm the man you need!

It doesn't matter anyway, I'm just assembling more people to my ignore list, soon, these people will not exist to me, they can follow me everywhere, post in my threads, fortunately for me and all the other sane people here, we won't be able to see you, or hear you! Hip Hip!

BLISS!

To those that are remaining on topic and discussing the subject, why thank you, we are the real winners on this board, not this bandwagon of scum who ruin it. WE make this forum. Pat yourselves on the back, while I do the same!....it's wonderful ain't it....pat some more! Maybe try with both hands at the same time? Pat! Pat! Pat!
SteelTownCobra is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #85
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

I said Wlad would UD12 Haye and literally got chased by a lynch mob of people wearing fake corn rows

t'was a torrid affair
Old 11-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #86
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:

Perhaps you're an easy target Gaz because you're just polite and don't like to cause a scene?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTownCobra View Post
Just a little bit.

This post is just plain weird.....
And bloody idiotic
Michael300 is online now  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:55 AM   #87
SteelTownCobra
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
And bloody idiotic
It's a little bit worrying. At first I thought it was a light-hearted wind up but I see from subsequent posts that it was, in fact, serious.
SteelTownCobra is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #88
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTownCobra View Post
It's a little bit worrying. At first I thought it was a light-hearted wind up but I see from subsequent posts that it was, in fact, serious.
Agreed mate.

I too thought it was just a wind up at first, and that she would eventually calm down a bit and provide some posts of substance.

But no!

Its got progressively worse and nobody appears to be safe.

Where are the moderators?!

Come on guys please do something here
Michael300 is online now  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #89
ryanmorton
Journeyman

Pacman and Maywether would absolutly destroy him, they destroyed him at the time they fought and they will destroy him now! ... how people can say hatton got caught by a lucky punch i do not no because if you watch the pacquiao hatton fight pacquaio throws that over hand left about 8-10 times in the first minute of the 2nd round and is close to landing it eachtime then finally when he does boom hes asleep! Am i the only person who thinks pacman would beat Maywether?
ryanmorton is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:04 AM   #90
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

Craney is obviosuly an alt, probably of someone who got embarrased off the site

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum