Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 11-16-2012, 06:38 AM   #181
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496
Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Sadly I am on my tour of Australia through the winter periods as of Wednesday next week.

Do you get to Scotland much?

Maybe upon your return we can organise a Bullet Train/Team Elite knees-up in Edinburgh, document it through video, then post it for the masses to enjoy, and for the forum D-listers such as lefty to fester in sheer jealousy and their eternal incompetence.

Last edited by GlassJawsExist; 04-01-2013 at 07:55 PM.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #182
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: We are gathered here today, to pay our respects to Dealt_With aka Lefty R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
Anyone fancy some nails for the coffin Anglo has put Lefty/Dealtwith in?

starting at post #70
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Haha, everything he says he calls ''average'' another Lefty trait. I love how he just ignores proof and carries on in his own world.....maybe we should just cremate him
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #183
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

Default Re: Supplements, pic wars, big men, advice, and Lefty plus alts being destroyed Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
Only twice a year as I live in Spain, but I go back to see my family in Glasgow.

Maybe upon your return we can organise a Bullet Train/Team Elite knees-up in Edinburgh, document it through video, then post it for the masses to enjoy, and for the forum D-listers such as lefty to fester in sheer jealousy and their eternal incompetence.
That would be great, we shall definitely arrange that.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:44 AM   #184
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: We are gathered here today, to pay our respects to Dealt_With aka Lefty R.I.P

Quote:
Haha, everything he says he calls ''average'' another Lefty trait. I love how he just ignores proof and carries on in his own world.....maybe we should just cremate him
It would be for the best. You've given the poor guy a severe complex.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:52 AM   #185
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
Excellent. I'll get onto HEAD' and the rest of the lads.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:13 AM   #186
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
Anyone fancy some nails for the coffin Anglo has put Lefty/Dealtwith in?

starting at post #70
Ahhahah the cross fit homo wants to join in
Get your little sweat and burn on nancy boy
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:21 AM   #187
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
fatality

Lefty exposed...roll out the next alt, I will wait patiently, this one won't carry any credibility at all after this thrashing
I feel sorry for lefty, he's getting his name trashed for shit that I'm saying

Tell us more about how you've failed at everything in life? Bodybuilding - 12th place even though you were doped to your eyeballs
Asking random people on the internet to have a pose-off and a picture trade you're that insecure and worthless
You're approaching 40, have you ever had a missus? Why are you wasting time on the internet baldy? Don't cry now porky little bald man, I can see the desperation and despair in your posts
Now you've got others pretending to be your friend so you post more humiliating videos of you in your delusional world Oh Anglo, I like you.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #188
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Wow this thread really has gone down the shithole.
@ Dealt_with while i believe that lack of results is not proof of lack of knowledge and vice versa i don't think your in any position to criticise anglo's physique or Puma's training when your not man enough to show your physique or anything you've accomplished training wise.
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #189
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ooohhh friend
Old 11-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #190
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichuchu View Post
Wow this thread really has gone down the shithole.
@ Dealt_with while i believe that lack of results is not proof of lack of knowledge and vice versa i don't think your in any position to criticise anglo's physique or Puma's training when your not man enough to show your physique or anything you've accomplished training wise.
I don't give a ****. I'll criticise whoever I want. Get back in your pokeball pikachu
Old 11-16-2012, 07:36 AM   #191
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I don't give a ****. I'll criticise whoever I want. Get back in your pokeball pikachu
Learn to read. Criticise who you want just know that most people think your a worthless troll who has nothing better to do to hate on people.
+ while alot of people think anglo is delusional and possibily has a mental disorder, and your one of them. Don't you think its pathetic your picking on someone you think is mentally retarded?? Cyber bullying a mental disabled person.......... HOPE MOMMY IS PROUD
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #192
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 515

Anglosaxon did charlie zelenoff call you out at youtube?I think i saw a video of that lunatic with that name or something.
It cracked me up.
pecho26 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #193
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

[html][/html]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
Anglosaxon did charlie zelenoff call you out at youtube?I think i saw a video of that lunatic with that name or something.
It cracked me up.
He did, he was an absolute farce anyway.

LOL Lefty has been brutally toyed with by multiple people, it must be a fetish. He keeps posting completely inaccurate comments hoping someone props his limp frail deflated body back up

On a side note, my new shorts arrived today for Australia!
Old 11-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #194
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

What are the shorts? Assuming I can get my legs decent I wouldn't mind some for holiday.

I'm exausted, went to work on 2 hours sleep at 4am then got to the gym about 2. Really chuffed as I managed a 140kg on bench after a full workout which is close to my 1rm from the last bulk, hopefully with a good nights sleep I can beat that.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #195
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

What type of job do you do cutt?
Is it anything physical?
pichuchu is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing