Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #91
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
Craney is obviosuly an alt, probably of someone who got embarrased off the site
Phil Mitchell?
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 07:40 AM   #92
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
Phil Mitchell?
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #93
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=ryanmorton;14211754]Pacman and Maywether would absolutly destroy him, they destroyed him at the time they fought and they will destroy him now! ... how people can say hatton got caught by a lucky punch i do not no because if you watch the pacquiao hatton fight pacquaio throws that over hand left about 8-10 times in the first minute of the 2nd round and is close to landing it eachtime then finally when he does boom hes asleep! Am i the only person who thinks pacman would beat Maywether?[/quote]

Thats why we all know Mayweather wants no part of him & the beating Pac put on Cotto sent the Mayweather clan running to the hills
duranimal is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #94
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Said it before, I'll say it again, those that think I'm an alt, please take it much further, ask a mod to run a check....I'll comply fully with the process.

I have not been, nor am I anybody else on this forum, you sick paranoid deluded kestrel super scum. Instead of accusing, why not take it further, so you get a definitive answer rather than this fantasy of everybody being somebody else?

The fact of the matter is, people are here and talking, my haters all follow me and contribute, you want me banned, but what for!?! Keeping the forum ticking? Creating debates?

I am actually helping this forum, whether you like it or not. There is no reason for me to be banned, I'm not breaking any rules, I am simply giving my opinion, if you don't like it, guess what, you don't have to post a reply. The same people who don't like it, say I'm trolling....so it all adds up. "I don't agree with you, therefore you are a troll", what a bunch of twatter zombies you lot are, you dumbed down sheep!

As for this little circle on here that think they run things, why don't you just all get a bed and orgy till the morning comes!?!
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 08:23 AM   #95
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

Craney, even if we did get a mod to do an IP check, if you've turned your router off and on again since you got banned, nothing is going to show up is it

and the reason people dont like you is because all you do is post negative, attention seeking crap.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:26 AM   #96
SteelTownCobra
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
I have not been, nor am I anybody else on this forum, you sick paranoid deluded kestrel super scum....

The irony.
SteelTownCobra is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #97
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelTownCobra View Post

The irony.
What's a Kestral too?

thought it was a bird lol
Old 11-16-2012, 08:36 AM   #98
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
What's a Kestral too?

thought it was a bird lol
Kestrel Super is an extra strong larger, the piss heads on here all drink it then come on here thinking they are in a real fight.

I will co-operate fully with mods on an IP check, any questions, I will answer, my router will remain plugged in for the duration, I am not using an IP switcher, to fake that I am from somewhere else. I am who I am, nobody else, obviously that is not enough for some of you, you won't take my word for it, after all, you've all probably been fooled on here before by the looks of it, so I can understand the paranoia.

But seriously, PLEASE get a mod on this, so your fantasy can be put to bed. The tools are at the disposal to check. I am all for it.

I condone it, in fact, I encourage it.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #99
SteelTownCobra
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Nobody actually cares.
SteelTownCobra is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #100
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Kestrel Super is an extra strong larger, the piss heads on here all drink it then come on here thinking they are in a real fight.
I prefer Super Tennents!

Craney your getting worse son
rossco666 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #101
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1176

The posters that think Hatton would somehow win comfortably if they ever fought again(Pac).....are you actually demented?
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 02:15 PM   #102
Rebel-INS
Mighty Healthy
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
The posters that think Hatton would somehow win comfortably if they ever fought again(Pac).....are you actually demented?
They must be. Yes Pac isn't what he was, but Hatton hasn't fought in three and a half years and since then has been on a ridiculous drink, drugs and food binge.

Hatton won't beat any top contenders, never mind Pacquiao or Floyd.
Rebel-INS is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #103
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel-INS View Post
They must be. Yes Pac isn't what he was, but Hatton hasn't fought in three and a half years and since then has been on a ridiculous drink, drugs and food binge.

Hatton won't beat any top contenders, never mind Pacquiao or Floyd.
I have to agree.

I like Ricky Hatton as much as anyone; absolutely loved watching him fight and think he is a legend, but its amazing how quickly people will let their hearts rule their heads.

If I had posted on here just six months a go saying that I thought Ricky could come out of retirement and have a chance at the top level again I would have been almost universally laughed off of the stage.

For me to suggest that he had a chance against Mayweather or Pac would have been simply ludicrous.

Yet here we are a week or so from his 'comeback' fight and already people are suggesting he could win rematches against two of the best fighters of this generation!

He hasn't even fought yet!

All we have is some training footage and a few photos.

I would dearly love him to win and look good doing it, but I'm a realist and know that he has a tough road ahead of him.

Any talk of avenging defeats, and shattering defeats at that, is extremely premature IMO.
Michael300 is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 03:24 PM   #104
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I have to agree.

I like Ricky Hatton as much as anyone; absolutely loved watching him fight and think he is a legend, but its amazing how quickly people will let their hearts rule their heads.

If I had posted on here just six months a go saying that I thought Ricky could come out of retirement and have a chance at the top level again I would have been almost universally laughed off of the stage.

For me to suggest that he had a chance against Mayweather or Pac would have been simply ludicrous.

Yet here we are a week or so from his 'comeback' fight and already people are suggesting he could win rematches against two of the best fighters of this generation!

He hasn't even fought yet!

All we have is some training footage and a few photos.

I would dearly love him to win and look good doing it, but I'm a realist and know that he has a tough road ahead of him.

Any talk of avenging defeats, and shattering defeats at that, is extremely premature IMO.
Manny Pac has been beaten by Bradley & Marquez of late. And if people want to argue that he beat both Marquez and Bradley fair play. But the fact remains is that he looked unimpressive and was pushed by both fighters, enough to cause a mass split in opinions on who won the fight. Manny Pac has not dominated, or shown any signs of this inhuman power & speed, he had shown in his great destructive run starting with Oscar De La Hoya & ending with Shane Mosley.

Its not Manny Pacman's skills that have eroded, its his share physical attributes. In such a short amount of time, his performances show no resemblance to his former self.

I am not talking about the Manny Pacman at the lower weights, i am talking about the Manny Pac who moved up to 140, and started Usain Bolting mother ****ers.

Mayweather is on a different level to Manny Pac, a totally different technical level. Manny Pac has been beaten and pushed by two guys since, Ricky Hatton's retirement. Manny Pac seems to have lost some physical attributes speed & power & stamina, and has been beaten/pushed by two guys.

Mayweather is on a totally different level.

I don't think Ricky Hatton would beat Floyd Mayweather, but Manny Pac who's performances have dramatically decreased in a very short amount of time, yes! I would take a risk, and state right now! Ricky Hatton would beat Manny Pac in a rematch.

Anybody that knows boxing deep down knows, that Manny Pac was using PEDs. His drop in performances, in short a short amount of time don't make physiological sense. Some of his fans and admirers claim that he is shot, for a athlete who is still fairly young, and does not abuse his body.

"I am not buying that conclusion".

Manny Pac without his bionic power & speed/stamina. Is his another small welterweight, with decant speed, decant power, with limited skills, who struggles for one punch accuracy, combination accuracy is pathetic, and struggles to co-ordinate straight punches, shit defence aswell.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #105
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Manny Pac has been beaten by Bradley & Marquez of late. And if people want to argue that he beat both Marquez and Bradley fair play. But the fact remains is that he looked unimpressive and was pushed by both fighters, enough to cause a mass split in opinions on who won the fight. Manny Pac has not dominated, or shown any signs of this inhuman power & speed, he had shown in his great destructive run starting with Oscar De La Hoya & ending with Shane Mosley.

Its not Manny Pacman's skills that have eroded, its his share physical attributes. In such a short amount of time, his performances show no resemblance to his former self.

I am not talking about the Manny Pacman at the lower weights, i am talking about the Manny Pac who moved up to 140, and started Usain Bolting mother ****ers.

Mayweather is on a different level to Manny Pac, a totally different technical level. Manny Pac has been beaten and pushed by two guys since, Ricky Hatton's retirement. Manny Pac seems to have lost some physical attributes speed & power & stamina, and has been beaten/pushed by two guys.

Mayweather is on a totally different level.

I don't think Ricky Hatton would beat Floyd Mayweather, but Manny Pac who's performances have dramatically decreased in a very short amount of time, yes! I would take a risk, and state right now! Ricky Hatton would beat Manny Pac in a rematch.

Anybody that knows boxing deep down knows, that Manny Pac was using PEDs. His drop in performances, in short a short amount of time don't make physiological sense. Some of his fans and admirers claim that he is shot, for a athlete who is still fairly young, and does not abuse his body.

"I am not buying that conclusion".

Manny Pac without his bionic power & speed/stamina. Is his another small welterweight, with decant speed, decant power, with limited skills, who struggles for one punch accuracy, combination accuracy is pathetic, and struggles to co-ordinate straight punches, shit defence aswell.
i understand what youre saying, this isnt vintage pacman, but bradley didnt push him, he dominated bradley, a top 10 p4p'er.

and you say he doesnt abuse his body so how can he have got shot overnight, he doesnt abuse his body but margarito did and he hasnt looked the same since
JamieC is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum