True 536 80.36%
False 131 19.64%
Voters: 667. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #2446
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishPummler View Post
Jesus Christ WTF is up with Lennox since retirement...he just cant let it go.
Let it go??

Every F'IN interviewer brings it up!

Never has a man had to defend himseld so much for stopping a guy in 6 rounds!
irishny is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #2447
blacktopbully
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

tko 6 grill smashed in
blacktopbully is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #2448
vnyc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

british **** keeps coming back with some new **** in every interview .
vnyc is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #2449
vnyc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislove12 View Post
damn just as you think brit****s can't sink any lower. this is really sad.
what do expect from brit****s.
vnyc is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #2450
derrick
6ft4 215 bring it on
ESB Addict

vCash: 533

Vitali just didn't have the skin to compete with Lewis. Lewis has already said how easy Vitali cuts.Lewis always did better in rematches. If they would have fought again Vitalis face would have been ripped up again. You seen how easy Wlad cut last weekend. Someone could fart on Wlad and he would be cut. The Klitschkos have thin white skin that cuts with ease. I always compare there skin to thin lunch meat. If the Klitschkos would have fought in a harder era like back in the Ali days they would have been called the bleeder brothers.
derrick is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #2451
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick View Post
Vitali just didn't have the skin to compete with Lewis. Lewis has already said how easy Vitali cuts.Lewis always did better in rematches. If they would have fought again Vitalis face would have been ripped up again. You seen how easy Wlad cut last weekend. Someone could fart on Wlad and he would be cut. The Klitschkos have thin white skin that cuts with ease. I always compare there skin to thin lunch meat. If the Klitschkos would have fought in a harder era like back in the Ali days they would have been called the bleeder brothers.
Back in the Ali era where a 218 years old Archie Moore and a gunshot crippled person is a worthy title contender.
Don't forget Patterson with back problems and being 162 years old.

Or Ron Lyle being ahead on the scorecards before the ref stopped it.(Very bad stoppage, Lyle wasn't even dropped)
dyna is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 PM   #2452
techks
ATG list Killah!
East Side Guru

Location: ......Bit stalkerish to ask where I live don't ya think?
vCash: 85
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Had to pay my respects again. People were raving about Lew/Vitali rematch again in "What is LL doing now" kinda thread today. Some said VItali would've beaten him easily. What is fact is Lewis TKO 6 Vitali.
techks is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:28 PM   #2453
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

lmao @ Klit****s continuing to emphasize the fact that quitali took the fight on "short notice" when it was clear he had been training non stop for the opportunity to fight Lewis and was clearly in the best shape of his life and at the very pinacle of his prime

And on the other side we had a old fat shot retired Lewis who didn't give a fuk walking into the ring straight after he left a buffet

He clearly didn't take quitali seriously ... even a "bum" like Rahman was able to pull off a KO victory over weak chinned Lewis yet Vitali FAILED to beat a version that was 10 times worst

tko6
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #2454
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
I've proven Lewis was talking about retiring before and after Beating Vittles. How are you making out finding anyone associated with the fight saying a thumb caused the cut and Lewis should have been DQ' d? Yeah, that's what I thought...nada!!
these dumb fvks then make an animated GIF of the punch that caused the cut and what do you know ... his thumb is oriented AWAY from quitalis paper face and no where near the site of impact

then these ****s will bring up score cards like they mean anything in a sport like heavyweight boxing where a KO could happen easily ... especially when momentum was in with Lewis when the stoppage actually happened

tko6
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #2455
VivaNazVegas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnyc View Post
british **** keeps coming back with some new **** in every interview .
Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with Lennox Lewis
VivaNazVegas is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #2456
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
lmao @ Klit****s continuing to emphasize the fact that quitali took the fight on "short notice" when it was clear he had been training non stop for the opportunity to fight Lewis and was clearly in the best shape of his life and at the very pinacle of his prime

And on the other side we had a old fat shot retired Lewis who didn't give a fuk walking into the ring straight after he left a buffet

He clearly didn't take quitali seriously ... even a "bum" like Rahman was able to pull off a KO victory over weak chinned Lewis yet Vitali FAILED to beat a version that was 10 times worst

tko6
lol, you say a lot of stupid things, your arguments are nothing. You are the guy who said that Briggs never achieved anything in the 90s and you also said that Golota defeated South African Sanders. You are a boxrec warrior. A boxing fans who doesn't watch fights, who cares what you write here.
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #2457
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

Oldest heaviest,most inactive,least motivated Lewis TKO6 Prime Klitschko
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #2458
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
Oldest heaviest,most inactive,least motivated Lewis TKO6 Prime Klitschko
you should join the British forum too
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #2459
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
you should join the British forum too
Im not British and I actually like Vitali.

Its just his fans are ridiculous
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #2460
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000

At long last...the truth shall set you free my brothers

TKO6 baby
lewishamboy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum