Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-16-2012, 04:47 PM   #46
derrick
6ft4 215 bring it on
ESB Addict

vCash: 533
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

Vitali just didn't have the skin to compete with Lewis. Lewis has already said how easy Vitali cuts.Lewis always did better in rematches. If they would have fought again Vitalis face would have been ripped up again. You seen how easy Wlad cut last weekend. Someone could fart on Wlad and he would be cut. The Klitschkos have thin white skin that cuts with ease. I always compare there skin to thin lunch meat. If the Klitschkos would have fought in a harder era like back in the Ali days they would have been called the bleeder brothers.
derrick is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #47
dyna
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1551
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick View Post
Vitali just didn't have the skin to compete with Lewis. Lewis has already said how easy Vitali cuts.Lewis always did better in rematches. If they would have fought again Vitalis face would have been ripped up again. You seen how easy Wlad cut last weekend. Someone could fart on Wlad and he would be cut. The Klitschkos have thin white skin that cuts with ease. I always compare there skin to thin lunch meat. If the Klitschkos would have fought in a harder era like back in the Ali days they would have been called the bleeder brothers.
Back in the Ali era where a 218 years old Archie Moore and a gunshot crippled person is a worthy title contender.
Don't forget Patterson with back problems and being 162 years old.

Or Ron Lyle being ahead on the scorecards before the ref stopped it.(Very bad stoppage, Lyle wasn't even dropped)
dyna is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #48
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

lmao @ Klittards continuing to emphasize the fact that quitali took the fight on "short notice" when it was clear he had been training non stop for the opportunity to fight Lewis and was clearly in the best shape of his life and at the very pinacle of his prime

And on the other side we had a old fat shot retired Lewis who didn't give a fuk walking into the ring straight after he left a buffet

He clearly didn't take quitali seriously ... even a "bum" like Rahman was able to pull off a KO victory over weak chinned Lewis yet Vitali FAILED to beat a version that was 10 times worst

tko6
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #49
VivaNazVegas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnyc View Post
british homo keeps coming back with some new shit in every interview .
Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with Lennox Lewis
VivaNazVegas is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #50
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
lmao @ Klittards continuing to emphasize the fact that quitali took the fight on "short notice" when it was clear he had been training non stop for the opportunity to fight Lewis and was clearly in the best shape of his life and at the very pinacle of his prime

And on the other side we had a old fat shot retired Lewis who didn't give a fuk walking into the ring straight after he left a buffet

He clearly didn't take quitali seriously ... even a "bum" like Rahman was able to pull off a KO victory over weak chinned Lewis yet Vitali FAILED to beat a version that was 10 times worst

tko6
lol, you say a lot of stupid things, your arguments are nothing. You are the guy who said that Briggs never achieved anything in the 90s and you also said that Golota defeated South African Sanders. You are a boxrec warrior. A boxing fans who doesn't watch fights, who cares what you write here.
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #51
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Oldest heaviest,most inactive,least motivated Lewis TKO6 Prime Klitschko
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:42 PM   #52
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
Oldest heaviest,most inactive,least motivated Lewis TKO6 Prime Klitschko
you should join the British forum too
BadDog is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #53
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
you should join the British forum too
Im not British and I actually like Vitali.

Its just his fans are ridiculous
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 06:45 PM   #54
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000

At long last...the truth shall set you free my brothers

TKO6 baby
lewishamboy is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #55
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Lewis will never get over being chased out of the sport by Vitali. Kind of fitting that his name was "The Lion"... because he cowered away like an old, weak lion when a tougher, more aggressive lion entered into his territory.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #56
Arcane
One More Time
East Side Guru

vCash: 488

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Arcane is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #57
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR View Post
Lewis will never get over being chased out of the sport by Vitali. Kind of fitting that his name was "The Lion"... because he cowered away like an old, weak lion when a tougher, more aggressive lion entered into his territory.
You're right.

He should have kept on fighting til he got so old and un motivated and so fat that one of the brothers could beat him.

I mean, 37!!! Who the hell retires when they're 37!
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #58
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
You're right.

He should have kept on fighting til he got so old and un motivated and so fat that one of the brothers could beat him.

I mean, 37!!! Who the hell retires when they're 37!
No, he should have simply rematched Vitali and retired. He was offered over 25 million dollars. It was the fight that all fans wanted to see. Boxing needed it, the fans needed... and their first fight left nothing but questions. It was the biggest talk in boxing... and Lewis decided to retire as soon as the WBC ordered that he fight Vitali.

Before Lewis fought Vitali, he was saying that he was going to fight at least 4 more times. He said that like a fine wine, he gets better with age. He was considered to be at the top of his game... much like Wlad is at nearly the same age right now. Even after the fight Lewis promised Vitali and the fans that he would get the rematch.

I wonder what changed his mind? I think we all know.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #59
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1347

Quote:
No, he should have simply rematched Vitali and retired.
If he would have done that and beat Vitali again. You would be here saying he was chased to the retirement by Wladimir
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #60
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
No, he should have simply rematched Vitali and retired. He was offered over 25 million dollars. It was the fight that all fans wanted to see. Boxing needed it, the fans needed... and their first fight left nothing but questions. It was the biggest talk in boxing... and Lewis decided to retire as soon as the WBC ordered that he fight Vitali.

Before Lewis fought Vitali, he was saying that he was going to fight at least 4 more times. He said that like a fine wine, he gets better with age. He was considered to be at the top of his game... much like Wlad is at nearly the same age right now. Even after the fight Lewis promised Vitali and the fans that he would get the rematch.

I wonder what changed his mind? I think we all know.
Did it ever occur to you,that a man who by the time the rematch happened would be 38,who had 10s if not 100s of million in the bank. Acheived EVERYTHING in boxing, just didnt give a shit anymore??

The money meant nothing to him at that point. Maybe he just didnt want to have to go through yet another training camp, get up at 6 and go running.

I mean he clearly wasnt training hard for Johnson. Its clear that his motivation was waning.

If he had fought Vitali,the second time and beaten him,and then retired, people would say he was ducking Wlad etc.

Hr retired at the perfect time.

No point ghoing on and eventually getting beaten by someone he shouldnt have, while weighing 270 or something.

Vitali HAD HIS CHANCE!!!!

He fought the heaviest,oldest,least active Lewis that ever set foot in the ring and couldnt beat him.

He has to deal with that forever.

Lewis has his legacy.
irishny is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum