Old 11-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #62
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700
Default Re: Dannyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
I think you don't give Cameron enough credit, and Green to much.

They're both limited plodders, at non ideal weights.
I think you overrate Cameron and underrate Green. Shane has looked awful at CW against domestic level Cruisers bar Vea who I don't think had fought since his blood soaked war with Siale. Green although there has been question marks over opponents has looked good at CW bar Tarver. And Shane has to shed about 18lbs for this fight. But I hope Im wrong mate.
Green in 4.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #63
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Like I said, you don't have a brain.
coming from a bloke who wrote this...

Quote:
They're both limited plodders, at non ideal weights.
Ironic dont you think? then again you dont really follow boxing so wtf would you know
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 02:59 AM   #64
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I think you overrate Cameron and underrate Green. Shane has looked awful at CW against domestic level Cruisers bar Vea who I don't think had fought since his blood soaked war with Siale. Green although there has been question marks over opponents has looked good at CW bar Tarver. And Shane has to shed about 18lbs for this fight. But I hope Im wrong mate.
Green in 4.
How do I over/underrate either of them, I think both are limited robots.

Cameron looked shit in some of his CW fights because it took some adjust-ing. Like you said, he was good against Vea.

Green hasn't looked good against anyone above 190, except for Wlod, and then he gassed and got starched anyhow.

If the Cameron that fought Vea comes in, Green is in for a hard night.

Green is way past his best and too heavy.
Cameron is perhaps slightly past his best or maybe still at his best, but too light.

Neither fighter is going to be in their best shape come fight night.
It will be closer than many think IMO.

Last edited by Sox; 11-17-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:03 AM   #65
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Ironic dont you think? then again you dont really follow boxing so wtf would you know
Shut up ****wit.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:16 AM   #66
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Shut up ****wit.
That's about as much time as I'd give TC Sox

And for those who are getting excited about the weight issue, well Cameron isn't and offers no excuses if he loses. This from Adam Auld of Aus Boxing who interviewed him today

"Ive done all the hard yards over the past 8 weeks, Cameron told [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I ticked every box, come back down from Heavyweight and Im feeling very good. Cameron fought his last fight at Heavyweight but has enlisted the help of a nutritionist to help with the weight cut, as the contract has stated he must weigh in two kilograms under the Cruiserweight limit. This tactic from Green Machine Promotions is legal under the IBOs rules and was used when Green fought BJ Flores.

Im in a good place, I can tell you Im certainly not at Heavyweight, said Cameron. I have a very good nutritionist on board and Im eating the right meals. This will be the first time I can actually make the weight comfortably.

Before Id do it really hard because I didnt get any advice and use my knowledge. What it has shown me is that I dont know anything about nutrition.

Ill probably get in there on the night at 93-94kgs, Cameron revealed. Im not really that concerned about trying to be bigger in the ring. Im naturally going to be bigger and stronger so its not a concern for me.
Old 11-17-2012, 03:24 AM   #67
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

vCash: 367

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
That's about as much time as I'd give TC Sox

And for those who are getting excited about the weight issue, well Cameron isn't and offers no excuses if he loses. This from Adam Auld of Aus Boxing who interviewed him today

"Ive done all the hard yards over the past 8 weeks, Cameron told [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I ticked every box, come back down from Heavyweight and Im feeling very good. Cameron fought his last fight at Heavyweight but has enlisted the help of a nutritionist to help with the weight cut, as the contract has stated he must weigh in two kilograms under the Cruiserweight limit. This tactic from Green Machine Promotions is legal under the IBOs rules and was used when Green fought BJ Flores.

Im in a good place, I can tell you Im certainly not at Heavyweight, said Cameron. I have a very good nutritionist on board and Im eating the right meals. This will be the first time I can actually make the weight comfortably.

Before Id do it really hard because I didnt get any advice and use my knowledge. What it has shown me is that I dont know anything about nutrition.

Ill probably get in there on the night at 93-94kgs, Cameron revealed. Im not really that concerned about trying to be bigger in the ring. Im naturally going to be bigger and stronger so its not a concern for me.

Wat else could he say?
whopperdong is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:31 AM   #68
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
Wat else could he say?
How about keeping it to himself and then bringing it to light afterwards if he lost.

He could have also still said it was hard to drop the weight but that he made that choice. That still would have people calling 'weight drained'.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 AM   #69
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

As suspected ****s , you really DO NOT follow boxing, your one of those gronk cunts who goes to the pub with his missus when a fight is on and PRETENDS he follows boxing

Quote:
Green hasn't looked good against anyone above 190, except for Wlod, and then he gassed and got starched anyhow.
BJ flores 195LB.

Quote:
Cameron looked shit in some of his CW fights because it took some adjust-ing. Like you said, he was good against Vea.
Quote:
If the Cameron that fought Vea comes in, Green is in for a hard night.
How the fck does Cameron come in like he did with Vea when you dam well know it took him time to adjust to the 200LB limit before he could produce such a performance? he has to drop 2kg more this time you moron.

Quote:
Green is way past his best and too heavy.
TO HEAVY? He was 186LB for his last fight you idiot. I will agree he is way past his best but WTF is this Too heavy comment all about mr boxing expert

Quote:
Cameron is perhaps slightly past his best or maybe still at his best, but too light.
Too light... YOU THINK!

Quote:

Neither fighter is going to be in their best shape come fight night.
It will be closer than many think IMO
**** off you idiot, Cameron is going to be weight drained and will no doubt produce a sht performance, all one can hope for is he does a garth wood on Greens ass.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #70
Sox
East Side Guru

As usual, everything needs to be spoon fed to the dim ****wit.
Quote:
BJ flores 195LB.
Green looked average against and average opponent.
Quote:
How the fck does Cameron come in like he did with Vea when you dam well know it took him time to adjust to the 200LB limit before he could produce such a performance?
Because he has adjusted to the weight.
Didn't I already say this, ****wit?
Quote:
TO HEAVY? He was 186LB for his last fight you idiot.
Which is closer to a weight Green is happier at.
186 is along way off 195, ****wit.
Quote:
I will agree he is way past his best but WTF is this Too heavy comment all about mr boxing expert
Too heavy means above ideal weight.
I know you have a comprehension problem ****wit, but I really thought you'd understand that. It was pretty basic stuff.
Quote:
Too light... YOU THINK!
No, I know it's too light.
Again, you have a comprehension problem with the most basic stuff.
Quote:
Cameron is going to be weight drained and will no doubt produce a sht performance,
Maybe, maybe not. You have no idea of knowing that, just like you have no idea about anything else you speak about. You know why? Because you're a ****wit.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 04:50 AM   #71
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

so ur telling me that Danny will be 195LB for this fight and that Cameron has already had a few runs at this weight AFTER he went back to HEAVYWEIGHT?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 05:07 AM   #72
Sox
East Side Guru

Quote:
so ur telling me that Danny will be 195LB for this fight and that Cameron has already had a few runs at this weight AFTER he went back to HEAVYWEIGHT?
I would guess that Green will be somewhere between 190 & 195.
Make no mistake, Greens best weight these days is between 175 & 185.

In other words, he isn't at his ideal weight.

Prior to fighting at CW, Cameron was on average 230. He had to drop a substantial amount to reach CW.

His last fight at HW was only 214, which was 4 months ago.

In other words, he doesn't need drop near as much as he did when first entering CW.
Still not at his ideal weight, but not as 'green' at that weight as when he first fought at that weight.

So, for the last time, both fighters are not at their ideal weight.
Both fighters are also plodding robots.

It should be a competitive match.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #73
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

TC is worried about 2kg. hell, cameron would shit that much as a rule.....so if society as a whole were worried about 2kg of shit, TC would be locked up in a mental asylum for having it for brains.....
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #74
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
TC is worried about 2kg. hell, cameron would shit that much as a rule.....so if society as a whole were worried about 2kg of shit, TC would be locked up in a mental asylum for having it for brains.....
If the extra 2 to 3 kg means nothing according to a genius like you then why is Greeny forcing it with this very unfair catchweight ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #75
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

you can tell sox and sally are great m8s, they both know about as much as each other when it comes to boxing lol
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum