Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #106
Joe.Boxer
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,017
vCash: 240
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Wevenge for Wicky!

Wicky vs Pacman 2013.

As Dunce would say "A great fight that makes sense."

"The money is on the table."
Joe.Boxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #107
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Aw, c'mon. Of all the "insults" on here you pick out that one as harsh? I don't post here as much as I used to be but most of Craneys threads/ posts at the moment just scream "look at me".

Beeston: Thats pretty much it. I was with 3 friends in a group of a dozen or so blokes and the Sky reporter came up chatting asking if we wanted to be on TV and how the interviews were going to work. Everyone told him they thought Haye was going to win, I told him I hoped Haye would win because didn't think he would. Never got on tele!
More to do with the fact your respected here, plus your a good poster and i just think its a waste of time getting involved.

Yeah TV works in a funny way, not reality based at all.


I do wonder whats going to happen with the heavies in 2013, will Vitali take it up with Haye? Chambers at Cruiser is exciting.
Ireland is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #108
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Said it before, I'll say it again, those that think I'm an alt, please take it much further, ask a mod to run a check....I'll comply fully with the process.

I have not been, nor am I anybody else on this forum, you sick paranoid deluded kestrel super scum. Instead of accusing, why not take it further, so you get a definitive answer rather than this fantasy of everybody being somebody else?

The fact of the matter is, people are here and talking, my haters all follow me and contribute, you want me banned, but what for!?! Keeping the forum ticking? Creating debates?

I am actually helping this forum, whether you like it or not. There is no reason for me to be banned, I'm not breaking any rules, I am simply giving my opinion, if you don't like it, guess what, you don't have to post a reply. The same people who don't like it, say I'm trolling....so it all adds up. "I don't agree with you, therefore you are a troll", what a bunch of twatter zombies you lot are, you dumbed down sheep!

As for this little circle on here that think they run things, why don't you just all get a bed and orgy till the morning comes!?!


Fella its a witch hunt and ive seen it before with other postercand your taking the bait, just keep to talking on boxing as I think questions never mind how stupid or silly they sound are always something to think about.


Think Ricky will a decision, and can see a rematch with Paulie for the WBA welter next summer.
Ireland is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:27 AM   #109
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post
More to do with the fact your respected here, plus your a good poster and i just think its a waste of time getting involved.

Yeah TV works in a funny way, not reality based at all.


I do wonder whats going to happen with the heavies in 2013, will Vitali take it up with Haye? Chambers at Cruiser is exciting.

I disagree.

I do see the point you are trying to make and ordinarily I would agree, but in the absence of the mods removing these people I think the long term more respected posters are a best hope.

I'm sure the individuals who post the constant drivel and shite will react in their prediictable and one-dimensional way but it will hopefully encourage more people to let these creatures know that it is not appreciated and that they can shape up or ship out.
Michael300 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:30 AM   #110
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I disagree.

I do see the point you are trying to make and ordinarily I would agree, but in the absence of the mods removing these people I think the long term more respected posters are a best hope.

I'm sure the individuals who post the constant drivel and shite will react in their prediictable and one-dimensional way but it will hopefully encourage more people to let these creatures know that it is not appreciated and that they can shape up or ship out.
Havent seen all the guy posts but the amount of people that throw insults to the lad, and he defends himself.

Dont like seeing people group up and attack, why not talk logic?

Also thought the question was an interesting one which could merit some nice insight for the next few yrs for Hatton comeback.


Got a feeling Ricky will lose to someone less than great like Mayweather and Pacman are.
Ireland is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:31 AM   #111
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post
Fella its a witch hunt and ive seen it before with other postercand your taking the bait, just keep to talking on boxing as I think questions never mind how stupid or silly they sound are always something to think about.


Think Ricky will a decision, and can see a rematch with Paulie for the WBA welter next summer.
Have you actually been reading this persons posts?!

There is nothing wrong with fun, stupid and silly questions most definitely have there place, but there is a problem with constant insults and antagonistic comments.

This is not a witch hunt my friend, this is the forum trying to flush its toilet.
Michael300 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #112
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post
Havent seen all the guy posts but the amount of people that throw insults to the lad, and he defends himself.

Dont like seeing people group up and attack, why not talk logic?

Also thought the question was an interesting one which could merit some nice insight for the next few yrs for Hatton comeback.


Got a feeling Ricky will lose to someone less than great like Mayweather and Pacman are.
Agreed mate.

I also agree that the initial question wasn't a bad one, it encouraged debate and surely that is why we are all on here?!

Check out some of the guys other 'contributions'.

Not just threads but also posts.

You'll see this is no witch hunt!
Michael300 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #113
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 235
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Well in context of this thread and a few others, just find it cowardly, bullying like behaviour especially from grown men.

Again lets talk boxing lads.
Ireland is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:59 PM   #114
andy
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 46
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
The Hatton vs Pacman fight was a toss up.

It was no master class by Manny Pacman, it was a scrappy affair for as long as it lasted.

Manny Pac simply got his shots off first simply as that. But he was being hit, and roughed up by Ricky Hatton.

I honestly think Ricky Hatton if there is ever a rematch..? Will stop Manny Pacquiao.

I've got a feeling Ricky Hatton will blitz his opponent in his comeback fight.

Yes he has abused his body and caused himself damage, but the human body if given the correct nutrients has a unique ability to repair, regenerate, and detox. Maybe Ricky Hatton is still young enough, to rejuvenate his body. And unlike in his first career, live a lifestyle in between fights like a true athlete, who knows what he can achieve in this second stint!
You hopeless wanker. You must know more about fighting than your posts suggest, just by the fact you must read this forum morning , noon and night.

If you want a fair objective into why fighter a would always beat fighter b (in this case pac is simply the better fighter) come and see me. I will happily knock your cunt in. After a 3 year lay off you can have another shot at second prize.!
andy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #115
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South East,England
Posts: 1,286
vCash: 1176
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Jesus titty ****ing christ, there's a good chance Hatton loses to Senchenko and people still think he'd stand a chance in a rematch with Pac .
lordgore is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013