Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

 
  


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #46
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

now hes ready. what a joke. where the fug was he when he was demanding drug tests in 2009 because he was too scared of pac to fight him? "that boy on roids. hes on that a side meth." nicca please. this was all a plan to wait pac out. "hes beatable now. lets face him." typical floyd
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #47
MollyWhop
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Where you be..
Posts: 642
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post


when does he ever fight a top guy in their prime? never. not since castillo. wake up dude. hes got the wool pulled over your eyes. if he doesnt think he can win, he wont fight him. typical floyd

lets see if he fights canelo. no coincidence he took another vacation to roid up

wtf u kidding? ive been waiting for this fight for almost 4 fuggin years already. floyd did everything he could to avoid it. he knew arum wouldnt go for the drug test. and when they did, he came back with another excuse the split. come on dude wake up. whats his next excuse? no arum! HAHAHAHAHA GET REAL

ive predicted this. he would wait until pac showed wear and tear to fight him. i knew it all along. btw just look at his record
"i scare of needles"
MollyWhop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:46 AM   #48
MollyWhop
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Where you be..
Posts: 642
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
HHm Let me think #1 and #2 fighters of the last decade THATS a FACT right. and in that decade Fraud Willnever has been in semiretirement and on vacation. During that time Pacquiao kept the sport intresting again a FACT. I am not going to knock Fraud Willnever as a fighter cos I am a boxing fan, and he is one hell of a boxer. But for sheep like you to believe anything that comes out of Frauds mouth and accept it as truth and gospel WoW thats just pure stupid.
As I said #1 vs #2 ( thats P4P not just divisional ) the split and choices ( eg venue, date etc ) should be a lot closer than Fraud is supposed to be offering. And if you can not see that I suggest you get rid of your white stick and get yourself a guide dog
so you agree, Floyd taps mannys ass, right?
MollyWhop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #49
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,667
vCash: 115
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
"i scare of needles"
"i want 100 million dollars"
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #50
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,635
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
now hes ready. what a joke. where the fug was he when he was demanding drug tests in 2009 because he was too scared of pac to fight him? that boy on roids. hes on that a side meth. nicca please. this was all a plan to wait pac out. hes beatable now. lets face him. typical floyd


Pac ran to fight clottey rather than take the same drug tests that floyd was happy to also take.

History will look back at this fact as to why the fight didn't get made.

10 years from now a casual conversation will go like this.

Casual fan "Why didn't mayweather and pac ever fight?"

Boxing fan "Because Pac refused to take a drug test"
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #51
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
"i scare of needles"
dont put words in my mouth. i never said pac is next

my health come 1st

i lost my urge.

im on vacation

lose arum

no test no fight

40 million no ppv
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #52
bodyopus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Muntinlupa, Philippines
Posts: 246
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post


when does he ever fight a top guy in their prime? never. not since castillo. wake up dude. hes got the wool pulled over your eyes. if he doesnt think he can win, he wont fight him. typical floyd

lets see if he fights canelo. no coincidence he took another vacation to roid up

wtf u kidding? ive been waiting for this fight for almost 4 fuggin years already. floyd did everything he could to avoid it. he knew arum wouldnt go for the drug test. and when they did, he came back with another excuse the split. come on dude wake up. whats his next excuse? no arum! HAHAHAHAHA GET REAL

ive predicted this. he would wait until pac showed wear and tear to fight him. i knew it all along. btw just look at his record

How on God's green earth would Floyd ever know this? You are just running off at the mouth(as my mom would say). Not to mention, THEY DIDN'T accept it, that's why the fight never got made in 2010. Floyd said back in 2010 that there would be no 50-50 either, so this is not something new. Do you really need to lie to back your hero up?

Did Pac "know" that Floyd wouldn't accept the 10 million per lb overweight clause?....cuz....HE DID!
bodyopus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #53
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,429
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

[quote=Godsavethequeen;14218777]WHat Realm do you come from??? Speak English?? WoW Flomo you sure need to do some more crack.. I ain't Mad ****Bot..Just fed the **** up of A-holes like you..End of[/Q UOTE]

U Mad!! Alt too.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:51 AM   #54
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
so you agree, Floyd taps mannys ass, right?
The way you put it NO. Styles make fights YES and Fraud should win a decision YES Does Pacquiao have that puners chance YES more so...

Please there is no way to try to portray Pacquiao in the way you are.
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #55
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,875
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post
Floyd’s gonna fight them, why wouldn’t he fight them? Anytime you are getting that type of money, how the hell are you not going to fight them. He has to fight Pacquiao cause that’s the fight people want to see and people talk about. If he wouldn’t fight Pacquiao he would go down in history as a scared motherf****** champion, wouldn’t he? If he didn’t fight Pacquiao, ok then. My nephew ain’t scared of no Pacquiao.

The relationship between Arum and Floyd, which has been openly hostile, was described as "all good" by the elder Mayweather.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



Roger a G
Floyd a G

Floyd gon face Bradley then Manny. Book it
Guess this means, Marquez will be robbed again.
The Akbar One is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #56
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyopus View Post
How on God's green earth would Floyd ever know this? You are just running off at the mouth(as my mom would say). Not to mention, THEY DIDN'T accept it, that's why the fight never got made in 2010. Floyd said back in 2010 that there would be no 50-50 either, so this is not something new. Do you really need to lie to back your hero up?

Did Pac "know" that Floyd wouldn't accept the 10 million per lb overweight clause?....cuz....HE DID!
every top guy is on roids even floyd. wtf u kidding? HAHAHAHAHA floyd with another excuse. this is boxing. wake up, son
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:56 AM   #57
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 11,667
vCash: 115
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladegunner View Post


Pac ran to fight clottey rather than take the same drug tests that floyd was happy to also take.

History will look back at this fact as to why the fight didn't get made.

10 years from now a casual conversation will go like this.

Casual fan "Why didn't mayweather and pac ever fight?"

Boxing fan "Because Pac refused to take a drug test"
boxing historian: pac did not refuse, the dispute was the cutoff gate. floyd was just misguided into believing that there was a drug that pac could take that qould make him unbeatable in less than 3 weeks.
dodong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:57 AM   #58
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 774
vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

[quote=mrjotatp4p;14218857]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
WHat Realm do you come from??? Speak English?? WoW Flomo you sure need to do some more crack.. I ain't Mad ****Bot..Just fed the **** up of A-holes like you..End of[/Q UOTE]

U Mad!! Alt too.
Why would I care about a ALt like yours.. You obviously are retarded and live in your mamma's basement and have a need to alienate others because they do not agree with your opinion.
Your alt is from Zulu where thousands of angry blackmen attacked the whitemen. And you use the line Michael Caine used with a twist which is funny. Pathetic but funny..Your opinions and the way you write on the other hand is a joke and shows your inability to understand ANYTHING
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:01 PM   #59
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,429
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

[quote=Godsavethequeen;14218891]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post

Why would I care about a ALt like yours.. You obviously are retarded and live in your mamma's basement and have a need to alienate others because they do not agree with your opinion.
Your alt is from Zulu where thousands of angry blackmen attacked the whitemen. And you use the line Michael Caine used with a twist which is funny. Pathetic but funny..Your opinions and the way you write on the other hand is a joke and shows your inability to understand ANYTHING
Dude why are you so upset? You call me an alt but you don't even have 500 post. Funny how you guys get mad when anything remotely positive comes out regarding this fight. Wonder why that is.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #60
bodyopus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Muntinlupa, Philippines
Posts: 246
vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
every top guy is on roids even floyd. wtf u kidding? HAHAHAHAHA floyd with another excuse. this is boxing. wake up, son
Seeing that 99.99%of boxers (Pac being the one exception) and virtually 100% of the world population would gladly accept random drug testing for a 6-10wk period for $50million, anyone would 1/2 a brain would say that Pac was the one making an "excuse", not floyd.

If what you say is true, then why was floyd willing, yet Pac wasn't? You logic is flawed.
bodyopus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013