Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 12:07 PM   #61
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyopus View Post
Seeing that 99.99%of boxers (Pac being the one exception) and virtually 100% of the world population would gladly accept random drug testing for a 6-10wk period for $50million, anyone would 1/2 a brain would say that Pac was the one making an "excuse", not floyd.
LOL he used the drug test to avoid the fight. wake up, dude. u dont need extra testing for 200 million dollars. he just doing what he always does, make demands to prolong the fight. floyd doing what he always does, try to have every advantage in the book. he doesnt want to lose. if he loses, his legacy of being undefeated and the best out there goes down the drain. he knew pac was a threat in 2009 that y he wanted extra testing because he knew he could lose
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #62
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyopus View Post
Seeing that 99.99%of boxers (Pac being the one exception) and virtually 100% of the world population would gladly accept random drug testing for a 6-10wk period for $50million, anyone would 1/2 a brain would say that Pac was the one making an "excuse", not floyd.
"I just don't want to give blood the day of the fight" Manny

"Manny you have two whole weeks without it. Two weeks" Brian Kenny

"That's too close to the fight" Manny.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #63
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
LOL he used the drug test to avoid the fight. wake up, dude. u dont need extra testing for 200 million dollars. he just doing what he always does, make demands to prolong the fight
How is that when Floyd was the one who went from full testing and gave Manny a two wk window without it? Manny is the one who walked away.

Manny is the one who also sat back while Arum made 35 excuses as to why they couldn't fight for May 5th. Got so bad that Floyd called Manny himself.
Old 11-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #64
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
What sounds like bullshit BB
this whole story. The source is bleacher report and Roger Mayweather. Roger has never been very credible. There could be some truth to it, but I'm not buying it
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #65
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
now that he sees pac is beatable, hes ready to face him LOL typical floyd
Lol...at whatever point you choose to make Manny's "prime", the Floyd of that time beats the piss out of him.
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #66
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
How is that when Floyd was the one who went from full testing and gave Manny a two wk window without it? Manny is the one who walked away.

Manny is the one who also sat back while Arum made 35 excuses as to why they couldn't fight for May 5th. Got so bad that Floyd called Manny himself.
excuses excuses. floyd is the 1 making all the demands. hes just avoiding the fight. his plan all along was to prolong the fight so he could have a chance to beat pac. he knew pac was a threat in 2009. its all bs. he never demanded drug testing ever in his career. hes a scared little twat
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #67
sugarngold
RIDDUM
East Side Guru

vCash: 157

Mayweather been scared of Pacquiao for four years and running. That's not changing any time soon.
sugarngold is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #68
bodyopus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
LOL he used the drug test to avoid the fight. wake up, dude. u dont need extra testing for 200 million dollars. he just doing what he always does, make demands to prolong the fight

Yeah? Funny because when Pac's team heard about it originally, they said "no problem, anytime". Obviously they didn't think it was something so unreasonable until they started back peddling. I would think that the biggest fight in history would be the best time to know that there is even playing field, but that's just me.

Its amazing, you know that Floyd motivation for drug testing was to prolong the fight, but Pac's motivation for 30-40 excuses and an unprecedented 10 mil per lb penalty was make the fight happen?
bodyopus is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #69
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
this whole story. The source is bleacher report and Roger Mayweather. Roger has never been very credible. There could be some truth to it, but I'm not buying it
You wanted to believe it though..until you read who the source was.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #70
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
excuses excuses. floyd is the 1 making all the demands. hes just avoiding the fight. his plan all along was to prolong the fight so he could have a chance to beat pac. he knew pac was a threat in 2009. its all bs. he never demanded drug testing ever in his career. hes a scared little twat
He knew Pac was a threat and that is why he gave him a reasonable cut off and signed to fight? Manny walked.

So what many fighters in the past asked guys to get additional test that wasn't required by the commission. All those fighters agreed and fought. If Floyd was so scared then why did he sign to fight in 2009?
Old 11-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #71
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

Quote:
LOL he used the drug test to avoid the fight. wake up, dude. u dont need extra testing for 200 million dollars. he just doing what he always does, make demands to prolong the fight. floyd doing what he always does, try to have every advantage in the book. he doesnt want to lose. if he loses, his legacy of being undefeated and the best out there goes down the drain. he knew pac was a threat in 2009 that y he wanted extra testing because he knew he could lose
So Floyd knew asking for commonly used testing procedures, by athletes all over the world, would derail the fight? Even though Freddie Roach confirmed and stated directly "Drug Testing isn't an issue, we'll do any testing they want" prior to negotiations starting? Surely you don't beliieve that...
Old 11-17-2012, 12:19 PM   #72
prelude
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
When PAC got fed up and agreed to the test, the next move was the money . PAC the said F it, I'll take your damn test and give you the bigger piece if the pie...then came Arum. PAC must now leave Arum in order for the fight to happen . I wouldn't be surprise if PAC had to divorce Jinkee next in order for the fight to happen.
prelude is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #73
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
boxing historian: pac did not refuse, the dispute was the cutoff gate. floyd was just misguided into believing that there was a drug that pac could take that qould make him unbeatable in less than 3 weeks.
Boxing historian 1. " so you mean to tell me years later pac accepted the same demand he refused to accept when both fighters were still in their prime?

Boxing historian 2 " Yes that is what I am saying"

Boxing historian 1 " It doesn't matter anyway, marquez for a 3rd and 4th time proved how overrated pac was at WW, while floyd continued to dominate the likes of Canelo and Bradley, switching between weight classes.

Bladegunner is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #74
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

Quote:
In 2009...so Manny peaked at 29-30, then immediately became a shot bum with no chance against Floyd...cool story cuz!
Old 11-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #75
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=mrjotatp4p;14218912]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post

Dude why are you so upset? You call me an alt but you don't even have 500 post. Funny how you guys get mad when anything remotely positive comes out regarding this fight. Wonder why that is.
Why should I care about your alt having so many post, You never make sense and often post one word. And I guess I do not have so many posts for 2 reasons..1:- I am not sat on my ass for 24 hrs a day in front of my computer. 2:- I have a JOB
And again I am not mad at the topic. Mad at idiots like you writting BS as per NORM... comprende
And please tell me what is good about ( SUPPOSEDLY ) Fraud Willnever wanting everything his way LMAO that is pure ducking
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum