Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #76
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude View Post
When PAC got fed up and agreed to the test, the next move was the money . PAC the said F it, I'll take your damn test and give you the bigger piece if the pie...then came Arum. PAC must now leave Arum in order for the fight to happen . I wouldn't be surprise if PAC had to divorce Jinkee next in order for the fight to happen.
Pac got his ass kicked by marquez, officially lost to bradley and you think floyd will be offering the same type of money he would have got if he didn't run away from a drug test and fight joshua ****ing clottey.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 12:25 PM   #77
bodyopus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
excuses excuses. floyd is the 1 making all the demands. hes just avoiding the fight. his plan all along was to prolong the fight so he could have a chance to beat pac. he knew pac was a threat in 2009. its all bs. he never demanded drug testing ever in his career. hes a scared little twat
Pac felt he was so much of a threat, that he walked away from a deal he is begging for now. Ok....great logic.

Seems to me that since you can now see that all of the excuses they had previously, have now gone up in smoke, that you would assign some blame to Pac. I guess that's too much to ask though.

By the way, Pac never demanded a 10mil per lb overweight penalty ever in his career. Why isn't he a scared little twat for doing so?
bodyopus is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #78
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

[quote=Godsavethequeen;14218995]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Why should I care about your alt having so many post, You never make sense and often post one word. And I guess I do not have so many posts for 2 reasons..1:- I am not sat on my ass for 24 hrs a day in front of my computer. 2:- I have a JOB
And again I am not mad at the topic. Mad at idiots like you writting BS as per NORM... comprende
And please tell me what is good about ( SUPPOSEDLY ) Fraud Willnever wanting everything his way LMAO that is pure ducking
Hello Lance.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #79
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyopus View Post
Pac felt he was so much of a threat, that he walked away from a deal he is begging for now. Ok....great logic.

Seems to me that since you can now see that all of the excuses they had previously, have now gone up in smoke, that you would assign some blame to Pac. I guess that's too much to ask though.

By the way, Pac never demanded a 10mil per lb overweight penalty ever in his career. Why isn't he a scared little twat for doing so?
These guys don't want the fight. They much rather spend time on here talking shit. Now they are saying Manny is faded as if Floyd is still in his prime.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #80
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

Wake me up when something happens. All this talk is just typical and stupid.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #81
MollyWhop
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
dont put words in my mouth. i never said pac is next

my health come 1st

i lost my urge.

im on vacation

lose arum

no test no fight

40 million no ppv
lol, do i really have to post Arum/pac bullshit excuses? isn't there a thread with about 100 of them posted?

listen chump, im not here to argue back n forth about their negotiations, this shit is played out.

but remember this: in 2009, when the fight was HOT, the fight was VIRTUALLY SIGNED! everything was agreed upon, except Manny not wanting to be randomly tested. of course, pacfags give their boy a pass for this.

funny, how the "beast 2009" version straight up DUCKED over some blood. no one to blame but himself. **** outta here
MollyWhop is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #82
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
He knew Pac was a threat and that is why he gave him a reasonable cut off and signed to fight? Manny walked.

So what many fighters in the past asked guys to get additional test that wasn't required by the commission. All those fighters agreed and fought. If Floyd was so scared then why did he sign to fight in 2009?
u dont need a drug test to make this fight. its just an excuse from chicken mayweather. hes got every excuse to not fight a top guy unlike manny. manny fights every top guy with no excuses. floyd avoids them. his resume is a joke. im the best, prove it, fight the best. sugar ray, hagler, hearns all fought the best unlike floyd. hear all his excuses. my health comes 1st, my family is more important, im on vacation, i lost my urge. hes a chicken. he does whatever it is to avoid a top fighter like martinez, canelo, and pac before them.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #83
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

[quote=mrjotatp4p;14219012]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post

Hello Lance.
Again you prove how dulll you are by thinking I am some one else PATHETIC
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #84
bodyopus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
this whole story. The source is bleacher report and Roger Mayweather. Roger has never been very credible. There could be some truth to it, but I'm not buying it
Bleacher got the interview from Doghouse boxing.
bodyopus is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #85
o_money
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVC View Post

Floyd gon face Bradley then Manny. Book it
Ya I can see that being a reasonable option for bob. Bob gets paid twice for risking manny. Manny and Floyd are both at the end of the road. And at the end of the game it makes sense to cash in your chips and get as much money as you can.
o_money is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #86
bodyopus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
u dont need a drug test to make this fight. its just an excuse from chicken mayweather. hes got every excuse to not fight a top guy unlike manny. manny fights every top guy with no excuses. floyd avoids them. his resume is a joke. im the best prove it, fight the best. sugar ray, hagler, hearns all fought the best unlike floyd. hear all his excuses. my health comes 1st, my family is more important, im on vacation, i lost my urge. hes a chicken. he does whatever it is to avoid a top fighter like martinez, canelo, and pac before them.
Did he fight Mosley when he was being chased by him? No, he waited until he got dominated, drawed and looked like crap to fight him.

Did he fight Margrito when that was being talked about? No, they waited until 2 years later after a KO loss, 1 year suspension and him looking like garbage against club fighter and still wanted a catchweight.

Did he fight rematch Marquez when he should've? No, he waited and even though he said he could make 140 easily, he made a 38 yr old lightweight come up further.

No excuses? Should we continue this?
bodyopus is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #87
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
lol, do i really have to post Arum/pac bullshit excuses? isn't there a thread with about 100 of them posted?

listen chump, im not here to argue back n forth about their negotiations, this shit is played out.

but remember this: in 2009, when the fight was HOT, the fight was VIRTUALLY SIGNED! everything was agreed upon, except Manny not wanting to be randomly tested. of course, pacfags give their boy a pass for this.

funny, how the "beast 2009" version straight up DUCKED over some blood. no one to blame but himself. **** outta here
You are using 2009 and since then even in 2010 pac said he would do testing But where was Fraud then and since..
So I am guessing you are one of these Flomos who think Fraud is trying to keep the sport clean? Why did he not make JMM take RBT? Because he dragged him up 2 weight division?
The facts remain, no matter what has happened in the last 3 years Maynever and Pacquiao are #1 and #2 P4P ( joint 2 in rankings but I consider Fraud #1 as Pac lost to Bradley ) and are also the 2 biggest earners in boxing and sport in whole...Negotiations should not be ONE sided and that is what Fraud Willnever is doing and has done for years.
Fraud supposedly wanted the fight before prison, but wanted date, Venue, Bigger %, RBT and ring size.. Obviously that was not negotiations just him talking, So obviously Arum let it be known he would not agree to all of that and put in his 2 pennies worth eg Stadium and different date. And instead of negotiating Fraud and Flomos said Pac was avoiding Fraud lmao. Fraud asking for this that and everything will be counted THAT is the whole point.
Do you even know why Fraud fights in Nevada??
Old 11-17-2012, 12:42 PM   #88
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
lol, do i really have to post Arum/pac bullshit excuses? isn't there a thread with about 100 of them posted? ofl

who u calling chump, u ***** mofo? he used the test to avoid him. he never tested any one before in his entire career. hes a ***** mofo. deal with it
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #89
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
this whole story. The source is bleacher report and Roger Mayweather. Roger has never been very credible. There could be some truth to it, but I'm not buying it
Yeah Roger tends to run off at the mouth. But as Frauds uncle and trainer he should be a bit more careful what he says...
Old 11-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #90
SouthpawJab
On his way up!! 4-0!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 462

Quote:
The source is badlefthook. The bleacher report article links to it. I don't see why Roger would lie about that...especially when Arum and Floyd can both just deny.
SouthpawJab is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum