Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #106
1_man_army
The Knockout King
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1883
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

3 Years too late from all sides. I'll watch the fight if it does happen but it isn't anywhere near as big an event or anywhere near as relevant as it was 3 years ago.
1_man_army is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #107
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 233
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawJab View Post
The source is badlefthook. The bleacher report article links to it. I don't see why Roger would lie about that...especially when Arum and Floyd can both just deny.
good point. Like I said it could be partly true or the 100% truth. And I never thought Roger was lying. I don't think he'd lie about that.
I just think he'd talk without knowing what's really going on
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #108
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawJab View Post
The only person anyone would call a threat to Floyd now is Manny...Special fighters are head and shoulders above the competition. Even solid B level fighters like Cotto lose lopsided decisions when in great shape. Hate Floyd for his personality or whatever, but he's a truly dominant fighter.
hate my arse. hes bs artist avoiding guys who r threats to him. keep making excuses flomo

he needs pac, pac doesnt need him. hes on vacation again avoiding canelo and sergio like he avoided pac with demand after demand. now he wants to fight him when pac aint the same any more. cotto and mosley were past it, and he fought them. top prime fighters he avoids them like the plague

like always, floyd waits until a fighter is past it to fight them. and guess what? pac is past it HAHAHAHAHA
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #109
TheHitman81
Road Warrior
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Nobody cares at this point. Pacs past his prime Floyd will also be
TheHitman81 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 01:30 PM   #110
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
hate my arse. hes bs artist avoiding guys who r threats to him. keep making excuses flomo

he needs pac, pac doesnt need him. hes on vacation again avoiding canelo and sergio like he avoided pac with demand after demand. now he wants to fight him when pac aint the same any more. cotto and mosley were past it, and he fought them. top prime fighters he avoids them like the plague

like always, floyd waits until a fighter is past it to fight them. and guess what? pac is past it HAHAHAHAHA
Is Floyd past his prime?
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #111
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
good point. Like I said it could be partly true or the 100% truth. And I never thought Roger was lying. I don't think he'd lie about that.
I just think he'd talk without knowing what's really going on
so far roger has been right.

Q: what would it take for your nephew to fight pacquiao?
Roger: 100 million dollars.

Roger Mayweather: “It would be crazy for Floyd to go in the ring with Pacquiao after fighting Victor Ortiz!”
dodong is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #112
thawk888
Champion
East Side Guru

Usual suspects.
thawk888 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #113
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
didn't read. looks like Pactard jibberish. funny how Arum and Pac NEVER ONCE pursued Floyd to make the fight happen. it's always floyd and GBP taking the first steps. why is that? when will you clowns LEARN, Arum dont want it. he's not ready to sacrifice his cash cow to a superior boxer, especially if he aint signed with TR.

Arum ADMITTED he was protecting Chavez Jr. from Sergio. look at how he's handling the MARES vs DONAIRE situation. he's full of shit. keep being blind.
Didn't read yours either just noticed you mentioned Arum and realised you obviously hate Top Rank..Petty little boy
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #114
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
yes, i'm sure floyd JUST KNEW pacquiao was terrified of needles.

admit it, Pac is/was a roid abuser.

It never ceases to amaze me how ****ing dull Flomo's are. Do you have any idea what the size and what a tattoo needle does???
And then compare that to a hypordermic and what size that is and what that does..
No I thought as much from your idiotic respense...

Yes calling out fighters is something Fraud is good at , and then hot fighting them lmao.
Tell me this Flomo. Why has Fraud WIllnever not negotiated since the first set of negotiations, after they failed to agree on the RBT in 2009??
He has had plenty of oppurtunity, Arum himself gave him a deadline..Oh poor Fraud does not like being told what to DO.. there is your answer FLOMO
Old 11-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #115
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Is Floyd past his prime?
u my friend r an idiot LOL
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:59 PM   #116
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
Is Floyd past his prime?
I will answer that for you, and the answer is NO Fraud Willnever is not past it, and if he continues to pick the right fights he will have a couple more years at the top.. The thing is the most dangerous fight out there for him ( IMHO ) is Pacquiao.. Martinez would or could take it to a decision at 154 but that is it.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #117
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by str1 View Post
Shit, who even remembers that fight?
Exactly.
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #118
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
u my friend r an idiot LOL
So you actually believe Floyd is still in his prime.
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 04:21 PM   #119
ripcity
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."
vCash: 917

The match up is pointless now. However there is still a lot of money in it. Mayweather goes always goes after the money. His only other choice is really Alvarez, or wait for the winner of Cotto/Trout.
ripcity is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #120
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by str1 View Post
Shit, who even remembers that fight?
Roy Jones, Jr.

Watch SRL-Duran III and Jones-Toney.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum