Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #106
The Mangler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

I thought VK-Kirk was an eliminator? LL passed on an immediate rematch, so VK had to beat Kirk to reinforce himself as LL's mando.
The Mangler is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 03:26 PM   #107
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
It wouldnt shock me if Botha beat Mormeck NOW, let alone back when Botha was actually prime!
Botha was garbage. Won a robbery decision over Euro bum Axel Schulz which was later overturned by the IBF. 22 year old Wlad Klitschko demolished both Schulz and Botha in terribly one-sided beatdowns.

Prime Botha couldn't get by Axel Schulz. Axel ****ing Schulz. That's how horrible Botha was.

You're just making a fool out of yourself with shit like "45 year old Botha would beat Mormeck today". You're smarter than that.
madballster is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #108
The Mangler
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheGreat View Post
No retard. Vitali paid off Kirk because they were both scum bags.

Vitali was training for Lennox for monthes, Lennox was barely training for the much shorter Kirk.

Lennox was totally unprepared to fight RoboCop.
WTF are you talkin about?

VK-Kirk happened months after LL beat VK. Kirk pulled out and VK stepped in for him on short notice.

There coulda been an immediate rematch between LL and VK, but LL ain't want it. I never heard before this thread of VK payin Kirk to not fight LL so he could take his place.
The Mangler is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #109
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by madballster View Post
Botha was garbage. Won a robbery decision over Euro bum Axel Schulz which was later overturned by the IBF. 22 year old Wlad Klitschko demolished both Schulz and Botha in terribly one-sided beatdowns.

Prime Botha couldn't get by Axel Schulz. Axel ****ing Schulz. That's how horrible Botha was.

You're just making a fool out of yourself with shit like "45 year old Botha would beat Mormeck today". You're smarter than that.
And the current version of Mormeck is....what? More than garbage?

Whats so odd about the fact that Botha could still beat Mormeck. Hes only a few years older.and still fighting.

Mormeck made his name as a solid cruiserweight nearly a decade ago.

His best win at heavyweight was a controversial decision over a 40 year old Fres Oquendo!

David Haye knocked him senseless,ar cruiserweight in front of his own fans FIVE YEARS AGO!
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #110
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR View Post
Trust me... I knew that my post wouldn't spark an intelligent conversation with you. Your understanding of boxing is much like my 8 year olds understanding of molecular genetics. A debate with you is about as exciting and thought provoking as a good argument with my kitchen table.

I posted this for my own enjoyment, as well as for the other posters who can appreciate it's content. It will be my last response to you, as I simply can't waste anymore time on a poster like yourself.
Ive fought at international level as a youth,Ive forgotten more about boxing than you know.

If you want to believe that Wlad has a better resume than Lewis, you do that.

Everyone who has an opinion that anyone listens to will maintain Lewis has the better resume.

In the end,it isnt idiots like you that will write the history books.

Keep calling guys likea prime Grant useless,yet maintaining 40 year old Tony Thompson is a worthwhile win.
And Ray ****in Austin as top ranked.
irishny is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 07:07 PM   #111
blacktopbully
Belt holder
ESB Addict

why is ol boy posting pictures of wlad in a vitali thread?

wrong fighter dumb ass
blacktopbully is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #112
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26664

Quote:
Originally Posted by madballster View Post

That "Euro bum" Axel Schulz should've been the lineal heavyweight champion of the world after clearly besting George Foreman. I don't think either are garbage or bums at all, personally.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #113
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
lol I got ahead of myself

I'll save it with this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

theboy_racer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum