Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #211
Vanboxingfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko now holds the record for the longest reign in heavyweight boxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaNasakki View Post
Eventually, I plan to do, something, I dunno. I don't think my story is half as interesting with my real name on it. That's the trick.

And Mr. Felix- In the unlikely event I am indeed still active in half a decade and you'd like a bout with an old man, when your ready, you can indeed call my management. Warning: I don't come cheap.

Just keep your hands up!
To further elaborate on what Stonehands has said, I think a book titled about sparring with the well known heavyweights you've sparred with along with the technical analysis you mention would be very interesting.

In fact it would make for a very interesting movie.

Because as much guts as it takes to be a professional fighter and get in the ring with an opponent, it's even harder to be a sparring partner or boxer who has to lessor skills and who knows he's going to likely loose before he even gets in the ring.

Those are tough assignments.
Vanboxingfan is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #212
Seamus
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko now holds the record for the longest reign in HW boxing histor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
Felix is right.
Magnanassaki IS surprisingly articulate, considering that I've thus far narrowed down his real identity to be either Lionel Butler or Tommy Morrison.
I had him as J u s t i n Fortune until he said he was only a couple inches shorter than Wlad.
Seamus is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #213
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko now holds the record for the longest reign in heavyweight boxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheGreat View Post
How is it possible you wrote out this entire long post?

First off
Wlad 'opened up' against Wach because Wach is a D Rated punching bag.

2nd off

Manny didn't go too far, if Wlad don't fight ultra defensively Wlad would have gotten knocked out again.

It's shocking how you guys still don't get it.

Wlad was down 13 times man. 13 Times during his career.

He went down from a Williamson right hand/jab and had to take a quick knee just to recover. This guy got a horrendous chin and you guys are now tricked into believing it's 'fixed'.

It's not fixed. He fought a total of 2 punchers since his series of brutal knock outs.

Samuel Peter I and David Haye.
he was almost knocked out against Peter and the bell saved him in the 10th(I'm pretty sure) Haye was just a coward.

This era have had some of the worst punchers ever.

A few big ones are coming and on it's way though. Wilder and Price. I fully expect to see Wlad's career end 2 years from now due to a big Wilder right hand and all you people in classics making what you guys perceived as intelligent posts about 'what went wrong'?
The answer of course is 'nothing' He just got his chin exposed yet again.

But I'm sure geniuses like MagnaMagna and Mendoza will have entire paragraphs to write about 'what went wrong' after Wilder Ko Wlad.
Wilder was hurt by a journeyman not long you window licking cunt.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #214
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko now holds the record for the longest reign in HW boxing histor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Luf, Cotto was not the no.1 JMW.
Who did you rate above him?

Either way my main point is Floyd is number 1 and he's just beaten the current number 2.
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #215
MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanboxingfan View Post
To further elaborate on what Stonehands has said, I think a book titled about sparring with the well known heavyweights you've sparred with along with the technical analysis you mention would be very interesting.

In fact it would make for a very interesting movie.

Because as much guts as it takes to be a professional fighter and get in the ring with an opponent, it's even harder to be a sparring partner or boxer who has to lessor skills and who knows he's going to likely loose before he even gets in the ring.

Those are tough assignments.
PM'ed
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #216
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Floyd is not no.1! Where has this come from?!?

Molina for me. Going by your 'change the result to how I see it' (which is good most of the time) I had him beating Lara and Kirkland. Cotto Foreman (woeful) and faded Mayorga and Margarito (neither ranked)
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #217
lufcrazy
requiescat in pace
East Side VIP

vCash: 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Floyd is not no.1! Where has this come from?!?

Molina for me. Going by your 'change the result to how I see it' (which is good most of the time) I had him beating Lara and Kirkland. Cotto Foreman (woeful) and faded Mayorga and Margarito (neither ranked)
Their rankings is where it comes from.

Molina is a good call, you think he can take ggg if the fight gets made?
lufcrazy is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #218
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
I had him as J u s t i n Fortune until he said he was only a couple inches shorter than Wlad.

Last edited by Unforgiven; 11-17-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Unforgiven is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum