Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #16
liljp361
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,670
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook89 View Post
So your basis for broner being on steroids is due to the fact that other black fighters have been caught on steroids, gotchya. such irrefutable cold hard facts brought to the table that cant be countered at all. /sarcasm
I base it on his body man and his abilities in the ring man you can just ****ing tell
liljp361 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #17
liljp361
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,670
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
hes innocent until proven guilty. im not gonna knock his dominant performance. we know goldenboy likes money like tr. they dont wanna ruin their cash cows. so, we will never know because they will protect them until the end
lol im not saying hes not good im saying i think hes on PED's
liljp361 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:44 PM   #18
pistal47
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Beantown
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPuncha View Post
Six rounds into the fight and this guy looks like a tank won't tire and punches non stop. Which points to one thing. Steroids.

**** off and stop hating. The kid is just that ****ing good. Da Brush should smack you.
pistal47 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:45 PM   #19
liljp361
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,670
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistal47 View Post
**** off and stop hating. The kid is just that ****ing good. Da Brush should smack you.
doesnt matter how good he is when hes on steroids
liljp361 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:46 PM   #20
lobk
Original ESB Member
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,377
vCash: 1913
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

He doesn't throw a lot of punches. Why would he tire out in the later rnds? Hell at 135 there are guys who throws more then him and are still throwing shit loads into the later rnds. I don't see anything that says roid with the way he fights.
lobk is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #21
pit
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,080
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniq View Post
Maybe because the first 3 rounds were at such a slow pace?

They were landing less than 20 punches a round....

@ 135

...
This ,, this fight started out slow and built through out the fight.. Both fighter where looking for accuracy over volume punches. Roids ?!?!? this was not a knock down drag out fight .. Demarco was just broken down over the rounds.
pit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #22
lefthook89
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,743
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljp361 View Post
I base it on his body man and his abilities in the ring man you can just ****ing tell
So you're saying for a man that has dedicated his life to perfecting the sweet science, training like a lunatic on a consistent basis since he was a kid and taking the necessary sacrifices to achieve greatness is impossible to achieve and look the way he does? Dude this isn't a ****ing comic book universe where PED's give's you superhuman, hulk-like abilities. I think you need to stop singing this little song and dance and just admit your hatred for the guy and move on. because you sound like an idiot
lefthook89 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #23
lefthook89
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,743
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

lilpj and heavypuncha is the same person
lefthook89 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #24
HeavyPuncha
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 720
vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook89 View Post
lilpj and heavypuncha is the same person
**** off I seldom post. Anyone who thinks broner is clean is deluding themselves. Look at his body for Christ sake. He's like a tank and keeps coming forward. Remember Peterson against khan? Hello?
HeavyPuncha is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #25
pistal47
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Beantown
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljp361 View Post
doesnt matter how good he is when hes on steroids
Whatever dude. Show me the test results that show your right. The kid is on steroids because he beat the shit out of the top guy at 135. Good shit.
pistal47 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:54 PM   #26
remi
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Posts: 697
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

racism all time high, and pac isn`t on steroids right?
remi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #27
nvs
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 201
vCash: 400
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
racism all time high, and pac isn`t on steroids right?
What the **** racism has to do with anything when we talk about steroids?

I would not be surprised if he is on something tbh but wont start accusing him for giving a solid performance.

Steroids didnt block those punches and land his own.
nvs is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #28
liljp361
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,670
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook89 View Post
So you're saying for a man that has dedicated his life to perfecting the sweet science, training like a lunatic on a consistent basis since he was a kid and taking the necessary sacrifices to achieve greatness is impossible to achieve and look the way he does? Dude this isn't a ****ing comic book universe where PED's give's you superhuman, hulk-like abilities. I think you need to stop singing this little song and dance and just admit your hatred for the guy and move on. because you sound like an idiot
look man nothing you say matters just stop know why? cuz it DOESNT MATTER when hes on steroids
liljp361 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #29
liljp361
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,670
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPuncha View Post
**** off I seldom post. Anyone who thinks broner is clean is deluding themselves. Look at his body for Christ sake. He's like a tank and keeps coming forward. Remember Peterson against khan? Hello?
Don't worry these lil boys will stay deluded lol.

Peterson..
Berto..
Broner..
Roy Jones in his prime..
Tarver..
liljp361 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #30
lefthook89
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,743
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is clearly on steroids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyPuncha View Post
**** off I seldom post. Anyone who thinks broner is clean is deluding themselves. Look at his body for Christ sake. He's like a tank and keeps coming forward. Remember Peterson against khan? Hello?
so your undeniable, irrefutable proof that broner is on steroids is because lamont peterson put pressure on amir khan? lol like i said, alts. both have the accusations and both both have the same argument. somebody ban these clowns so they can stop spam****ing the boards with the same shit
lefthook89 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013