Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-18-2012, 04:49 AM   #16
BIGMANG

vCash: 500
Default Re: Amir Khan: "I believed in my own power more than anything, and that was my downfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by critix View Post
Finally some intelligent comments coming out of his mouth..
He also still needs to learn some humility.
BIGMANG is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #17
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81
Default Re: Amir Khan: "I believed in my own power more than anything, and that was my downfa

Hollow words from a hollow mind.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 05:08 AM   #18
ashishwarrior
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2775

you cant believe in something that dont exsist
ashishwarrior is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 06:17 AM   #19
Its me you see
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
He said all this after the Prescott defeat, that with Roach he was "going back to basics" and "not looking for the knockout."

I just wonder how long it'll be until he's regurgitating the same quotes about a new trainer.

Just soundbytes until we see it put into practice.
Sounds about right
Its me you see is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #20
Jun Fan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
Hollow words from a hollow mind.
Jun Fan is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #21
tom22709
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I think the best thing about that interview was the fact he never mentioned other fighters names looking past Molina which he's always been guilty of.

Also he was reffering to himself as "I" and not "we"

I just hope his fans don't start believing he's gonna be this newly well oiled machine now he's with Hunter cos that ain't gonna be the case...certainly not straight away anyway.
tom22709 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #22
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Please let's not say Amir has made improvements when he beats Molina, be use he's a guy who poses no threat to him.
Exactly, this will be just like when Khan beat Faigan who was pretty much a journeyman after the loss to Prescott.

People were actually talking about the improvements Amir made
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #23
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post
Exactly, this will be just like when Khan beat Faigan who was pretty much a journeyman after the loss to Prescott.

It seems inevitable
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #24
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post

Regardless of who you are fighting improvement can be made, as long as Molina hangs around for more than 7 or 8 rounds we might see some, ofcourse the real test will be vs Garcia or Peterson rematches.

We all know Molina is a tune up type fight and i just want to see Khan making a different approach to his whole mind set, you see the problem with Khan is more with his own mind hope Hunter can improve this and Khan learning from his defeats.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #25
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darni187 View Post
Regardless of who you are fighting improvement can be made, as long as Molina hangs around for more than 7 or 8 rounds we might see some, ofcourse the real test will be vs Garcia or Peterson rematches.

We all know Molina is a tune up type fight and i just want to see Khan making a different approach to his whole mind set, you see the problem with Khan is more with his own mind hope Hunter can improve this and Khan learning from his defeats.
If Molina lasts 7 or 8 the I'd see it as a Khan regression.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #26
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bowen View Post
If Molina lasts 7 or 8 the I'd see it as a Khan regression.
I think they wont be pushing for a KO, if it comes then so be it.

I think Khan boxing his way to a 12 round win getting them rounds in would be a good thing as Khan only fought 4 rounds of boxing all year.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #27
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Darni, you ain't a bad lad and you mean well, but your as thick as shit, and I suspect rather gay, you have them gaylord urges it's the only possible reason you defend Khan like you do,,, it worries me Darni.

In a matter of months you could replace Alan Carr as the queer overlord, this isn't abuse its a worried man looking out for a simpleton.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #28
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Darni, you ain't a bad lad and you mean well, but your as thick as shit, and I suspect rather gay, you have them gaylord urges it's the only possible reason you defend Khan like you do,,, it worries me Darni.

In a matter of months you could replace Alan Carr as the queer overlord, this isn't abuse its a worried man looking out for a simpleton.

Simpleton.

Classic, thing is there are alot of shit posters on here but i dont judge others let them be.

So i let you be too..
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 12:09 PM   #29
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Simpleton.

Classic, thing is there are alot of shit posters on here but i dont judge others let them be.

So i let you be too..
Darni I'm trying to help you, you are capable of learning about other fighters, discussing their faults and weaknesses without bias, instead you are a Khan fanboy and your opinion is pretty much worthless.

Its a shame Darni, shame.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #30
sosolid4u09
4 8 15 16 23 42
East Side Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Darni has puzzled me in the past. But to be fair, I don't really see much bias or homo***uality in his post there
sosolid4u09 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum