[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
kirk is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #10053
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: ***** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 *****

You are talking the way to determine the winner between the WBK Champion and WBK Mandatory. I like the use the Ko Round to make it easier to pick a winner. Also SD, MD could be used.
Way you need to put 5 or 10 fights? You can use the normal list you got now. While the others participants fight for the status of Mandatory and next in line in for the WBK title, The #1 Contender and the Champion can use the same fight list to determine the winner.
I'm for the title to be challenge on weekly basis. I think It will produce more excitement and more "fighters" to be involved and able to challenge for the WBK. To wait a month would be a bit to much for my taste, it would also mean you have 12 fights in your whole career(year). Maybe you could make it once two weeks, IDK.
Or you could make #1 Ranked from week 1 to fight #1 ranked of week 2 in an Eliminator who would take place in week 3 and the winner fight the Champion in week 4. While Champion could take a voluntary from week 3 and week 4 (the best as the one with more points or his choice)

Haven't finish reading the whole thing.

Last edited by BeastsideBoxing; 11-18-2012 at 06:57 PM.
BeastsideBoxing is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #10054
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk View Post
**** Also *****

Whenever IB does a RbR, I will be taking certian League Members comments from there during the fight and putting them into the videos if they are featured fights.

Something like Mr.Tragic was saying during Bute-Grachev:

"Hahahahaha Bute is being outboxed by Smeagol."
Old 11-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #10055
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

Damn Kirk you put me against a English Crusader.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:53 PM   #10056
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

Krik should we be more specific in the picks for the WBK Rankings next time ? In case of same number of points? I guess you could use Featured fight pick to make a tie first.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #10057
PinoyProdigy
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 577

<------------------------ pound-4-pound
PinoyProdigy is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 08:36 PM   #10058
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
Damn Kirk you put me against a English Crusader.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 08:38 PM   #10059
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

Quote:
You are talking the way to determine the winner between the WBK Champion and WBK Mandatory. I like the use the Ko Round to make it easier to pick a winner. Also SD, MD could be used.
Way you need to put 5 or 10 fights? You can use the normal list you got now. While the others participants fight for the status of Mandatory and next in line in for the WBK title, The #1 Contender and the Champion can use the same fight list to determine the winner.
I'm for the title to be challenge on weekly basis. I think It will produce more excitement and more "fighters" to be involved and able to challenge for the WBK. To wait a month would be a bit to much for my taste, it would also mean you have 12 fights in your whole career(year). Maybe you could make it once two weeks, IDK.
Or you could make #1 Ranked from week 1 to fight #1 ranked of week 2 in an Eliminator who would take place in week 3 and the winner fight the Champion in week 4. While Champion could take a voluntary from week 3 and week 4 (the best as the one with more points or his choice)

Quote:
Krik should we be more specific in the picks for the WBK Rankings next time ? In case of same number of points? I guess you could use Featured fight pick to make a tie first.
We will iron in out in a bit and put on the final touches.

Right now Im doing the final touches on the Featured Fight video.... should be up soon.
kirk is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #10060
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

NOTE TO SELF

-

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Archive this

-

Maybe begin a Wikipedia page for the League?

-
kirk is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #10061
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

Danny Green UD
Old 11-18-2012, 09:46 PM   #10062
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665
Default Re: Featured Fight : Broner (10) vs DeMarco (5) - Whats your prediction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyProdigy View Post

<------------------------ pound-4-pound
You do realise this makes it look like you're saying Viloria is less than p4p?

Quote:
Way you all bet against Danny Green? I wasn't watching the CW division close and didn't like the man much but never heard of this Cameron.

Quote:
Danny Green UD

I think it's really a matter of where Green is at now, not Cameron, if you smell what the Boxed is cooking. I just saw it was going to be at cruiser. Cameron is a very fringe-level CW/HW, but he did recently get a highlight reel kayo over Monte Barrett at heavyweight. He's got some pop. Green's been retired, come back, was fighting at these weird Danny-weights and in some really farcical business like RJJ and Briggs, he was pretty ill for a while, I guess, but I can't remember of what.

Then, after his last good win over Flores, a commentator who boxes some, he's been stopped by Tarver and Vullrginchintspnkzickztsssssiewskyizzzfliksz (spelling?) within his last three fights. Cameron's got some pop and Green's getting pretty used up, here. Green's best is a far more solid class than Cameron will ever be but he's not near his best in any way. Hey, he might still win. Not even one I'd bet on, honestly. Very shaky fighters are involved, here.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #10063
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

Quote:

Just an idea Kirk, don't take it like I want it badly. Just a suggestion.
I don't know myself what's better. That's why we have you.
It can be like this.
#1 ranked from week 5 fights #1 ranked from week 6 [WBK Mandatory]
Winner is decided in week 7 and fight's for the title in week 8 against the Champion.
Now the Champion needs to do something in those tree weeks that these all happen (week 5/6/7)
So in week 5 the Champion get to chose from winner of week 3 and 4, or is forced to fight the fighter with more points between these two.
Week 1 and 2 already fought each other resulting a winner who challenged him in week 4[another Mandatory]
Now weeks 6 and 7 remain to be filled with something.

Week 1 : Title is Vacant Rankings are sorted #1 Contender[jdr] fights #4 Contender [BeastsideBoxing]
Week 2 : #1 from this week get's a spot in week's 3 Eliminator
Week 3 : #1 from this week gets the second spot in week's 3 Eliminator
Week 4 : #1 in Week 2 vs #1 in Week 3 - winner Becomes Mandatory
Week 5 : Champion vs Mandatory decided in Week 4
Week 6 : Champion vs pics voluntary from Week #1 from Week 4-Week 5
or
Champion vs Most Point Week 4 vs Week 5
Weel 7 : Champion gets to choose from All Time Standings Top 10 (Cumulated from Week's 1/2/3/4/5/6 etc while time passes on)
Week 8 : Champions fights best of Week 5 and 6 Eliminator winner who took place in Week 7.

Do I make any sense....
Old 11-18-2012, 10:12 PM   #10064
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

Default Re: Featured Fight : Broner (10) vs DeMarco (5) - Whats your prediction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
You do realise this makes it look like you're saying Viloria is less than p4p?

I think it's really a matter of where Green is at now, not Cameron, if you smell what the Boxed is cooking. I just saw it was going to be at cruiser. Cameron is a very fringe-level CW/HW, but he did recently get a highlight reel kayo over Monte Barrett at heavyweight. He's got some pop. Green's been retired, come back, was fighting at these weird Danny-weights and in some really farcical business like RJJ and Briggs, he was pretty ill for a while, I guess, but I can't remember of what.

Then, after his last good win over Flores, a commentator who boxes some, he's been stopped by Tarver and Vullrginchintspnkzickztsssssiewskyizzzfliksz (spelling?) within his last three fights. Cameron's got some pop and Green's getting pretty used up, here. Green's best is a far more solid class than Cameron will ever be but he's not near his best in any way. Hey, he might still win. Not even one I'd bet on, honestly. Very shaky fighters are involved, here.
Watch Cameron vs Monty Betham Jr and tell me you don't think Green can win a decision.

PS: Vullrginchintspnkzickztsssssiewskyizzzfliksz was more like Krylonw Wolrackevskywewadstetr
Old 11-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #10065
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP

vCash: 26665

Quote:
Watch Cameron vs Monty Betham Jr and tell me you don't think Green can win a decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Green's best is a far more solid class than Cameron will ever be but he's not near his best in any way. Hey, he might still win. Not even one I'd bet on, honestly. Very shaky fighters are involved, here.

Boxed Ears is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum