Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Who won round 6 of Pacquiao-Marquez 2?
Pacquiao won round 6. 8 19.05%
Marquez won round 6. 30 71.43%
Too close to call/Even/Could go either way. 4 9.52%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #31
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The 2 judges that had Pac winning against JMM (2) gave him the 6th. Would you ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonys333 View Post
i gave that round to jmm but i thought pac won a razor thin fight that could have went either way.

theboy_racer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #32
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: The 2 judges that had Pac winning against JMM (2) gave him the 6th. Would you ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Bump for all the Pactards who claimed that this round was close or in Manny's favor. Freddie Roach himself just admitted on 24/7 that they lost this round. Those two judges were in no way right.

That is all.
Yeah, I mentioned it on a different thread last night.
Roach while conceding they should have lost that round, gave this devilish laugh as if to also concede the judges are bagged in their favor!

Whats even sadder is that HBO does'nt concede in this 24/7 episode that the round was truly a clear JMM round!
Sad but true!

All three ****ing official judges scored that 6th round for Pacquiao!
****ing unbelievable!
divac is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #33
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by divac View Post
Yeah, I mentioned it on a different thread last night.
Roach while conceding they should have lost that round, gave this devilish laugh as if to also concede the judges are bagged in their favor!

Whats even sadder is that HBO does'nt concede in this 24/7 episode that the round was truly a clear JMM round!
Sad but true!

All three ****ing official judges scored that 6th round for Pacquiao!
****ing unbelievable!
Don't know if I'd go so far as to call it "devilish", but I like that he's honest about that round. There really is no viable argument. If HBO didn't want to highlight the frustration on JMM's part, they wouldn't include that round at all. Their bias can only go so far IMO.
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 08:31 PM   #34
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Don't know if I'd go so far as to call it "devilish", but I like that he's honest about that round. There really is no viable argument. If HBO didn't want to highlight the frustration on JMM's part, they wouldn't include that round at all. Their bias can only go so far IMO.
I'd call HBO's whole directing and producing of the program devilish!

They're painting the picture of Marquez' frustration with the judges, but go to full lenghths themselves to paint a picture to the viewer that the rounds were so close they could have gone either way.
HBO itself refuses to admit round 6 and others shoud have gone to Marquez. The best we get from them is a laughing Roach admitting he would not have complained had the decision not gone to Pacquiao, but in reference, they're dissing Marquez for complaining where Roach say's he would not have.

Of course you're not going to complain much losing a decision you know you lost, but it irks me that HBO does'nt paint that picture to the viewer, of which many have'nt seen any of the fights.

They're kind of egging that round 6 may have been a Marquez round, but in the process diss Marquez for complaining!
Its HBO spinning their agenda and they're being less than truthful in the process.
divac is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum