Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #31
gyll
Undetectable
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Froch"I don't want to fight a bum in a warm-up, and therefore I don't want Clever

But I want to see Cleverly get a real pasting. I understand Froch wants to get back in the ring with the top guys but if circumstances aren't in his favor or if the business side of things don't work out, I wouldn't say it's a bad idea to fight Clev. I certainly won't take anything away from Froch.
gyll is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #32
knockout artist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2666
Default Re: Froch"I don't want to fight a bum in a warm-up, and therefore I don't want Clever

Froch - Cleverly mirrors Calzaghe - Froch

Funny how Carl doesn't see the irony here
knockout artist is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #33
Dorfmeister
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

And then put the blame on old time american fighters... British fighters talk trash about themselves. Benn on Eubanks, Bruno on Lewis, Calzaghe on Froch, Froch on Cleverly... And soon Brook about Khan...
Dorfmeister is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #34
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Cleverly ain't shit, Froch is right but Clev is far better than Mack so this is pretty ****ing stupid.
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #35
jermainerambo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Cleverly offered froch the biggest payday he's seen in his life

carl froch was not willing to accept....he don't want no part of cleverly because he knows what going to happen

As soon as nathan cleverly beats him there going to say "Froch lost to calzaghe's sparring partner".

froch would rather get beat by kessler again for a lot less money
jermainerambo is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #36
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermainerambo View Post

carl froch was not willing to accept....he don't want no part of cleverly because he knows what going to happen

As soon as nathan cleverly beats him there going to say "Froch lost to calzaghe's sparring partner".

So you mean Froch is not willing to fight Clev just the way Calslappy was not willing to fight Froch then ?
Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #37
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

And how do you know what the details of the purse were?
Oh that's right.F-Wank said he offered Froch a no strings million with no options and no need to put it on Boxnation because Carl's contracted to Sky.
By the way I've got some beautiful ice cubes that I'm selling at a knockdown price,just for you.
Free P&P too.Just tell ***** I saw you right.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #38
jermainerambo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler-Durden View Post
So you mean Froch is not willing to fight Clev just the way Calslappy was not willing to fight Froch then ?

Froch swerved a fight with Calzaghe. Twice w@rren met with Froch and offered him the title shot but all he kept bleating on about was when did Joe intend moving up to light-heavy
Old 11-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #39
woodzo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
How big of a fight would Cleverly/Froch be in the UK? Would it make more, less, or about the same as a rematch with Kessler or Pascal?
i reckon it'd get more interest then 'most' as it can be promoted as two british 'world champions' froch is gettin more mainstream but no one gives a shit about clev (in england not sure about wales)
woodzo is online now  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #40
jermainerambo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Oh that's right.F-Wank said he offered Froch a no strings million with no options and no need to put it on Boxnation because Carl's contracted to Sky.
By the way I've got some beautiful ice cubes that I'm selling at a knockdown price,just for you.

details of the purse?.....they did not even get to that froch don't want no part of cleverly they sent a e mail to froch to fight cleverly for 1 million pounds and said oh HELL NO
Old 11-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #41
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Quote:
Froch swerved a fight with Calzaghe. Twice w@rren met with Froch and offered him the title shot but all he kept bleating on about was when did Joe intend moving up to light-heavy
the same fish eyed bastard who is well known for telling the truth? where you at the negotiations?
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #42
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
details of the purse?.....they did not even get to that froch don't want no part of cleverly they sent a e mail to froch to fight cleverly for 1 million pounds and said oh HELL NO
source please?
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #43
jermainerambo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendy View Post
source please?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Old 11-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #44
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876

Quote:
ollyc is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #45
critix
Belt holder
ESB Addict

But he'll fight top ranked Yusaf Mack? lol... He's delusional as well.. thinks he had a close fight with Ward... dumbass.
critix is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum