Old 11-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #136
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Dannyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
u narcs haven't answered it because u r hypocrites.

i just don't get why u CRY BABIES r having a sook.

u don't like green.

u r not interested in watching him ( although u all do watch his fights, u just don't have the balls to admit it ).

so why on earth would u care what weight, height, colour of their trunks, the ring entrance songs or whatever the **** else about his fights?
Nobody knows each other here Buster. You accused me of watching all his fights now Leftsmash. Im sure you don't watch all of bumdine and Dunnybills fights even though you criticize them do you? We care because Green along with the IBO are ruining the reputation of the sport.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2012, 08:07 PM   #137
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I think in Greens case it's laughable considering how he whined on and on about being weight drained against Mundine. Not until after he retired mind you. I can see your point it's their choice I guess I am just sick of the IBO/Green show and the whole champions of Integrity,Computerised rankings/money under the table incentives Dannyweight crap.
You just know after he beats the weight drained Cameron he will be all over the T.V with his shit eating grin and saying how he's humbled to be the first Australian 4 time champion.
I understand mate, Green is far from my favorite fighter to, and there are things that I don't like about the fight either, however I'm just trying to look at the technicalities objectively.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #138
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Nobody knows each other here Buster. You accused me of watching all his fights now Leftsmash. Im sure you don't watch all of bumdine and Dunnybills fights even though you criticize them do you? We care because Green along with the IBO are ruining the reputation of the sport.
no, thats just what u want to believe because as a hater u try to find whatever u can to hate.

i don't see anybody else having a problem with it except u haters.

u say the ibo is shit. u don't like green. u don't want to watch his fights ( liars ) etc. etc.

but u r OBSESSED with him.

its HILARIOUS.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #139
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
no, thats just what u want to believe because as a hater u try to find whatever u can to hate.

u say the ibo is shit. u don't like green. u don't want to watch his fights ( liars ) etc. etc.

its HILARIOUS.

Lol thanks for proving my point you tool along with the other 2 who mentioned the same thing, don't worry we'll just give Green a pass, even though he is the poster child for pretty much everything that is wrong with boxing.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #140
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

its HILARIOUS.
Green is taking the piss claiming this 3 time world champ bull shit. I last green fight I watched was tarver and before that jones. Won't be watching this one either.
Crusher is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #141
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:

its HILARIOUS.
YOU are obsessed with him. We don't watch his fights. Do you read boxing articles by overseas writers? or overseas posters about his stipulations and piss poor opponents? You defend the fraud and cry like a little girl when someone criticizes him. Thats why you are red hot favourite to win the dummy spitter of the year award.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 08:40 PM   #142
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
YOU are obsessed with him. We don't watch his fights. Do you read boxing articles by overseas writers? or overseas posters about his stipulations and piss poor opponents? You defend the fraud and cry like a little girl when someone criticizes him. Thats why you are red hot favourite to win the dummy spitter of the year award.
you don't even like him, but r obsessed, pmsl, idiots. that's how much of a deadshit u r.

dummy spit? u wish. u r the ones crying like babies cause green tells fibs, lol.

saying u lot sound like 2yo's would be a compliment.

who is the dummy spitter now huh?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #143
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
Ignore this idiot Leftsmash he is a joke,he gives Green a free pass for doing this shit making a joke of the sport and if you say anything against it your a jealous hater. Alot of Green fans have become like alot of Mundine fans.'' YOU ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE DANNYS RICH AND FAMOUS '' the only difference is the Mundine whiners will sometimes accuse you of racism if you criticize him.
Unfortunately he won't **** off he's not silly as long as he can get the IBO to sanction any farce and he can get 5000 and over fans plus whatever PPV's to fight bums like the Santiago's of the world why would he?
I actually thought some of these guys here were just taking the piss and trolling with regards to some of they're responses on the Green/Briggs farce with the way Swingin was spinning it "he was helping a sick friend"

Sadly I think you may be right though on the last bit, Green won't have any shame to not retire (I almost said retire gracefully) and will no doubt release another DVD whilst plugging it endlessly in the local media circuit.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #144
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Its currently in production, they are a bit up in the air about what the title of the new DVD will be called....

Soft Part of Skull
Road to Dannyweight

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #145
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Soft Part of Skull
Road to Dannyweight
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #146
LeBeave
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

What happened to Green v Cameron boxing odds thread?
LeBeave is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #147
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeave View Post
What happened to Green v Cameron boxing odds thread?
the height challenged one was at it again, lol.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #148
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

fark off u idiot why would i give a rats ass about that thread?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 12:56 AM   #149
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Green is poison to the sport, yet you guys are embarrassing yourselves here and acting like a school yard fight by claiming those criticize are just jealous, yeah good one mate, what's next? You and that other clown Swingin are just pitiful trying to even make the Briggs fight look good for Danny, win or lose, I hope Green ****s off for good after this.
Mate please keep posting regularly on this forum. Love posters who tell it like it is.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #150
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by james5000 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Greeny is speaking about and he's very honest about it.

I was originally against the catchweight but now the fight is so close I don't give a **** i'm just happy to see the fight.

Cameron doesn't care he reckon's he'll be around 94kg @ fight time, still probably the biggest bloke Green has ever fought. Huge opportunity for Cameron and i'm sure win or lose he will have no regrets about the catchweight.
Yeah and notice how Greeny states that he is the one who is disadvantaged.
Francis75 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum