all i heard was cameron 66.35 kg.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 01:21 AM   #33
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

two weigh-ins, the one during lunch time today wasnt the offical one, offical weigh-in is not until 6pm , which is in about 40 min.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 01:31 AM   #34
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 10151

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
Pissa
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 01:34 AM   #35
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
Faarkk....Green Machine should go into the weight loss business.

Dannywieghtwatchers....
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 01:38 AM   #36
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

and u call yourselfs boxing fans? green is a disgrace.

Quote:
Green, 39, would only agree to tomorrow's battle for the belt relinquished by Antonio Tarver if Cameron tipped the scales at 89kg or less at today's official weigh-in - 1.7kg lighter than the minimum weight specified for the cruiserweight division
Cameron sat in a hot bath for a few hrs today until he sweated out 1.7kg .

Quote:
He had reached the usual 90.7kg benchmark yesterday morning and would soak in his hotel room bath to drop the remainder before stripping down.

Although the ploy is designed to reduce Cameron's punching power, Green argued he was still at a massive disadvantage come fight night at Hisense Arena
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 02:18 AM   #37
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
yep. cameron has plenty of body fat. not a rib in sight...

and i noticed months ago the man boob troll has black nipples....!! probably a wog....oh, wait. cerminara...yep. wog for sure...
And weighed in at 88.5 kg
Old 11-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #38
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Doesn't look too bad but the bit about having to spend hours in a hot tub to lose the last few kilos is a bit of a worry. I think I will put $10 on a Green stoppage in rounds 4,5 and 6. Not only does he have less skill than Green he would have to be affected. @ the Green lovers saying its no big deal.
Hope Im wrong and Cameron starches him.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 02:28 AM   #39
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

He will feel the affects about round 3 onwards, perhaps even sooner. You cant drop 2kg over night before a fight and expect to have the same performance you did prior to droping that much weight in such a short period of time.

Studys have shown that the ideal amount of weight to drop and not have an affect on ones performance is about 1kg per week.\

I thought it was also un-Australian of Green to rub it in and brag about him eating pancakes, fruit juice and coffee before the weigh in. If he isnt a CW he shouldnt be fighting at CW, not to mention he does NOT hold the title, he should not be allowed to make these demands with the blessing of the IBO. The IBO is VERY complacant in allowing Danny to make his own rules. What the IBO dont realise is that they have just allowed Danny to turn them into a bigger joke than they already are.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 02:34 AM   #40
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBitterMidget View Post
and u call yourselfs boxing fans?
Its a difficult concept for you to understand...due to your sociopath/ultra negative attention seeking "look at me!" personality...but no one cares for your bullshit stance.

You do not care one bit for Cameron...as long as you can keep carrying on and getting attention...it doesn't matter what the subject is.

You do not care for boxing or any of the rules...as long as you can keep carrying on and getting attention...it doesn't matter what the subject is.

Continually insulting other people with typical rubbish (such as above quote) for not agreeing with you...when you KNOW you are always right?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder[/ame]

Yes...these people are merely boxing fans...not obsessed, empty vessels with no comprehension of the real life outside of their front door. I mean...who would go out there right? Its scary!!!
zelky is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 02:38 AM   #41
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
He will feel the affects about round 3 onwards, perhaps even sooner. You cant drop 2kg over night before a fight and expect to have the same performance you did prior to droping that much weight in such a short period of time.

Studys have shown that the ideal amount of weight to drop and not have an affect on ones performance is about 1kg per week.\

I thought it was also un-Australian of Green to rub it in and brag about him eating pancakes, fruit juice and coffee before the weigh in. If he isnt a CW he shouldnt be fighting at CW, not to mention he does NOT hold the title, he should not be allowed to make these demands with the blessing of the IBO. The IBO is VERY complacant in allowing Danny to make his own rules. What the IBO dont realise is that they have just allowed Danny to turn them into a bigger joke than they already are.
It's called banter you knob. WTF lighten up
Old 11-20-2012, 02:45 AM   #42
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
It's called banter you knob. WTF lighten up
hes an absolute retard, that leaches onto any boxing personality that will listen to his shit. they all end up ****ing him off. then he bad mouths them on the forum. hes a sociopath. im amazed he hasnt ended in a psyc ward or jail.....or planted. but give him time. he'll go too far one day. actually, i think he already has. sort of like, when you least expect it....expect it.

he'll make the news one day. id put money on it.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:00 AM   #43
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post

i thought it was the fat overweight lightheavy danny green that had stamina issues at cruiser?
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:04 AM   #44
Ned Kelly
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

I cant defend this catch weight bullshit. Green fans bring up how weight drained he was when Choc beat him. Now they defend him making a guy do the same. Its a ****ing disgrace.
Ned Kelly is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:24 AM   #45
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Kelly View Post
I cant defend this catch weight bullshit. Green fans bring up how weight drained he was when Choc beat him. Now they defend him making a guy do the same. Its a ****ing disgrace.
It is funny isn't it. Funnier if Cameron beats him though.
stiflers mum is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum