Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 03:46 AM   #46
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
I'll go out on a limb here and pick a Cameron KO between 8-10 rounds

The only times Danny has gone 12 rounds since Mundine were against guys that didn't really punch back and he has stamina issues which I don't really see improving at his age.
..I'll go with that too..look what Cameron done to big Bob..one mistake from Green and he's gone...Greenys punch resistance is certainly on the wane aswell..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 03:52 AM   #47
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What Green is doing is criminal.

Take a look at camerons arms, they are like tooth picks.
..he wins the stare down..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:02 AM   #48
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
..he wins the stare down..
Without a doubt, Cameron seems like he's on a mission.
Go the mountain warrior!
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:07 AM   #49
Brawler
Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 97
vCash: 500
Thumbs up Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
I'll go out on a limb here and pick a Cameron KO between 8-10 rounds

The only times Danny has gone 12 rounds since Mundine were against guys that didn't really punch back and he has stamina issues which I don't really see improving at his age.
Agreed duke I bet 50 on Shane ko
Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:11 AM   #50
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,708
vCash: 1166
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

green being a light heavy up against cameron, a heavy, it will be one of oz's best wins if green can pull this off.

cameron is huge compared to green, props for danny for stepping up again and wanting to put on a show for australasian boxing fans.

green has alot of pressure on his shoulders in this fight imo.

lets hope they bash the crap out of each other and put on a super specticle.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:19 AM   #51
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,438
vCash: 0
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Cameron needs to draw Green into a brawl..........if he can he will KO Danny boy.....but you can't dismiss the fact that before Wlod starting getting to Green in the 10th rd Green had boxed his ears off & won nearly all the rounds.........I'm expecting Green to use the same strategy as he did Wlod & cruise to an easy decision win whilst on the backfoot all night........Camerons only chance to win this fight is do what Tarver & Wlod did.......find that chin.
roscoe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #52
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
green being a light heavy up against cameron, a heavy, it will be one of oz's best wins if green can pull this off.

cameron is huge compared to green, props for danny for stepping up again and wanting to put on a show for australasian boxing fans.

green has alot of pressure on his shoulders in this fight imo.

lets hope they bash the crap out of each other and put on a super specticle.
..I'll go with that too..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:47 AM   #53
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
Camerons only chance to win this fight is do what Tarver & Wlod did.......find that chin.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:57 AM   #54
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Irnbru "just cuts" woman - "geale wins on points - sd"
Posts: 1,792
vCash: 397
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote from Danny today

Quote:
But the 39-year-old said Mundine would never have that same luxury and still refused to give the trash-talking former rugby league player any credit for beating him six years ago.
"Most people in Australia know that that victory is pretty shallow, as far as him fighting a dehydrated, starving ghost," Green said, referring to the considerable weight drop he undertook in order to face Mundine in 2006.
He such a snake.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #55
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Irnbru "just cuts" woman - "geale wins on points - sd"
Posts: 1,792
vCash: 397
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Well it's partially a quote....
whopperdong is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:06 AM   #56
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,333
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Has Greeny also been cheating with PED's ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:10 AM   #57
bruiserh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
Cameron needs to draw Green into a brawl..........if he can he will KO Danny boy.....but you can't dismiss the fact that before Wlod starting getting to Green in the 10th rd Green had boxed his ears off & won nearly all the rounds.........I'm expecting Green to use the same strategy as he did Wlod & cruise to an easy decision win whilst on the backfoot all night........Camerons only chance to win this fight is do what Tarver & Wlod did.......find that chin.
I think you're right roscoe
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:27 AM   #58
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,014
vCash: 300
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelky View Post
Cameron will make good money either way tomorrow night.

How much do you get paid for being the forum ****wit?
**** that made me laugh!!!
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:31 AM   #59
dominator
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 438
vCash: 1397
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Kelly View Post
I cant defend this catch weight bullshit. Green fans bring up how weight drained he was when Choc beat him. Now they defend him making a guy do the same. Its a ****ing disgrace.
x2
dominator is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:36 AM   #60
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: dunno..where am i???
Posts: 3,157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Cameron looking weight drained already - photo

29 bucks for cameron to win in the 11/12th rounds.. tasty odds
rusty nails is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013