boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 02:18 AM   #31
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Broner officially cracks P4P. Ahead of Froch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
Froch? The guy who should've lost a decision to Dirrell? The guy who got beaten by past it Kessler? The guy who got shut out by Andre Ward? All at super middle? How could Froch be considered on a pound for pound list when he's not even close to being number one in his own weight division?
Here IT IS... as you see you said he got beat by a PAST it Kessler
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 02:24 AM   #32
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Are you ****ing stupid? Go back and read your posts and make the connection regarding Kessler if you can
I'm not a Brit hater you ****ing moron, you're obviously the one trying to make it about nationality, I just call it how I see it.
Look at Khan and how all his weight is on the front foot, look at how his head hangs forward... that's why he gets knocked out, his terrible posture and balance.
So to conclude.. you're ****ing stupid in general, you're patriotic/racist and you don't know **** about boxing. I'm done talking to you
Khan does not fight with his weight on his front foot you dumb idiot, he got caught in the Garcia fight that way big whoop. If Khan was as bad as you portray ( Brit Hater ) how the **** has he beaten the fighters he has.
You call it how you see it through tinted glasses.
And as I proved YOU are the one who said about Kessler being Past it then ****ing deny it lmao who is the stupid moron?? YOU...
Now get the **** out of here you Brit hater... come back to me when you have a shred of knowledge about British fighters.. Khans head hangs forward LMAO you are a re****
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #33
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Khan does not fight with his weight on his front foot you dumb idiot, he got caught in the Garcia fight that way big whoop. If Khan was as bad as you portray ( Brit Hater ) how the **** has he beaten the fighters he has.
You call it how you see it through tinted glasses.
And as I proved YOU are the one who said about Kessler being Past it then ****ing deny it lmao who is the stupid moron?? YOU...
Now get the **** out of here you Brit hater... come back to me when you have a shred of knowledge about British fighters.. Khans head hangs forward LMAO you are a re****
Of course Kessler was past it when he was in the super six. That past it version of Kessler got dominated by Ward but that past it version of Kessler still beat Froch. I'm saying that Froch is ****!!! Get it yet you spastic? Learn to read.
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 05:28 AM   #34
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 727

Quote:
I'm saying that Froch is ****!!! Get it yet you spastic? Learn to read.
And that's why your being called a Brit Hater and your opinion's being ridiculed. Its one thing to say Froch isn't the best in his division or worthy of his pound-for-pound ranking or whatever, it's another thing entirely to say he's no good at all.

Froch's resume deserves respect, he's fought the best fighters available in his division and only lost to two, one being the division's King Ward and the other being Kessler who's only losses have been against the best Super Middleweights of their era - Calzaghe and Ward.

Saying "Froch is ****" destroys your credibility, and certainly casts massive levels of doubt on your opinion as a nuetral judge of ability.

Last edited by MAJR; 11-20-2012 at 05:56 AM.
MAJR is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 05:51 AM   #35
Collie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 21000

I think they are closer than a lot of people think but I personally would have Froch 1 or 2 places higher based on level of opposition. In fairness to Broner though, he is probably the best at both 130 and 135, and would be odds on favourite against any opponent at that weight, and against many at 140.
Collie is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #36
Teddy Edelman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

If Froch is 10-15 where is Kessler?
Teddy Edelman is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #37
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliang1000 View Post
Good lord. I know Broner is prolly going to surpass froch in terms of skills but he haven't beaten enough elite fighters to be place in front of Froch.
How many elite fighters has froch beat?
iron_chin is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #38
persianprince
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Why is Bradley on that list, still amazes to suprise me? Best W came against a hypejob in Alexander
persianprince is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 09:46 AM   #39
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by persianprince View Post
Why is Bradley on that list, still amazes to suprise me? Best W came against a hypejob in Alexander
I rate Pac above Alexander but hey, that's just me.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #40
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

The ****?
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #41
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Edelman View Post
If Froch is 10-15 where is Kessler?
Somewhere in there, but to be frank, Kessler just hasn't done anything relevant since beating Froch in a close hometown decision.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #42
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJR View Post
And that's why your being called a Brit Hater and your opinion's being ridiculed. Its one thing to say Froch isn't the best in his division or worthy of his pound-for-pound ranking or whatever, it's another thing entirely to say he's no good at all.

Froch's resume deserves respect, he's fought the best fighters available in his division and only lost to two, one being the division's King Ward and the other being Kessler who's only losses have been against the best Super Middleweights of their era - Calzaghe and Ward.

Saying "Froch is ****" destroys your credibility, and certainly casts massive levels of doubt on your opinion as a nuetral judge of ability.
As I said before, Froch is just a good fighter. I'm saying that he's **** to exaggerate a point against the moron I was talking to, look at the context. Froch has never beaten an elite fighter, his best win was against Dirrell and I personally didn't see Froch as deserving that decision.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #43
GladiatoR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1586

What's wrong with that?

It's a P4P ranking, Broner has proved his P4P worth by moving up a division and beating a champion.
GladiatoR is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #44
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladiatoR View Post
What's wrong with that?

It's a P4P ranking, Broner has proved his P4P worth by moving up a division and beating a champion.
Exactly Froch has stayed in the same division and been beaten more than once, I don't think people understand what p4p is.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:57 AM   #45
FloydWillnever
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Froch isn't P4P material at all. He was practically shut out by Ward, lost to Kessler (past his prime), he unofficially lost to Dirrell but then beat a hype job Bute and a weight drained Yusaf Mack he’s some kind of P4P animal - hardly groundbreaking achievements.
FloydWillnever is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum