Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #31
thechosen1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mangler View Post
I don't think either guy can touch Ward in any venue. It ain't the locale, it's the styles. Ward beat both clearly enuf that neither can outright demand a rematch against him.

I'd rather see both pursue the rematch with each other than Ward.
I agree Froch v Kessler would be a better fight and Ward should beat Froch in the UK and Kessler in Copenhagen so why would he not want to prove he is the best
The same americans who spent years slagging of Joe Calzaghe for staying in wales now defend Ward for fighting at home
thechosen1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #32
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

vCash: 542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
thats all you butt hurt fags can come up with...Tell me who is gonna come close to dethroning Ward?? Thats all that matters to me.
I garuntee Froch would beat him in Nottingham. Surely you understand fighting away from home infront of a hostile crowd is a hell of alot different than fighting at home
brickfists is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 02:57 PM   #33
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
It was still in the US.

Are you telling me that you wouldn't consider Froch to be the home fighter if Ward came over to fight in London or Manchester?
And??? Just because its in the states doesnt equate to them being the home fighter..Thats been proven.

Its still not in his backyard as the douche tried to imply...Ward beats Froch at any venue...dont see why you clowns are always trying to find the smallest thing to bitch about.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #34
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
And??? Just because its in the states doesnt equate to them being the home fighter..Thats been proven.

Its still not in his backyard as the douche tried to imply...Ward beats Froch at any venue...dont see why you clowns are always trying to find the smallest thing to bitch about.
Thankyou for avoiding my question.
Boxalot is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #35
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickfists View Post
I garuntee Froch would beat him in Nottingham. Surely you understand fighting away from home infront of a hostile crowd is a hell of alot different than fighting at home
So now AC is Ward's second home???

Stop with the excuses! Please, you dudes are so ****ing pathetic.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #36
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Let's be fair: this only applies to British Froch fans. They make all Froch fans look bad. Same could be said for all fighters with rabid British nationalist fans.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #37
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
Thankyou for avoiding my question.
Nobody avoided your question idiot..Dont get mad at me because you cant find the cure for your sore ass!

Its gonna burn you up when Ward keeps dominating...Deal with it hater!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #38
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Some Calzaghe fans here have shunned Froch because was was trashed by Ward. Ward rattles up their cages so bad its almost entertaining.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #39
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

It's so unfair the reasons most people here have to hate Ward...

Personally, I only hate him because he's a Christian
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #40
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

Quote:
So now AC is Ward's second home???

Stop with the excuses! Please, you dudes are so ****ing pathetic.
Its not an excuse, were just pointing out the FACT that during a world tournament every fighter traveled abroad bar Ward. you don't seem to understand how fighting out of your comfort zone can negatively affect a fighter

I promise if Ward ever grew the balls to come to Nottingham Froch would Bute him
Old 11-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #41
perspicacity
Raising The Bar
ESB Addict

vCash: 185000

US Fans are pathetic, UK Fans demand that their fighters travel the globe to various locations to prove themselves.

Maybe this is why we can see that location can make a difference in a fight, not all fights, but it is possible an under-dog can fight beyond himself in front of a fervent hostile fanbase.

Not surprising this concept is lost on US fans as even their biggest fighters ply their trade in soulless half-empty Arena's
perspicacity is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #42
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side Guru

vCash: 100

Glen Johnson never had to leave and got free points. People should shut up crying about it. Its beyond ridiculous at this stage.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #43
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickfists View Post
Its not an excuse, were just pointing out the FACT that during a world tournament every fighter traveled abroad bar Ward. you don't seem to understand how fighting out of your comfort zone can negatively affect a fighter

I promise if Ward ever grew the balls to come to Nottingham Froch would Bute him
Here you go...If Ward doesnt have balls then what does that make Froch since he was schooled by a guy with no balls...You dumbass Froch fans are always sticking your foot in your mouth.

He beat Froch in AC, not in Oakland...no amount of bitching is gonna erase that so you can try that home advantage shit some place else.

You're promises hold no water because Froch doesnt have the tools to beat Ward and your pathetic ass knows it!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #44
Chappy112
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3000

Haha Ward gave Froch a beating, in reality it was a 10-2 type of fight, complete domination with a broken hand. I don't care where they fight Ward wins every time. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. I hate all this "he doesn't travel" shite, let's face it America is where the big fights take place and Ward is champion plus he gave both fighters mentioned a beating so why should he go over there?

American fans are shite, absolutely embarrassing attendances they get for big fights.
Chappy112 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #45
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by perspicacity View Post
US Fans are pathetic, UK Fans demand that their fighters travel the globe to various locations to prove themselves.

Maybe this is why we can see that location can make a difference in a fight, not all fights, but it is possible an under-dog can fight beyond himself in front of a fervent hostile fanbase.

Not surprising this concept is lost on US fans as even their biggest fighters ply their trade in soulless half-empty Arena's
Exactly American sports fans are not really fans they don't understand the concept of travel. Every single week through out Europe millions of fans travel to other cities in order to support their soccer team playing away from home and in the champions league or international football thousands of fans travel to other countries to support them.

Yanks don't travel period, if the bulls are in New York playing the knicks how many bulls fans travel from Chicago to watch the game ? None.

Remember when Hatton was having his Vegas fights ? over 30,000 fans traveled over when only 5,000 of them had tickets, now that's ****ing support and real fans.

Yanks can talk all the shit they want but their not real sports fans their just groupies

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum