Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #46
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

vCash: 542
Default Re: Kessler and Froch fans are pathetic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
Here you go...If Ward doesnt have balls then what does that make Froch since he was schooled by a guy with no balls...You dumbass Froch fans are always sticking your foot in your mouth.

He beat Froch in AC, not in Oakland...no amount of bitching is gonna erase that so you can try that home advantage shit some place else.

You're promises hold no water because Froch doesnt have the tools to beat Ward and your pathetic ass knows it!
Well i guess we'll never find out cause your homie is to chicken shit to test him self out over seas

Mean while Froch is gonna head over to Canada to throw down with Bute in his back yard, the same Bute Ward wouldn't fight
brickfists is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #47
thechosen1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy112 View Post
Haha Ward gave Froch a beating, in reality it was a 10-2 type of fight, complete domination with a broken hand. I don't care where they fight Ward wins every time. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. I hate all this "he doesn't travel" shite, let's face it America is where the big fights take place and Ward is champion plus he gave both fighters mentioned a beating so why should he go over there?

American fans are shite, absolutely embarrassing attendances they get for big fights.
Ward is a better fighter its a fact, But i dont see a rematch in nottingham going the distance Froch will take more risks in front of his home fans to push for a KO leaving him open to being countered why would anybody not want to see this happen ???????????
thechosen1 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #48
Boxalot
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Nobody avoided your question idiot..Dont get mad at me because you cant find the cure for your sore ass!

Its gonna burn you up when Ward keeps dominating...Deal with it hater!
It won't burn me up at all, i'm a big Ward fan and always have been. He will eventually become P4P #1 and reign for many years before becoming an ATG imo, IF he takes on the right challenges at the right time.

I am a Brit, and was disgusted for many years with Joe Calzaghe's reign. Him staying at home avoiding challenges abroad rubbed me up the wrong way, and - after a great start to his reign - Ward is falling into a similar trap. A weight drained Dawson and a drunk Pavlik isn't a great way to start post tournament life.

I don't want to (and won't) turn this into a ridiculous Brit vs US thread. That happens too often on here and is pathetic - we're supposed to be grown men debating boxing, not 12 year olds. I also don't want to criticise Ward, as i'm a big fan and he's made a fine start to a career which will eventually become legendary imo. Wins over Froch and Kessler are absolutely superb, in any form.

That said, if Froch and Kessler were to have a second fight, the winner of that would be the clear #2 in the division and the clear challenger to Andre Ward. If it was Froch aswell, he'd be ranked very highly P4P, certainly top 10 where many already rank him. If Ward were to challenge himself and defeat Froch in Nottingham (where he'd have beaten unbeaten versions of Pascal, Dirrell and Bute, aswell as Kessler) then it would increase his standing even more. I don't think for a second that Froch would beat him either. Ward wins a wide decision over Froch or Kessler whether it's in Oakland, Vegas or their respective backyards imo. So why not prove it? Great champions take risks, and Ward has the potential to be one of the very greatest imo. I hope he fulfills it.
Boxalot is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:35 PM   #49
Smazz20
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Seems to me that Ward's 13 fans are the most pathetic. Why do you really care if he travels or not? Are you honestly saying it would mean more to you for him to have all his defenses here? Besides, who is out there in the near future, for him to fight in a meaningful defense? Froch and Kessler, 2 men who he has already comfortably beat, so what's the risk in him travelling to their hometown to lay out another shutout? Surely if he's good enough to beat them easily in America, then he's good enough (especially being more experienced) to beat them in Europe.
Smazz20 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:39 PM   #50
Chappy112
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechosen1 View Post
Ward is a better fighter its a fact, But i dont see a rematch in nottingham going the distance Froch will take more risks in front of his home fans to push for a KO leaving him open to being countered why would anybody not want to see this happen ???????????
Are you saying that when he was in that ring in AC he thought oh shit I better not take risks as I'm not at home? Froch is a ****ing warrior, he did all he could in the ring that night, Ward is just levels above him.

I never said I wouldn't want to see it because it would be a huge fight I could attend just like the Bute one. I'm saying I don't see why Ward HAS to do that.
Chappy112 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:40 PM   #51
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

Quote:
**** that, one fight doesn't prove shit. If Morales had never rematched pac everybody would be saying he was the better fighter because he beat him. Fighters can have off nights and that's what happened with Froch against Ward. In a rematch he'll beat the shit outta him
Old 11-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #52
Chappy112
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickfists View Post
**** that, one fight doesn't prove shit. If Morales had never rematched pac everybody would be saying he was the better fighter because he beat him. Fighters can have off nights and that's what happened with Froch against Ward. In a rematch he'll beat the shit outta him
But Morales vs Pac 1 was close you absolute loonball.
Chappy112 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #53
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Well i guess we'll never find out cause your homie is to chicken shit to test him self out over seas

Mean while Froch is gonna head over to Canada to throw down with Bute in his back yard, the same Bute Ward wouldn't fight
Chicken shit or whatever lame insults you gonna come up with still isnt gonna erase that Ward embarrassed and dominated Froch...how does it feel that Froch will always in the shadow of Ward?

Deal with it because you seem to try to rewrite what actually happened.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #54
Guybino
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
Big fan of all 3 fighters mentioned, for different reasons.

If Froch vs Kessler II happens, i would like Ward to travel to the winners backyard and prove a point. Froch was a world champion when he went to Ward's country and Kessler's aswell. Kessler was a world champion and the division #1 when he went to Ward's hometown.

Why should Ward be any different simply because he's from the US?
hit it bang on the head there boxalot. good comment.
Guybino is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #55
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxalot View Post
It won't burn me up at all, i'm a big Ward fan and always have been. He will eventually become P4P #1 and reign for many years before becoming an ATG imo, IF he takes on the right challenges at the right time.
Thats all thats need to be said.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #56
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
I agree Froch v Kessler would be a better fight and Ward should beat Froch in the UK and Kessler in Copenhagen so why would he not want to prove he is the best
The same americans who spent years slagging of Joe Calzaghe for staying in wales now defend Ward for fighting at home
He has already beaten them, and he is the best.calzaghe gets flak for fighting a B level op while he was champion at 168.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #57
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

Quote:
Chicken shit or whatever lame insults you gonna come up with still isnt gonna erase that Ward embarrassed and dominated Froch...how does it feel that Froch will always in the shadow of Ward?

Deal with it because you seem to try to rewrite what actually happened.
One fight doesn't prove shit unless it was a vicious KO, Froch had a bad night while Andre was on his game.

I'll be sure to look you up when The Cobra knocks your boy out in the rematch. If Wards man enough to sign the contract that is, we all know Froch will
Old 11-20-2012, 03:59 PM   #58
raymann
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1331

what sort of a raging homo***ual wouldnt want to see either rematch. or froch vs kessler for that matter? are you even boxing fans? i couldnt give a **** about the weird infatuation some of you homos have with the fighters, get them in the ****ing ring to beat each other unconscious with their fists!

this sites full of weird obsessive homos.
raymann is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #59
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy112 View Post
But Morales vs Pac 1 was close you absolute loonball.
What has that got to do with anything ? it was still a clear win that alone didn't prove Morales was better. Ward got the better of Froch in one fight, it doesn't mean he's the better man over all just that he was the better man on the night.

Now if he repeats the feat then I'll happily eat some humble pie
Old 11-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #60
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
One fight doesn't prove shit unless it was a vicious KO, Froch had a bad night while Andre was o his game.

I'll be sure to look you up when The Cobra knocks your boy out in the rematch. If Wards man enough to sign the contract that is, we all know Froch will
So now Froch had a bad night...tell me what Froch is gonna do to negate Ward's attack???

Only thing your sorry ass doing using wishful thinking...Ward's style all wrong for Froch...Ward is gonna beat him worse if the fights comes off! I loving how you bitchass dude blame it on an off night! Yeah, Ward was the reason had that off night.
Rudyard is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum