Yes 59 80.82%
NO 14 19.18%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2012, 03:31 AM   #46
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR View Post
Seriously, it's time that David Haye actually fights and beats a decent string of top contenders if he wants a Klitschko fight again. After all of the bullshit last time, and then that horrible performance... he has no business getting another shot until he earns it in the ring, not with his mouth. Beating Chisora is fine... but I'm not talking about more fights against other brits. He needs to fight someone like Povetkin and stir some real interest again.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 03:43 AM   #47
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

[quote=Meow;14217121] But anyway, to address your stupidity, the definition of self inflicted injury is not INTENTIONLY hurt himself. quote]

Maybe you should address your own stupidity, because that is exactly what it means.

self-in·flict·ed (s[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]lf[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]n-fl[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]k[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]t[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]d)
adj. Inflicted or imposed on oneself:

self-inflicted adj (of an injury) having been inflicted on oneself by oneself

A self-inflicted wound (SIW), is the act of harming oneself where there are no underlying psychological problems related to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], but where the injurer wanted to take advantage of being injured.

Lol, you really are an idiot, and I really am enjoying this!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #48
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Vitali should fight Haye but Haye will end Vitali´s career.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 04:21 AM   #49
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

I am convinced that haye would rip vitali to shreds if they fought now. that is unless he got sloppy and vitali was able to nail him. Haye would be too quick and mobile for this version of vitali, whom imo is done.
dendy is offline  Top
Old 11-18-2012, 03:33 AM   #50
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Oh now you mad. But anyway, to address your stupidity, the definition of self inflicted injury is not INTENTIONLY hurt himself. So, I don't think he'd try to get out of a fight with a guy that couldn't win a round that got his ass handed to him. Vitali, again, quit due to a self inflicted injury. Byrd didn't do shit so stop being delusional. It's sad that as a Vitali hater you have no big losses in Vitali's career because he's never truly lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol, Mad? I can't stop laughing at your stupidity. Nothing for me to be mad about Kitty. You're so hell bent on sucking Vittles nuts you don't realize Byrd did win rounds and was competitive in almost every one. You're so ignorant you don't realize he DID quit against a guy who started his career at 169lbs and who you WRONGLY say "didn't do shit." You're so infatuated you claim he "never truly lost", but the FACT is he lost to the two best fighters he ever fought. And no, I don't hate Vitaly at all. I just like cramming the truth down the throats of nuthuggers who constantly overrate and tell lies to try and rewrite history. Call it a hobby of mine that I thoroughly enjoy day to day because I know losers like you hate to hear it.
[quote=JAB5239;14217224]
Quote:
But anyway, to address your stupidity, the definition of self inflicted injury is not INTENTIONLY hurt himself. quote]

Maybe you should address your own stupidity, because that is exactly what it means.

self-in·flict·ed (s[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]lf[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]n-fl[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]k[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]t[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]d)

A self-inflicted wound (SIW), is the act of harming oneself where there are no underlying psychological problems related to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], but where the injurer wanted to take advantage of being injured.

Bumped for Meow, because Im looking for answers to his stupity!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 05:14 AM   #51
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Oh now you mad. But anyway, to address your stupidity, the definition of self inflicted injury is not INTENTIONLY hurt himself. So, I don't think he'd try to get out of a fight with a guy that couldn't win a round that got his ass handed to him. Vitali, again, quit due to a self inflicted injury. Byrd didn't do shit so stop being delusional. It's sad that as a Vitali hater you have no big losses in Vitali's career because he's never truly lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol, Mad? I can't stop laughing at your stupidity. Nothing for me to be mad about Kitty. You're so hell bent on sucking Vittles nuts you don't realize Byrd did win rounds and was competitive in almost every one. You're so ignorant you don't realize he DID quit against a guy who started his career at 169lbs and who you WRONGLY say "didn't do shit." You're so infatuated you claim he "never truly lost", but the FACT is he lost to the two best fighters he ever fought. And no, I don't hate Vitaly at all. I just like cramming the truth down the throats of nuthuggers who constantly overrate and tell lies to try and rewrite history. Call it a hobby of mine that I thoroughly enjoy day to day because I know losers like you hate to hear it.
[quote=JAB5239;14217224]
Quote:
But anyway, to address your stupidity, the definition of self inflicted injury is not INTENTIONLY hurt himself. quote]

Why does Meow keep ducking this?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 06:35 AM   #52
moneypaysbills
That's Mr moneypaysbills
ESB Senior Member

Haye can beat Vitali now due to age difference and how much Vitali has declined.

Also TS needs to remove the large penis from his forehead and realise Vitali has truly lost twice. He was TKO's on the way to being knocked out and quit. Nothing against him a great champ in fighter in his day but he has lost ffs. Deal with it
moneypaysbills is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #53
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow! Quit ducking me Kitty!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #54
jeffjoiner
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 5174

I would love to see Vitali shut Haye's mouth. Wlad should have done it but there's only one set of balls in the family and Vitali has them on lock down.
jeffjoiner is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #55
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
I would love to see Vitali shut Haye's mouth. Wlad should have done it but there's only one set of balls in the family and Vitali has them on lock down.
Yep, Vittles has the balls but Wlad has all the talent, the legacy and will be rememberedas the best fighter in the family and an ATG.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #56
Big Left
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
How is this a troll thread? If anyone thinks Haye has the capability to beat a guy that has never truly lost throughout his ATG career then they should get their head examined.
Haye would have a lot of trouble with that guy, but against Vitali he has a good chance.
Big Left is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #57
anj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

Vitali to me is an ATG.

45 wins, 41 KO's. That's crazy. He's not simply just 'beating' the fighters of the sub-par heavyweight era, he's annihilating them.

Also, he was doing well against Lennox Lewis before he got stopped due to the huge cut, albeit it was an off his prime but still a very good Lennox Lewis.

The other loss was only due to a shoulder injury. He was well ahead on the scorecards there were no need for a rematch.

Vitali is an ATG. End of story.
anj is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2012, 02:33 AM   #58
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

What are some of the reasons a fighter would self inlict injury upon himself to quit a fight?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2012, 07:31 AM   #59
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
The difference is Vitali talked about Haye but than refuses to fight him.

Wlad fought a very good fight against a fast Haye with very good defence.

Haye would win against Vitali.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 11-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #60
Furey
EST & REG 2009
ESB Addict

Haye will end Vitali's.
Furey is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum