Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: GREEN DEFENDS HISTORICALLY NORMAL 'catchweight' FIGHTS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
TC, cameron is a heavy. he will be about 10kg bigger than green when they step in the ring. the idea that you could have a valid point, goes against all other evidence of your posting record. youve never won an argument and even PWNED yourself on numerous occaisions.

you are rooting for a kiwi heavy over a near 40yo aussie!! talk about a turncoat!

cameron is a well established heavy that ASKED FOR THIS FIGHT AND WAS HAPPY TO FIGHT AT THIS WEIGHT. he's now covering his ass by saying 'dannyweight' in case he loses.

when in fact, it is green that is in the no win situation. he is the one fighting a heavyweight. if he loses, **** wits go ha ha, if he wins they blame camerons weight loss, not greens courage to fight a bigger man or his performance.

your total lack of being able to give green some credit for taking these big fights, taking his wins and losses equally, shows how much of a degenerate you really are.

He whines about his losses all the time. This is not a big fight. People laugh at Mundine when he loses and when he loses to Geale we will laugh again and he's an Aussie. Difference is he's fighting a guy who was a unified world champion and still has 1 of the 4 credible World title belts. I don't understand how true boxing fans don't see this for what it is a gimme title for Greeny from his IBO mates.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #17
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
He whines about his losses all the time. This is not a big fight. People laugh at Mundine when he loses and when he loses to Geale we will laugh again and he's an Aussie. Difference is he's fighting a guy who was a unified world champion and still has 1 of the 4 credible World title belts. I don't understand how true boxing fans don't see this for what it is a gimme title for Greeny from his IBO mates.
calm down dude . You'll smash your keyboard.
Green is the people's champ and is taking on a guy 10 kgs heavier than him.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #18
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Once but not any more mate. Remember his fight with Santiago was supposed to be LHW,was advertised as LHW on his facebook,ME and his magazine hoping to lure Mundine into a fight and it was at 185. This is more beneficial to Green than Cameron. Green is not a natural LHW .
I don't believe the BS from Green about not making LHW. See one of my earlier posts.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #19
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
calm down dude . You'll smash your keyboard.
Green is the people's champ and is taking on a guy 10 kgs heavier than him.
Im getting angry bro . FFS Cameron has only fought CW's ranked over 60,looked shit against all of them bar Vea who had not fought since his war against Siale. His last CW fight was a 6x2 rounder against Monty Betham jr a ex-league player ranked 499 and he beats Barrett who was Hayes first fight at HW and last fight I seen before I cut off Setanta a flogging by Haye. And idiots are saying this will be a great win.
Man I hope Cameron does a Garth Woods.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #20
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Im getting angry bro . FFS Cameron has only fought CW's ranked over 60,looked shit against all of them bar Vea who had not fought since his war against Siale. His last CW fight was a 6x2 rounder against Monty Betham jr a ex-league player ranked 499 and he beats Barrett who was Hayes first fight at HW and last fight I seen before I cut off Setanta a flogging by Haye. And idiots are saying this will be a great win.
Calm down big boy.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #21
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Calm down big boy.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #22
Uncle Oden
Respect Guzman
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

I don't care if I get banned, I never post on esb anymore. I just want to watch this fight. pm me if you can assist.
Uncle Oden is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #23
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

u sooks need to forget about the shit title. 99.9% of viewers don't give a shit about it.

at the end of the day there r 2 professional fighters who mutually agreed to fight each other at this weight.

SUCK IT UP BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

these r the 2 aiming to bash each other senseless and they r happy with it.

i can't believe how BITTER a bunch of supposedly GROWN men can be.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #24
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Oden View Post
I don't care if I get banned, I never post on esb anymore. I just want to watch this fight. pm me if you can assist.
No way I know of, sorry mate.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #25
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Just can't wait for that shit smeared grubby grim to be brutally kfto again. He takes the piss out of the sport the same as Mundine has over the years. Amazing that either of them have any fans.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #26
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Just can't wait for that shit smeared grubby grim to be brutally kfto again. He takes the piss out of the sport the same as Mundine has over the years. Amazing that either of them have any fans.
waa waa waa
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #27
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
waa waa waa
You'll be the one crying when it happens again.

Seriously as a boxing fan why on earth do you follow Danny Green. He takes the piss out of his dumb fans like you. Don't you realise this.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #28
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
hard to argue with him. and he sheds some light on camerons double talk...

Greeny lying again.

Roy jones fought at 175 in the 3 fights before Green and also in the fight after his fight with Green but Danny reckons Jones forced him to fight at 181 lbs. **** he's a dick.

Also whinging that Cameron is a heavy. Well how about you fight a cruiserweight for the cruiserweight title rather than guys from lower weight divisions or heavy's that you drain down to well under the cruiser limit. The clown has only ever fought 2 cruisers at 200 lbs and was brutally ktfo both times. He's a complete fraud parading around as a cruiserweight world champ the last 3 or so years. He has never beaten a frickin cruiserweight.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #29
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Greeny lying again.

Roy jones fought at 175 in the 3 fights before Green and also in the fight after his fight with Green but Danny reckons Jones forced him to fight at 181 lbs. **** he's a dick.
Not to mention Green was 179LB for his fight against Dominguez prior to the RJJ fight, 180LB the fight before that one and the fight before that he was 174LB vs Drews. All this talk about RJJ claiming Green is a monster in size is just rubish and a pure fabrication from Dannys mouth, just like the soft part of the skull comment he made.

Jones didnt set the weight, Danny did.

Quote:
Green said when he knocked out legendary American Roy Jones Jr three years ago he was required to get down to 81.5kg.
The most Danny had ever come in at on the scales from all the fights he has had prior to the RJJ fight was 180LB or 81.6KG. Talk about taking the piss.

Quote:
Also whinging that Cameron is a heavy. Well how about you fight a cruiserweight for the cruiserweight title rather than guys from lower weight divisions or heavy's that you drain down to well under the cruiser limit. The clown has only ever fought 2 cruisers at 200 lbs and was brutally ktfo both times. He's a complete fraud parading around as a cruiserweight world champ the last 3 or so years. He has never beaten a frickin cruiserweight.
Spot on!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #30
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Respect aussie boxers champ.
pecks is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum