Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 11-23-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default German Speakers : How badly screwed is Boytsov?

Here's an article about Universum going bankrupt and Kluch seems to insult Boytsov and say that if he doesnt want to fight for him he's going to make an example of Denis and make him sit out until 2016. Is that correct? Can someone provide a good translation and explain?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kluch: „Mit einigen Boxern möchte ich weiter arbeiten. Mit einigen nicht. Auf die habe ich keinen Bock mehr.“ Beispiel: „Gold-Esel“ Boytsov. Kluch: „Der kassiert nur, kriegt Puderzucker hinten reingeblasen, will nicht boxen und zieht nur durch die Hamburger Bars.“ Konsequenz? „Der kommt nicht aus dem Vertrag, boxt zur Not bis November 2016 eben gar nicht. An ihm werde ich ein Exempel statuieren.“
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 07:29 AM   #2
PartALLthaTImE
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 2258
Default Re: German Speakers : How badly screwed is Boytsov?

Basically he is saying he isn't gonna let him out of his contract, Boystof isn't gonna fight until 2016 in the worst case.

PartALLthaTImE is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #3
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1171

He says Boytsov refuses to take (risky) fights and keeps partying. Unless he changes his attitude, he will have to sit out his contract until 2016 without having a single fight.
Faerun is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
ludwig
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Kluch appears to be a FAIL at promoting. He threatens to "make an example" of Boystov and not let him box till Nov 2013.

Quote:
Mit einigen nicht. Auf die habe ich keinen Bock mehr.“ Beispiel: „Gold-Esel“ Boytsov. Kluch: „Der kassiert nur, kriegt Puderzucker hinten reingeblasen, will nicht boxen und zieht nur durch die Hamburger Bars.“ Konsequenz? „Der kommt nicht aus dem Vertrag, boxt zur Not bis November 2016 eben gar nicht. An ihm werde ich ein Exempel statuieren.“
"kriegt Puderzucker hinten reingeblasen" lol....wtf does that mean? He's pampered?
ludwig is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #5
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1171

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
"kriegt Puderzucker hinten reingeblasen" lol....wtf does that mean? He's pampered?
Never heard of this phrase before but I assume being pampered is fairly accurate.
Faerun is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludwig View Post
Kluch appears to be a FAIL at promoting. He threatens to "make an example" of Boystov and not let him box till Nov 2013.

That phrase and this one "will nicht boxen und zieht nur durch die Hamburger Bars" is what i was hoping you could clarify.

I don't believe anything this Kluch asshole says. He's declaring bankruptcy for Universum and trying to avoid paying all the money he owes including to boxers like Erdei and Zbik. At the same time there are several subsidiary promotional companies associated with Universum that he owns and he says the contracts he wants are still valid and the fighters he chooses like Boytsov have to continue fighting for these Universum shell companies.

Last edited by Vysotsky; 11-23-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
CTRL
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Here's an article about Universum going bankrupt and Kluch seems to insult Boytsov and say that if he doesnt want to fight for him he's going to make an example of Denis and make him sit out until 2016. Is that correct? Can someone provide a good translation and explain?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kluch: „Mit einigen Boxern möchte ich weiter arbeiten. Mit einigen nicht. Auf die habe ich keinen Bock mehr.“ Beispiel: „Gold-Esel“ Boytsov. Kluch: „Der kassiert nur, kriegt Puderzucker hinten reingeblasen, will nicht boxen und zieht nur durch die Hamburger Bars.“ Konsequenz? „Der kommt nicht aus dem Vertrag, boxt zur Not bis November 2016 eben gar nicht. An ihm werde ich ein Exempel statuieren.“
word for word translation:
Kluch: "With some boxers I want to maintain collaboration. With others not. I don't like them anymore." Example: "Cash cow" Boytsov. Kluch: "He makes money, gets pampered, doesn't want to box and just treks from pub to pub in hamburg." Consequences? "He won't get out of the contract and boxes if need be not at all til november 2016. I will make an example of him."
CTRL is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 05:12 PM   #8
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1195

Boytsov is one of the biggest wastes of talent in boxing.
Slothrop is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 05:19 PM   #9
Cachibatches
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothrop View Post
Boytsov is one of the biggest wastes of talent in boxing.
Wait until he is on the wrong side of 30, has a beer belly, and no one wants to see him fight. Then, all of a sudden, he will discover his love of boxing.

In the old days, we would have seen him on Tuesday night fights or ESPN every couple of months talking about how he is better than ever and is now taking his career seriously.

Youth is wasted on the young.
Cachibatches is offline  Top
Old 11-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #10
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTRL View Post
word for word translation:
Kluch: "With some boxers I want to maintain collaboration. With others not. I don't like them anymore." Example: "Cash cow" Boytsov. Kluch: "He makes money, gets pampered, doesn't want to box and just treks from pub to pub in hamburg." Consequences? "He won't get out of the contract and boxes if need be not at all til november 2016. I will make an example of him."
Thanks alot for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cachibatches View Post
Wait until he is on the wrong side of 30, has a beer belly, and no one wants to see him fight. Then, all of a sudden, he will discover his love of boxing.

In the old days, we would have seen him on Tuesday night fights or ESPN every couple of months talking about how he is better than ever and is now taking his career seriously.

Youth is wasted on the young.
You really believe Kluch's word? Boytsov came out a couple months ago criticising Universum for not getting him bigger fights and basically sucking as a promoter.
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #11
HamburgBuam
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I was at the gym, 3 months ago. Boytsov was not there, because he dont like the new head coach and his training ( A lot of running). I believe, Kluch is right.
HamburgBuam is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 06:45 AM   #12
madballster
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Kluch seems to be borderline criminal. I read an article about the sale of Universum from the previous owner Klaus-Peter Kohl to the new owner Waldemar Kluch. Basically Kohl negotiated payment of 1.5 million EURO for Universum, to be paid in stages after finalization of the contract.

After an initial payment, Kluch was unable (or unwilling) to pay up the full amount.

Kohl then offered "Give me the promotional rights to Boytsov, and I will market him in the US with TopRank and thus your debt will be paid off". This was in late 2011/early 2012 if I recall correctly. Kluch disagreed "No I won't let Boytsov go, he's the best fighter we have, we have to hold on to him otherwise I can close down Universum on the spot".

Fast forward 12 months and Kluch is bankrupt and does not want Boytsov to fight at all. What a ****ing idiot.

On top of that I've seen Erdei on Hungarian TV claiming Universum owes him 750,000 EUR. Kluch is a piece of shit for letting Universum go bankrupt, then sell the rights to these fighters to follow-up companies without paying past claims. This is borderline illegal and these fighters need to sue him asap in order to get out of these slave contracts.
madballster is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #13
Cachibatches
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vysotsky View Post
Thanks alot for that

You really believe Kluch's word? Boytsov came out a couple months ago criticising Universum for not getting him bigger fights and basically sucking as a promoter.
Didn't he back out of the Fury fight though?
Cachibatches is offline  Top
Old 12-02-2012, 02:03 AM   #14
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

After another surgery he will become a world champion one day, after Klitschkos. He is awesome..............
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Old 12-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #15
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Update :

Boytsov is looking to have a return fight after his elbow surgery on Feb 9 without Universum and Kluch is saying that his contract is still valid until 2016 and if he tries fighting without Universum they'll get an injunction to prevent it from taking place.

So it looks like we'll soon find out whether German courts will impose an injunction on Denis and uphold Universum's criminal operation or not. If Denis loses he'll either have to try and work with Universum or be in the same position Dzinziruk and Erdei were in and sit out until his contract expires in 3 years.

Golovkin was also in a similar position and was allowed to fight he just couldn't sign with another promoter although Boytsov's situation seems to have more hope than the other 3 boxers because of Universum's bankruptcy.
Vysotsky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum