Old 11-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #76
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner vs Burns PUBLIC POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy nelson View Post
Yes Dunky it's pure and utter luck you ****ing clown,seriously mate some of the shit you write on these pages make people in boxing cringe.
Your a plain and simple want to be and will never will be! The reason being you haven't a clue about boxing,sorry for being so bluntt but if It's good for the goose Dunky!!!!!!
Predicting how fight can be won and lost Dunky,now I might be wrong but I thought that was the sign of someone who knows what there on about?
Clearly you don't!!!
Ricky to HIS credit is without doubt the most improved boxer in the UK for many years and you think it's down to getting him fit and ticking over?WHAT A ****ING STATEMENT!! Think about it Dunky and when you realise what a large one you've sounded an apology will be accepted on the grounds you never knew any better.
And to think I was banned for much less......

The biggest Ricky Burns deluded fanboy out! Fair play that you train the bloke, but my word you are deluded and quite nasty towards people. You will find, Billy, that you will hurt the most, when you come crashing down to earth and Broner has exposed your man like he did De Marco. Ricky Burns is an improved fighter, but he ain't got nothing on Broner, and I can't stand Broner. But he is just to much for Ricky and Ricky won't be doing himself any good by fighting him. Broner is to smart in the ring, he is to crisp, he is to fast, to multi-dimensional, stupidly difficult to hit, he is faster, he is awkward, he mixes it up, he knows when to press, and when not, he knows how to walk fighters down, he knows how to neutralize a fighters best punch.

Ricky Burns stands a chance of doing a bit better than De Marco if he brings his A-game and concentrates, but ultimately when that lapses, Broner will know what to do, press the fight, forcing your man to back up and go into a shell. With a clear neutral boxing mind, Ricky Burns can and could well be, finished in a similar fashion to De Marco.

Boxing is about levels, Broner is an elite fighter, De Marco, and Ricky Burns are a level below that in more ways than one. Ricky Burns would have a tough fight against De Marco, I think he would win, buts its a tough close fight.

Adrien Broner is not a close fight.

Don't worry Bill, the old Bill won't be coming for you, your untouchable on here. Say what you want, do what you want....nothing will happen to you.

I think the only thing left for us to do, is to campaign outside your local KFC, to shut it down, the junk food is going to your head and turning you into a right cunt towards people on here.

No f*cking need for it.
craney91 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 10:22 AM   #77
rossco666
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post

The biggest Ricky Burns deluded fanboy out! Fair play that you train the bloke, but my word you are deluded and quite nasty towards people. You will find, Billy, that you will hurt the most, when you come crashing down to earth and Broner has exposed your man like he did De Marco. Ricky Burns is an improved fighter, but he ain't got nothing on Broner, and I can't stand Broner. But he is just to much for Ricky and Ricky won't be doing himself any good by fighting him. Broner is to smart in the ring, he is to crisp, he is to fast, to multi-dimensional, stupidly difficult to hit, he is faster, he is awkward, he mixes it up, he knows when to press, and when not, he knows how to walk fighters down, he knows how to neutralize a fighters best punch.

Ricky Burns stands a chance of doing a bit better than De Marco if he brings his A-game and concentrates, but ultimately when that lapses, Broner will know what to do, press the fight, forcing your man to back up and go into a shell. With a clear neutral boxing mind, Ricky Burns can and could well be, finished in a similar fashion to De Marco.

Boxing is about levels, Broner is an elite fighter, De Marco, and Ricky Burns are a level below that in more ways than one. Ricky Burns would have a tough fight against De Marco, I think he would win, buts its a tough close fight.

Don't worry Bill, the old Bill won't be coming for you, your untouchable on here. Say what you want, do what you want....nothing will happen to you.

I think the only thing left for us to do, is to campaign outside your local KFC, to shut it down, the junk food is going to your head and turning you into a right cunt towards people on here.

No f*cking need for it.

Craney you've got an obsession with Ricky Burns and Billy Nelson .

To be fair to Billy he does take a bit stick on here with the personal insults, he can dish it out and its all good banter at the end of the day but some go too far. The KFC shit is out of order imo. Your a ****ing hypocrit craney.

You keep banging on about Burns fan boy's!?! I think your the one with the Burns obsession. You even once had the brass neck to moan about all the Ricky Burns threads when you only 2 day's earlier started your own Ricky Burns thread! Your an idiot.

I cant believe all the over hype surrounding Broner after he beat Demarco. you would think he just destroyed an elite level fighter. He looks very good, i was really impressed with how he fights on the inside and how game he was doing so but he's not very mobile on his feet, Burns has the tools to take advantage of this so i wouldnt get too ****y. Im on the fence with this one if the fights ever made.

Last edited by rossco666; 11-24-2012 at 11:32 AM.
rossco666 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #78
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
Craney you've got an obsesion with Ricky Burns and Billy Nelson .

To be fair to Billy he does take a bit stick on here with the personal insults, he can dish it out and its all good banter at the end of the day but some go too far. The KFC shit is out of order imo. Your a ****ing hypocrit craney.

You keep banging on about Burns fan boy's!?! I think your the one with the Burns obsession. You even once had the brass neck to moan about all the Ricky Burns threads when you only 2 day's earlier started your own Ricky Burns thread! Your an idiot.

I cant believe all the over hype surrounding Broner after he beat Demarco. you would think he just destroyed an elite level fighter. He looks very good, i was really impressed with how he fights on the inside and how game he was doing so but he's not very mobile on his feet, Burns has the tools to take advantage of this so i wouldnt get too ****y. Im on the fence with this one if the fights ever made.
Well said rossco, arseholes like Craney inspire us in the gym to succeed and they ****ing hate it the jealous cunt ha ha ha ha.
What Craney knows about boxing I could write on a matchstick head in capitals!
Ricky Burns will beat Broner a lot easier than many think.
billy nelson is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #79
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

Quote:

No f*cking need for it.
Craney answer me this,why do you think Broner won't come to the UK?
Don't you think he realises Ricky will give him by far the hardest fight he's had and wants the comfort of the US to fight in?
Please share your vast experiences with us all when replying:the reply should be very short and priceless
Old 11-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #80
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossco666 View Post
Craney you've got an obsesion with Ricky Burns and Billy Nelson .

No obsession at all, I maybe obsessed with the deluded fanboys he has, but not Ricky Burns. I don't mind Ricky Burns, as I've said nuff times. His fanboys are right up there with the worst out, and its mainly Scottish lads with a world champion to cling onto....and boy do they f*cking cling onto it.

Nothing wrong with support, but 90% of this is just downright blind support. I heard it all before with Ricky Hatton's fans, they don't think about fights like people who know shit about boxing. They just say every fight, "Oh he'll smash him, KO round 1" every single fight, this is not the case guys. Your being blinded by the love of your fighter.

I called the Broner-DeMarco fight spot on rossco, do you remember? I told you it would be easy work, Broner is an elite fighter, his skill set is extraordinary and I DONT LIKE BRONER. But credit where credit is due, even you and a few others said to me after my prediction, its not going to be an easy fight, and De Marco is good, and that De Marco may even beat Broner, "Its not set in stone", "Its no gimme", "No forgone conclusion" etc etc etc

.....and now your saying Broner is being over hyped.

What a load of crap Rossco, you just can't take it, you don't want to take it.

I'm not gonna repeat myself on what Broner is good at, I've said it in other threads, but the biggest thing that stands out for me, is the crispness of his boxing and his posture, he can attack, yet have no fear of getting caught, he leaves no room for that, he covers up body and tucks his chin in brilliantly, De Marco couldn't land f*ck all.....neither will Richard Burns.

The KFC stuff is just for laughs, and it's not just me that has a joke, and I'm sure Billy has a laugh also, but he can be very nasty to people on here, and they ain't being nasty to him, they are just giving an opinion on Ricky Burns, and then about 5 minutes later, Billy is here raging and calling people *****s and what not, no f*cking need for it! At all.

I just hope the Broner-Burns fight happens sooner rather than later, so some of you lot can get a reality check and come crashing down to earth. Ricky Burns is good, don't get me wrong, but not that good.

Regardless of what Billy Nelson is telling you, that is simply born from his support of the fighter he trains, which is understandable and totally normal.....it doesn't mean it's gonna happen though.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 11:17 AM   #81
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Craney answer me this,why do you think Broner won't come to the UK?
Don't you think he realises Ricky will give him by far the hardest fight he's had and wants the comfort of the US to fight in?
Please share your vast experiences with us all when replying:the reply should be very short and priceless
I'll tell you why he won't come to the UK Bill, you should know it to.

Its his team behind the scenes. Besides, the money is in the US, as you know, this is a Vegas fight, if there was a rematch, then I'd say get it over in the UK for the rematch, but this is a big fight Bill, a Vegas fight. Ricky will take plenty over, without a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

But this isn't just any other fighter, this is a mouthy prizefighter who has the WBC strapped around his waist, backed by the same team around Mayweather.

Besides, you said you know Ricky will beat Broner anywhere, so does it really matter to you?

We'll wait and see mate. This ain't no Andre Ward, this is the money team, this is politics, this is political, this is Adrien Broner. This is Sam Watson, Al Haymon, Billy. Come on mate!

Whether you like it or not Bill, this is a massive fight, this belongs in Vegas.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #82
Special
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
Burns is way too basic to win this type of fight

Being a pretty good all rounder isn't going to do it against an elite talent like broner

I genuinely think people are voting with their hearts not their heads, Burns is not on the level of broner
Broner is not an elite talent at all he has lost to a journeyman in Fernando Quintero and Daniel Ponce de Leon bullied him all night. Burns is of a much higher class than that that is for sure. I don't even think it will be a hard nights work for Burns
Special is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #83
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

Quote:
I'll tell you why he won't come to the UK Bill, you should know it to.

Its his team behind the scenes. Besides, the money is in the US, as you know, this is a Vegas fight, if there was a rematch, then I'd say get it over in the UK for the rematch, but this is a big fight Bill, a Vegas fight. Ricky will take plenty over, without a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

But this isn't just any other fighter, this is a mouthy prizefighter who has the WBC strapped around his waist, backed by the same team around Mayweather.

Besides, you said you know Ricky will beat Broner anywhere, so does it really matter to you?

We'll wait and see mate. This ain't no Andre Ward, this is the money team, this is politics, this is political, this is Adrien Broner. This is Sam Watson, Al Haymon, Billy. Come on mate!

Whether you like it or not Bill, this is a massive fight, this belongs in Vegas.
But as I've said to you Ricky is more than happy to fight Adrian in vegas,I would be very confident of victory against Broner as more importantly is Ricky.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:43 AM   #84
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

Quote:
No obsession at all, I maybe obsessed with the deluded fanboys he has, but not Ricky Burns. I don't mind Ricky Burns, as I've said nuff times. His fanboys are right up there with the worst out, and its mainly Scottish lads with a world champion to cling onto....and boy do they f*cking cling onto it.

Nothing wrong with support, but 90% of this is just downright blind support. I heard it all before with Ricky Hatton's fans, they don't think about fights like people who know shit about boxing. They just say every fight, "Oh he'll smash him, KO round 1" every single fight, this is not the case guys. Your being blinded by the love of your fighter.

I called the Broner-DeMarco fight spot on rossco, do you remember? I told you it would be easy work, Broner is an elite fighter, his skill set is extraordinary and I DONT LIKE BRONER. But credit where credit is due, even you and a few others said to me after my prediction, its not going to be an easy fight, and De Marco is good, and that De Marco may even beat Broner, "Its not set in stone", "Its no gimme", "No forgone conclusion" etc etc etc

.....and now your saying Broner is being over hyped.

What a load of crap Rossco, you just can't take it, you don't want to take it.

I'm not gonna repeat myself on what Broner is good at, I've said it in other threads, but the biggest thing that stands out for me, is the crispness of his boxing and his posture, he can attack, yet have no fear of getting caught, he leaves no room for that, he covers up body and tucks his chin in brilliantly, De Marco couldn't land f*ck all.....neither will Richard Burns.

The KFC stuff is just for laughs, and it's not just me that has a joke, and I'm sure Billy has a laugh also, but he can be very nasty to people on here, and they ain't being nasty to him, they are just giving an opinion on Ricky Burns, and then about 5 minutes later, Billy is here raging and calling people *****s and what not, no f*cking need for it! At all.

I just hope the Broner-Burns fight happens sooner rather than later, so some of you lot can get a reality check and come crashing down to earth. Ricky Burns is good, don't get me wrong, but not that good.

Regardless of what Billy Nelson is telling you, that is simply born from his support of the fighter he trains, which is understandable and totally normal.....it doesn't mean it's gonna happen though.
Many folk have waited a long time for ricky to come crashing down to earth and there STILL waiting! and they will be waiting a good while yet.
I'd like him to beat Broner then move up to fight Garcia,now that would be a great fight he's much more dangerous than Broner imo
Old 11-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #85
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1195

You Brits are so incredibly delusional when it comes to your fighters. Burns is a very good fighter, but Broner is in a league above him. No case to be made for Burns taking a win based on styles, either.
Slothrop is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #86
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Many folk have waited a long time for ricky to come crashing down to earth and there STILL waiting! and they will be waiting a good while yet.
I'd like him to beat Broner then move up to fight Garcia,now that would be a great fight he's much more dangerous than Broner imo
I don't doubt that, I appreciate that. Lots of people have doubted Ricky in fights, they saw him as a bit of a blind spot, no doubt about it he has improved and he hits harder. But just because people will say Broner beats Burns, doesn't mean they are doubting Ricky again.

People are just using their heads Bill when calling fights, people who predict fights don't get swayed either way when calling it. You look at both and then you analyze, if you predict leaning towards one fighter because you like the fighter, then prepare to come crashing down to earth. Just because you like one fighter, it doesn't mean they are going to win, people need to wake up and realize this. Plenty of fighters I like lose, and most of the time I call it correctly, even fighters I like, I have called them to lose fights if I think they are going to lose, its not about who you like, its about who you think wins. I like Ricky Burns, I don't think he is winning this Broner fight.

And if you predict fights on the back of your love for one of the fighters, you are gonna be made to look a fool after a while.

And you shouldn't get so worked up and nasty to people if they think Broner wins the fight Bill, there is no need to be nasty, take it on the chin, have a laugh, walk on. You called me a ***** amongst other things, and didn't get anything, I took a weeks ban for retaliating to your nastiness, and my post wasn't half as bad as some I see here, racism and bullying etc etc.

craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #87
FMJ
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Only time will tell how good Ricky Burns is as he does not receive the credit he should because most who post on hear are from the other side of the border . now if he was from England he would be the best of the best. now i believe Ricky beats Broner on points but as boxing is a short career he should maybe think of America as the money maybe better for Ricky and his team all the best to him and Billy
FMJ is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #88
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Yes Dunky it's pure and utter luck you ****ing clown,seriously mate some of the shit you write on these pages make people in boxing cringe.
Your a plain and simple want to be and will never will be! The reason being you haven't a clue about boxing,sorry for being so bluntt but if It's good for the goose Dunky!!!!!!
Predicting how fight can be won and lost Dunky,now I might be wrong but I thought that was the sign of someone who knows what there on about?
Clearly you don't!!!
Ricky to HIS credit is without doubt the most improved boxer in the UK for many years and you think it's down to getting him fit and ticking over?WHAT A ****ING STATEMENT!! Think about it Dunky and when you realise what a large one you've sounded an apology will be accepted on the grounds you never knew any better.
It was a tongue in cheek post, I was trying to be sarcastically humourous against the haters saying Ricky was flawed & a champ cos he met you by accident & you knew how to keep him fit, subtly hinting at the end that you ALWAYS get Burns predictions spot-on but obviously my attempt at humour has backfired

Now how many times have I said here that you have done a fine job with Burns? LOADS. **** sake, I had to buy lypsyl a while back cos my lips had gotten so dry kissing your behind(theres a lot of it to kiss) on the work you have did with Ricky
It would have been nice Billy if you gave me the benefit of the doubt & asked what my post was all about instead of getting all high & mighty on me

But hey, Im a nice guy & im sorry if I inadvertedly offended you, your boxing highness Billy Nelson.

This plain & simple want to be but never will be clown Dunky who makes boxers cringe & is a little bit of a large one who never knew any better bows to your greatness, Sir Billy of Nelson

PS,

For someone who knows nothing about boxing, you sure as hell went a bit mental trying to justify yourself when you thought ole dunk was questioning your ability & credibility So you can relax now Billy, knowing that I respect your ability to train fighters after all
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 04:29 PM   #89
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
Dunky, that's an embarrassing statement to make.

Nobody reckoned he was going anywhere, and with good reason, after he was smacked around for 12 rounds by Carl Johanneson.

''****ing hell, he's a brave lad'' was the general sentiment when I was watching with my mates.

I think other trainers who have achieved significantly less in recent times get more credit. That's the case on both sides of the pond.
Beeston, you of all people should know that when Im not blowing smoke up the arse of everything that is scottish, Im usually at the wind-up. Calling Burns 'flawed' was a giveaway, cos I never have a negative word to say about scottish fighters! Even the crap ones Not that there any crap ones, mind you
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #90
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

Quote:
I don't doubt that, I appreciate that. Lots of people have doubted Ricky in fights, they saw him as a bit of a blind spot, no doubt about it he has improved and he hits harder. But just because people will say Broner beats Burns, doesn't mean they are doubting Ricky again.

People are just using their heads Bill when calling fights, people who predict fights don't get swayed either way when calling it. You look at both and then you analyze, if you predict leaning towards one fighter because you like the fighter, then prepare to come crashing down to earth. Just because you like one fighter, it doesn't mean they are going to win, people need to wake up and realize this. Plenty of fighters I like lose, and most of the time I call it correctly, even fighters I like, I have called them to lose fights if I think they are going to lose, its not about who you like, its about who you think wins. I like Ricky Burns, I don't think he is winning this Broner fight.

And if you predict fights on the back of your love for one of the fighters, you are gonna be made to look a fool after a while.

And you shouldn't get so worked up and nasty to people if they think Broner wins the fight Bill, there is no need to be nasty, take it on the chin, have a laugh, walk on. You called me a ***** amongst other things, and didn't get anything, I took a weeks ban for retaliating to your nastiness, and my post wasn't half as bad as some I see here, racism and bullying etc etc.

I dont get worked up at all but i wont allow people mock Ricky coz no boxer in the UK works harder in the gym than this guy and people need to respect that.
I dont apoligise for what i write because as explained you dont see how hard he trains every day and you post things that are so way from the truth its unreal.
yes your entitled to make judgements on fights and there outcomes but if you get personal so will i

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum