boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Juan Ma Lopez
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75
Talking I'm calling it right now! Robert Guerrero to shock the world!! #berto<<<southpaws

I've seen enough of this Berto! He has no inside game can't box for sh!t boxes a lot like Shane and look how he turned out! Berto lost 2 southpaws who walked through him just like Iron Chinned Guerrero gonna do!

LEGGGO!!!!!
Juan Ma Lopez is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653
Default Re: I'm calling it right now! Robert Guerrero to shock the world!! #berto<<<southpaws

Berto is a -165 favorite on my online sports book... How the **** would that be shocking the world if the Ghost won?
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
iceman71
WBC SILVER Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I'm calling it right now! Robert Guerrero to shock the world!! #berto<<<southpaws

berto is too strong, will break the ghost down. he is out of his league at 147
iceman71 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #4
slugger3000
You Mad Bro?
East Side VIP

vCash: 9653

If the Ghost won it would suprise me but it wouldn't be a huge upset due to Berto not fighting in a long time. That said I think Berto wins via TKO 9
slugger3000 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
illwill007
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Berto's defense is not good on the inside, but does Rob have the power to get respect. I think Rob is highly motivated, and the much better boxer. $50 on Rob tonight!
illwill007 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
Bogotazo
Amateur
East Side VIP

vCash: 121

Southpaws are as diverse as orthodox fighters are. You think Guerrero would survive laying on the ropes and countering like Collazo, or have success trying to run through Berto's punches and knock him down multiple times like Ortiz?

Berto fights nothing like Shane, what the hell have you been watching? And "look how he turned out"? A Hall of Famer with plenty of historic, exciting fights. It's too bad he doesn't fight like him.

Guerrero looked outmuscled and nearly out-maneuvered on the inside against the uninspiring Aydin. What makes you think Guerrero can do what Collazo did?
Bogotazo is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
VBOX
JOURNEYMAN
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Southpaws are as diverse as orthodox fighters are. You think Guerrero would survive laying on the ropes and countering like Collazo, or have success trying to run through Berto's punches and knock him down multiple times?

Berto fights nothing like Shane, what the hell have you been watching? And "look how he turned out"? A Hall of Famer with plenty of historic, exciting fights. It's too bad he doesn't fight like him.

Guerrero looked outmuscled and nearly out-maneuvered on the inside against the uninspiring Aydin. What makes you think Guerrero can do what Collazo did?
Thank you.
VBOX is online now  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #8
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960

Berto takes this by tko. He might as well retire if he loses this fight. Ill be rooting for The Ghost tho.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
illwill007
Contender
ESB Senior Member

bogo, who you got in the hatton vs senchenko fight? or thurman vs quintana?
illwill007 is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 96

**** off.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
gobblock
Belt holder
ESB Addict

It won't be surprising if Berto, who was exposed by Luis Collazo, loses. No shock is possible in this fight, regardless of who wins.
gobblock is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #12
dwighttsharpe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Won't be a shock.

RingTv poll picking Guerrero!
dwighttsharpe is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #13
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Southpaws are as diverse as orthodox fighters are. You think Guerrero would survive laying on the ropes and countering like Collazo, or have success trying to run through Berto's punches and knock him down multiple times like Ortiz?

also got knocked down clean against the shot 40-year-old casamayor.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:51 PM   #14
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genaro G View Post
Berto takes this by tko. He might as well retire if he loses this fight. Ill be rooting for The Ghost tho.
agreed. and thats why hes not going to lose.

and guerrero is not the kind of fighter that retires people.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 11-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #15
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
Won't be a shock.

RingTv poll picking Guerrero!
with that being said, berto has gone from a -150 to a -170 in the last two hours.
Quincy K is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum