Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 04:43 AM   #76
kingstonbear
Late Replacement
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 90
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Treat all boxers as suspicious until theres adequate 365/27/7 testing. Boxers are no different from other sporting athletes: Baseball/American Football/Athletics is rife with PED's so why are we so foolish to believe boxers are any different?

The Nevada state athletic commission don't want adequate testing involved because they are in cahoots with big boxing promoters, and that's bad for business...simple as that really.
kingstonbear is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2012, 05:05 AM   #77
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,698
vCash: 928
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstonbear View Post
Treat all African-American boxers as suspicious until theres adequate 365/27/7 testing. Boxers are no different from other sporting athletes: Baseball/American Football/Athletics is rife with PED's so why are we so foolish to believe boxers are any different?

The Nevada state athletic commission don't want adequate testing involved because they are in cahoots with big boxing promoters, and that's bad for business...simple as that really.
Fixed

Nevada can't regulate fighters outside of Nevada.

They do however have randomly tested nevada athletes through urine testing.

USADA is garbage. They might as well get an official endorsement from TMT.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #78
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHCOLLIDE View Post
LMFAO!!!!!!..HAHAHAHA

i cant believe the epic status of your retard-ness.
its unbelievable some 1 could be this mentally disabled.

you are exactly whats wrong with fans that dont know shit bout boxing.
u have no logic and are incapable of possesing knowledge.

keep it up,..u keep embarassing yaself,and i love it!,..hahahahaha lmao!
I always found it amusing how dumb mother****ers are so oblivious about how stupid they actually are. That's why you see retards laughing all the time. Just pointing out the obvious....for most.

To be completely honest Corky.....you sound like my retarded echo. All you're doing is taking my posts and what I say to you and in true retarded fashion....attemptting to make it your own. It is embarrassing.....but it's too fun letting you off the hook. Every post you come back with is pure comedy gold.....not because you have witty punch lines or have a keen sense of humor....But because YOU ARE THE JOKE!

I just hope by me being nice...and taking the time to give you some intelligent feedback that something rubs off on you. I won't be holding my breath, but I'm a guy who tries to look at the cup as "half full"......However...everytime I read one of your post all I see is a cup that's BONE DRY!

Based on what I can tell.....for years you've been surrounded by some real simple mother****ers that has caused MAJOR deterioration of your mental faculties.....That....or we have to blame "Mom and Dad" who HAD to be two of the dumbest mother****ers that somehow found their way to one another to produce God's ONE major **** up.....

Just in case you're too thick to catch that one.....I'm talking about "YOU".... Too easy...
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #79
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHCOLLIDE View Post
bitch get off my dick u bum,..stop stalking my post,..u are pathetic and its not a good look for you.

now very slowly take pacman nuts off your tonsils and go back to raping your lil sister and malesting your daughter u coward.

you are a waste of human flesh.
do us all a favor and and erase your account,and stop yourself from further embarassment.

now i know your butthurt cause u been stalking me and i dont want nothing to do with you,..but u will be okay u will find some 1,..

but yo knuckleup99 is coming out the closet yall would make a great couple yall both a bunch of lil emotional faggots with yall panties showing.

now stop stalking me,..no means no.

hahahahaha
this is 2 easy!!!!
BALLGAME!
WTF! "Too easy"? you are my retarded echo. If you are going to cop my shit....at least don't taint it with some ol' cornball shit like "BALLGAME". It's bad enough your "CORKY".....but being a Cornball ass Lame nucca is taking your situation to new ****ed up lows.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:49 AM   #80
crazy8s
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 637
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCityBully View Post
Who are YOU to say what a boxer and cant request for one of his matches?

Boxers have made specific requests for their fights since the beginning of boxing, on things that are usually left to the commision. Ring size, glove size, judges, referees, weights... The commisions stance has always been that if two fighters can agree they allow it.

And now YOU want to say that PED testing should off limit?


This is something I have never understood about that argument. People who have been watching boxing for an extended period of time already know this. But this fact seems to elude Pacquiao fans.
crazy8s is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #81
crazy8s
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 637
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half-Dane View Post
So far most athletes complaining about drug testing have tested positive later on. Some manage to get away with it somehow but the: "I'm not using PED's - Complaining about drug testing - Getting caught or admitting using them" sequence has been seen a million times before.


This is another thing people don't seem to get. There really is no proof of Pacquiao being on anything. But if you know anything about sports, then you've seen how this situation plays out many times before.
crazy8s is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #82
crazy8s
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 637
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobyZhee View Post
I don't trust the usada.

They can be bought..

NSAC can't.
They cant? Didn't Arum pay them to pass Ali's mental and physical test before the Holmes fight?
crazy8s is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #83
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8s View Post


This is something I have never understood about that argument. People who have been watching boxing for an extended period of time already know this. But this fact seems to elude Pacquiao fans.

There's nothing wrong with "requesting" something in negotiations from the other party.....if done respectfully and in a professional manner.

But the fact is Floyd DEMANDED addtional testing and went about it in a way that was UN-professional and DIS-respectful.

Plus.....PAC agreed to the additional testing...he just didn't agree to the ridiculous blood testing stipulation where they could draw blood on the day of the fight.

Floyd fans seem to see Floyd's actions in negotiations as "normal practice"....

If anyone went about negotiating the way Floyd did.....the end result would be the exact same as the end result was for the PAC/May fight. Floyd fans are interesting when it comes to this topic.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #84
DeadLikeMe
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 614
vCash: 75
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Jesus Christ on a stick...Manny has to have the dumbest fan base in sports history. The laughable stupidity of them as a whole is astounding.
DeadLikeMe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #85
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,541
vCash: 500
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Jesus Christ on a stick...Manny has to have the dumbest fan base in sports history. The laughable stupidity of them as a whole is astounding.
I guess you haven't see any Floyd fans around to give you a better perspective. Their thought process rivals that of a bag of rock. It's fun to **** with them though.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #86
pejevan
inmate No. 1363917
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 9,090
vCash: 1343
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
Jesus Christ on a stick...Manny has to have the dumbest fan base in sports history. The laughable stupidity of them as a whole is astounding.
Joined date 2012.

So shut the **** up!

The Flomos are the dumbest bunch ever! Nothing will rival the FLOORED thread, made by your kind.
pejevan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #87
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,698
vCash: 928
Default Re: Blood vs. urine? USADA clears up fuss over Mayweather-Pacquiao drug testing feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy8s View Post
They cant? Didn't Arum pay them to pass Ali's mental and physical test before the Holmes fight?
and they fought...so what's your point?

now NSAC is holding back fights that the fans want to see?
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013