Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-25-2012, 05:13 AM   #16
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru

vCash: 1276
Default Re: Ricky Hatton post fight press conference

At least he seems have to come to terms with the fact that he can't do it anymore. I'm sure he'll throw himself head first into training, promotion and building up the boxing equipment brand he has now. He's a lucky man, he's got a lot more than a lot of people ever will have. I'm sure he'll realise that.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2012, 05:14 AM   #17
ISPEAKUMTROOTH
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks View Post
dreadful press conference.

Not one mention of well done to Senchenko, predictably Hatton waffled on about himself the whole time. Plenty of false modesty. Hatton has not changed and has not learnt any modesty it seems.
Abso****inglutely.Cant believe hes still banging on about me me and ****ing me.Thought it was only me thinking it but glad its not,and how many times does he have to mention he was up 4 or 5 rounds,as though even if he was it makes his showing better.Time to concentrate away from boxing as he needs his ego massaged too much and should be doing more with his family and especially smashing his wench.
ISPEAKUMTROOTH is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 05:24 AM   #18
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISPEAKUMTROOTH View Post
Abso****inglutely.Cant believe hes still banging on about me me and ****ing me.Thought it was only me thinking it but glad its not,and how many times does he have to mention he was up 4 or 5 rounds,as though even if he was it makes his showing better.Time to concentrate away from boxing as he needs his ego massaged too much and should be doing more with his family and especially smashing his wench.
totally agree.
He's still a deluded mug, claiming 4-5 rounds up. He needs to turn off the crocodile tears and get on with it.
And give Senchenko a mention, a bit of credit. Bur for Wicky 'Atton, it's all about Wicky 'Atton and 'me demons'. Gimme a ****ing break.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #19
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

I find it ****ing hilarious that someone can allow a person they don't know to bother them as much as Ricky Hatton seems to have bothered Betty. Do you not get bored of saying the same thing over and over and over and over again? I mean there are plenty of fighters I find annoying or fake, Hatton included, but I don't let it bother me to the point where I need to spend years and years going online and venting about it.

I can't be bothered to check because I have better things to do, but I would love to know what % of those 5k posts of yours are about Ricky Hatton. From what I've seen I'd go for the majority, and if that's the case I'd describe this as a bit of an obsession on your part.

'I hate this man I've never met soooooo much that I must go online and talk about it regularly!'

While we're talking about mental instability . . .
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #20
The Clan
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
totally agree.
He's still a deluded mug, claiming 4-5 rounds up. He needs to turn off the crocodile tears and get on with it.
And give Senchenko a mention, a bit of credit. Bur for Wicky 'Atton, it's all about Wicky 'Atton and 'me demons'. Gimme a ****ing break.
It was never about Senchenko and Senchenko knew that from the second he was offered the contract, moreover the featured press conference was completely about Hattons decision to retire.

Ask yourself why seasoned journalists from all over the world universally ignored Senchenko and gave Hatton a standing ovation in respect of his career and his character.
The Clan is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #21
fatcity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2000

Senchenko and his team were the only ones who showed real class last night,Hatton,Hatton and more Hatton.
Deal with it Ricky,you are over the hill and stop the blubbering.
fatcity is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #22
boxeo#1
Boxer-Puncher
ESB Addict

vCash: 4511

Unnecessary that he lost and how he lost.

He could'ved fought a tune-up first.
He also came out waaay too high-paced considering he had a 3,5 year layoff and it was a 12 round fight.
He did quite good in the first 5/6 rounds but then obviously just gassed. He could and still can go out with a win easily.

He also said that he wanted to see if he could hang with the world-class guys and that the answer is no, but after a that long layoff it's imo expectable that one can't immediately fight and beat the shit out of a top 10 guy. Let alone Ricky who snorted coke and blew up to 85kg.
boxeo#1 is online now  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #23
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:

Not one mention of well done to Senchenko, predictably Hatton waffled on about himself the whole time. Plenty of false modesty. Hatton has not changed and has not learnt any modesty it seems.
I echo these sentiments. I'm tired of Ricky. I'm tired of his bullshit act. I'm tired of his bullshit fickle fans. And i'm tired of the excuses. Ricky did FANTASTICALLY well out of his career. He was a classic right time right place guy who was fed the silver spoon and was able enough to pick and choose his way to the top. Realistically he has nothing to complain about.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #24
utv
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:

I genuinely look forward to the day you die you miserable cunt
utv is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 11:02 AM   #25
hitandhope
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 989

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
I echo these sentiments. I'm tired of Ricky. I'm tired of his bullshit act. I'm tired of his bullshit fickle fans. And i'm tired of the excuses. Ricky did FANTASTICALLY well out of his career. He was a classic right time right place guy who was fed the silver spoon and was able enough to pick and choose his way to the top. Realistically he has nothing to complain about.
Time to self-medicate again Scurla.
hitandhope is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #26
saintsmike
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This was never about Senchenko. Well done good performance against a ring-rusted faded Hatton. I think Hatton has bigger things to worry about mentally than the man who crushed his dreams of a successful comeback, the journalists do NOT care about Senchenko, who was just merely an obstacle.

He'll now fade into obscurity again.
saintsmike is offline  Top
Old 11-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #27
DrBanzai
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Hatton is living proof that half assing it is no way to become great.
DrBanzai is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum