Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #46
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 19,424
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

The lethargic haitian has been on PEDS his whole career and hasn't even got stamina or a chin to match his style.

A pure hypejob joke. Can you imagine, he got $1.6m the other night and Guerrero apparently only got $1m?

JOKE I TELL YOU, PEDRTO should be outlawed from the sport.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2012, 03:31 PM   #47
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Crescent Heights,Hell
Posts: 2,373
vCash: 438
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Zakman=pure bitch

ESB rule #35467
"if a fighter is knocked down,he has a bad chin."
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #48
Florez
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavy View Post
never been ko'd


Absolutely correct, but for sure his chin is getting exposed each fight and he will get knocked out against big punchers @ 147 or 154 such as Maidana, Alvarez etc.

Last edited by Florez; 11-25-2012 at 09:10 PM.
Florez is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:39 PM   #49
Florez
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,996
vCash: 500
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
The lethargic haitian has been on PEDS his whole career and hasn't even got stamina or a chin to match his style.

A pure hypejob joke. Can you imagine, he got $1.6m the other night and Guerrero apparently only got $1m?

JOKE I TELL YOU, PEDRTO should be outlawed from the sport.


Bertoid lack of stamina is showing more since he is now clean.
Florez is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #50
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 12,966
vCash: 588
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
Bertoid lack of stamina is showing more since he is now clean.
Yeah, and apparently the roids didn't do much for his punch resistance either!
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #51
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 12,966
vCash: 588
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
You understand there's an ocean between Khan and Chuvolo? :
Of course. That's exactly the point. Fighters' shins vary in their susceptibility to having problems resisting punches. But most fighters DO have problems, to one extent or another.

My basic point is this - shaky chins of varying degrees are common. Iron chins are rare. If you cannot be sure you can remain vertical after taking a shot, you are going to be more susceptible to losing fights. Th
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #52
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 9,195
vCash: 75
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florez View Post
Absolutely correct, but for sure his chin is getting exposed each fight and he will get knocked out against a big punchers @ 147 or 154 such as Maidana, Alvarez etc.
So Ortiz isn't a big puncher?
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #53
slicksouthpaw16
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere gone off dat lean!
Posts: 935
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Can't believe how Guerrero was able to hurt him with inside taps like that. Berto has no ring IQ whatsoever either. He rolls his shoulder while standing right in front of his opponent, with his face and body completely exposed. Hopefully it wasn't his trainer that told him to do that, if so he should be fired immediately.
slicksouthpaw16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #54
mdolan
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
Could you put up a video montage of all the times he's been knocked out...I'll wait because Im excited to see it, love a good knockout.
As soon as you're done putting up a video montage of all the punchers he's fought.
mdolan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #55
Boxed Ears
Irony Himmler
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nakalenisuka, Russia
Posts: 24,134
vCash: 26665
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenie View Post
It'll be okay, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
Could you put up a video montage of all the times he's been knocked out...I'll wait because Im excited to see it, love a good knockout.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ReE13 View Post
he got put down twice by a featherfisted blown up super featherweight twice
Interestingly, it didn't make him this redundantly redundant, interestingly. I'm going to go get the papers. Get the papers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdolan View Post
As soon as you're done putting up a video montage of all the punchers he's fought.
Ortiz, Zaveck and Urango are quite pillow-fisted, I hear.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #56
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Memphis, TN.
Posts: 13,846
vCash: 160
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

I would love to see one of these glass jaw experts take just one shot...Just one and see how their bitchass would respond...its easy for them to sit their geeky ass behind a computer and throw stones.

I bet you none of you glass jaw expert bitches has the balls to fight. I'm not saying that Berto chin is stellar but if he was as glass jawed as you bitchass dudes portray dont you think RG would have iced him??

****ing cowards make me sick
Rudyard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #57
ReE13
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 182
vCash: 500
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Berto should be arrested for impersonating a fighter.
ReE13 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #58
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: G Rap
Posts: 13,409
vCash: 571
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
I would love to see one of these glass jaw experts take just one shot...Just one and see how their bitchass would respond...its easy for them to sit their geeky ass behind a computer and throw stones.

I bet you none of you glass jaw expert bitches has the balls to fight. I'm not saying that Berto chin is stellar but if he was as glass jawed as you bitchass dudes portray dont you think RG would have iced him??

****ing cowards make me sick
Zanjan actually admitted he was wobbled by his wife's range finding jab.
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:04 PM   #59
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 12,966
vCash: 588
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReE13 View Post
Berto should be arrested for impersonating a fighter.
He has some serious flaws, no question - THE most serious of which is that he lacks a world class chin!
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #60
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 16,502
vCash: 1158
Default Re: Berto's Chin = China

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPaulValley View Post
Zakman=pure bitch

ESB rule #35467
"if a fighter is knocked down,he has a bad chin."

At no point has ANY ChinChecker ever said getting knocked down = a Glass Jaw. None. Glass Jaws exist in Boxing and we WILL discuss them on ESB.
Rico Spadafora is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013