Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-26-2012, 02:46 AM   #46
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Good article that pretty much sums up Danny Green...Not our best...But he has "HE

Yeah and Alex Leapia is the best HW in the world lol... fck off you fool
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 03:11 AM   #47
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187
Default Re: Good article that pretty much sums up Danny Green...Not our best...But he has "HE

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
well, fighter do actually make the decision to fight. so in their heart they are fighters and learn strategy etc. they prove their courage in their willingness to do hand to hand combat, that many times has resulted in serious injry or even death.

ive no doubt people from other jobs could become good soldiers. but you are arguing an off the cuff remark from an opinion expressed by one man.

but can they dodge bullets???
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 03:16 AM   #48
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Danny Green has courage out the arse, he swam in heavily shark-infested monster surf to save the life of a drowning surfer:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Danny Green sailed in the Sydney to Hobart yacht race to raise money for charity:

Danny Green is a true blue Aussie hero

IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 03:21 AM   #49
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

YEah True Blue alright hahahaha

TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 04:16 AM   #50
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

kel is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 04:25 AM   #51
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Credit to Danny Grinning Greeny for reimbursing his loyal educated fans after the Briggs farce.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #52
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
FI spoke to people involved with Camerons camp and they tell a very diffrent story to the one that is being told atm.

Quote:
FI spoke
zelky is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #53
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

There u go again making up lies, nothing new for you mr drive by shooting.

Why did you add an F to the quote? did it make your balls feel bigger?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #54
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I quoted your post...you edited it...you hysterical little girl you.

You spoke to Cameron's people? And you spend 24/7 trying to point out other people's bullshit???

Why do you even bother? Its so obvious to everyone but you that you are full of shit.

What makes you think anyone believes anything you say? You've been caught out lying time and time again...crying wolf etc.

You think people believe anything you say any more?

EDIT: See...anyone can bullshit....you hysterical little girl you. But you are by far the easiest to spot.

Last edited by zelky; 11-26-2012 at 08:44 PM.
zelky is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 08:40 PM   #55
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
the guy just beat the 5th best heavyweight in the world.

he is a legend for a reason.
Lol ranked by who? The IBO? LOL!
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #56
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400

Swingin and Buster, why don't you guys post stuff like this about Green in the general forum? See how many people you get to agree to agree with you on the legend part there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
and RJJ was coming off a good win from a top contender...

jones was washed up to the roy jones we knew undefeated. but he was getting strong again, and started to look the goods again, in the few fights before danny iced him..
Who was the top contender? Damaged left arm shot to shit Jeff Lacy?

Only ****in Aussie do you get **** wits like this who are so uninformed and full of huggery, of course disrespect to the clued up ones on here but this is laughable.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #57
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelky View Post
I quoted your post...you edited it...you hysterical little girl you.

You spoke to Cameron's people? And you spend 24/7 trying to point out other people's bullshit???

Why do you even bother? Its so obvious to everyone but you that you are full of shit.

What makes you think anyone believes anything you say? You've been caught out lying time and time again...crying wolf etc.

You think people believe anything you say any more?

EDIT: See...anyone can bullshit....you hysterical little girl you. But you are by far the easiest to spot.
Did you forget to take your medication today or something Mr Drive by Shooting? I posted that yesterday and i didnt edit it at all, you quoted it today but if we go look at the orignal quote it dont match up. Now you claim ive edited it but unlike the post you just made which states "Last edited by zelky; Today at 08:44 PM." My post says no such thing. yet you claim i edited it out today

Come for that coffee when you grow some balls you compulsive liar.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #58
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Come for that coffee when you grow some balls you compulsive liar.
So tell us again why you needed an AVO against someone you are so obviously not afraid of?

Isn't it against the law to use AVO's for purposes other than when you are in complete fear of someone?

****en weirdo..."He's a GANGSTER he's going to shoot me!!! Help me!!!"

You always have been and always will be a hysterical little girl...that is completely full of shit. We all know that much, and nothing you say or do will change that.

Go hack a website you don't like the owner of...see if that makes you feel better/lifts your "mood"...little girl.

Why are you talking to me about any form of drugs? YOU are the guy who admitted being stoned in the ring to me.

Your a ****en mess. Take some time off and come back when you feel better or your "mood" has stabilised.
zelky is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #59
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

u got busted telling a blatant lie and yet you produce more in response hahaha talk about digging yourself into a hole Mr Drive by shooting!

fark your a tuff cunt ey
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #60
zelky
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Jeez did I get under your skin today or what? Poor bastard. You hate getting caught out and do anything to deflect attention away from yourself.

Quote:
I spoke to people involved with Camerons camp and they tell a very different story to the one that is being told atm.
I fixed your spelling.

Quote:
I spoke

You spoke to members of Cameron's team!

The focus of today is
Quote:
I spoke to people involved with Camerons camp and they tell a very different story to the one that is being told atm.
zelky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum