Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #1
DellP
Journeyman

vCash: 300
Default Arce-Donaire

First of all this fight wont' be competitive. Arce was getting beat up by a unknown named Rojas, Rojas might not be a journeyman but he never beat anyone of note previously so I'll reserve judgement on his talent. Arce was so traumatized by the experience that he started calling for Donaire as soon as he got back to the locker room after that fight knowing if he hadn't taken the easy way out of the fight he would've lost out on that big payday.

I can see alot of Mexicans putting their money where their mouth is and backing Arce. On that front I see good odds for betting on Donaire and was wondering if anyone knew what the odds might be. Thanks
DellP is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495
Default Re: Arce-Donaire

Rojas almost got KO'd by Arce in the first round so let's not act like he was taxing that ass that badly. That been said, anyone with a set of eyes can see Arce is beyond shot

No serious fan thinks Arce has a chance to win. Most optimistic mexicans I know of are hoping for Arce to give a decent fight and survive the whole 12 rounds and little more.
locard is offline  Top
Old 11-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
DellP
Journeyman

vCash: 300
Default Re: Arce-Donaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Rojas almost got KO'd by Arce in the first round so let's not act like he was taxing that ass that badly. That been said, anyone with a set of eyes can see Arce is beyond shot

No serious fan thinks Arce has a chance to win. Most optimistic mexicans I know of are hoping for Arce to give a decent fight and survive the whole 12 rounds and little more.
THanks but I was wondering if you had any idea on what the odds may be? I was hoping for something like 3-1 Donaire, that'd make Donaire a good bet. 10-1 Donaire would be no good, after all Arce did stop Vazquez so there is an outside shot he gets to Donaire, like a 1% chance.
DellP is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum