Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 527 80.21%
False 130 19.79%
Voters: 657. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 AM   #2551
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,407
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
it is clear as day that Vitali was robbed. Lewis early retirement is a proof of that.
Really? The average of retirement for a pro athlete is 33. What do you want to bet that its younger than 37 for heavyweight champions even when they ere talking about retiring Ada year before their last fight?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2012, 12:23 AM   #2552
Rdc4444
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagovech View Post
youre clearly mistaken im not a lewis fan i understand if your tired today from picking semen stains of dr happy slaps balls its clear that your ass is sore you should try and get that checked out by dr.analfist after your done making sandwiches to the bitchkos
I like ur avatar. Nice fat ass. btw if ur not a lewis fan why r u in a tko6 fight from 10 yrs ago bashing klitschko fans...Then u must be a klitschko hater?
Rdc4444 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #2553
Rdc4444
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Really? The average of retirement for a pro athlete is 33. What do you want to bet that its younger than 37 for heavyweight champions even when they ere talking about retiring Ada year before their last fight?
Vitali 41 and still beating up the young studs!!
Rdc4444 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:29 AM   #2554
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdc4444 View Post
I like ur avatar. Nice fat ass. btw if ur not a lewis fan why r u in a tko6 fight from 10 yrs ago bashing klitschko fans...Then u must be a klitschko hater?
no i dont hate the klits i just hate their fans its perfectly viable when nuthuggery becomes blasphemous
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:43 AM   #2555
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,467
vCash: 172
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdc4444 View Post
Why do lewis nuthuggers like to hold onto this fight? Deep down inside all u lewtards are so relieved the fight was stopped on cuts as lewis was on his way to ko #3!!!
You accuse others of holding on to this fight, yet of your 48 posts, I wonder how many of them are a) in this thread or b) about this fight.

Not sure?

31 of your 48 posts are in this thread and this thread alone.

Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #2556
Rdc4444
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
You accuse others of holding on to this fight, yet of your 48 posts, I wonder how many of them are a) in this thread or b) about this fight.

Not sure?

31 of your 48 posts are in this thread and this thread alone.

When I first came to this forum I was perplexed by the sticky tko6...I thought wtf could this be about and laughingly realized it was from the lewis-klitschko fight from 10 years ago. Why?? Most ATG fighters lose at one point in their careers and I couldn't understand why people have to keep posting tko 6...
Rdc4444 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #2557
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,467
vCash: 172
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdc4444 View Post
I couldn't understand why people have to keep posting tko 6...
Let it all out, bro.

It's okay.

You soon will realise that TKO 6 is the only real answer.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:24 AM   #2558
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

tko6
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:05 AM   #2559
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,407
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdc4444 View Post
When I first came to this forum I was perplexed by the sticky tko6...I thought wtf could this be about and laughingly realized it was from the lewis-klitschko fight from 10 years ago. Why?? Most ATG fighters lose at one point in their careers and I couldn't understand why people have to keep posting tko 6...
So you just not only contradicted yourself but owned yourself in the process by having nearly 3/4 of your posts in this thread?

Please allow me to be the first to say it.....****ING BRILLIANT!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #2560
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,469
vCash: 495
Default Re: What are Vitali Klitschko's greatest accomplishments?

Scared an ATG into retirement and stole his manliness permanently

turning him into a bitter bitch up to this day, along with his fans
locard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:33 AM   #2561
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santiago de Cuba
Posts: 11,928
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What are Vitali Klitschko's greatest accomplishments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Scared an ATG into retirement and stole his manliness permanently

turning him into a bitter bitch up to this day, along with his fans
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #2562
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,941
vCash: 527
Default Re: What are Vitali Klitschko's greatest accomplishments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Scared an ATG into retirement and stole his manliness permanently turning him into a bitter bitch up to this day, along with his fans
FFS Vitali lives off TKO6.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:16 AM   #2563
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Cymru
Posts: 14,467
vCash: 172
Default Re: What are Vitali Klitschko's greatest accomplishments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Scared an ATG into retirement and stole his manliness permanently

turning him into a bitter bitch up to this day, along with his fans
By losing and having his face cut to shreds.

Lulz.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #2564
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston
Posts: 123,227
vCash: 35250
Default Re: What are Vitali Klitschko's greatest accomplishments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Hey, nice GIF.
IntentionalButt is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:46 AM   #2565
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santiago de Cuba
Posts: 11,928
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdc4444 View Post
Why do lewis nuthuggers like to hold onto this fight? Deep down inside all u lewtards are so relieved the fight was stopped on cuts as lewis was on his way to ko #3!!!


Yeah . . .

Vitali at the end of round 6. Looks like someone who is going to get a KO, eh? To he untrained eye it might appear as though he is exhausted and hanging on for dear life, but luckily we have Klitschko fans here to share their expertise with us.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013