Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-27-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default ALEX LEAPAI!! GETS A WBO PATHWAY TO a TITLE SHOT!

alex leapai, the great southern hemesphere heavyweight hope, has been given a shot at two vacant titles against Akmal Aslanov a 6ft boxer from uzbec. the titles up for grabs are the;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

alex is coming off an hand injury. his opponent is an unknown quantity, as mid north west asian boxers often have deceptive am careers before turning pro.

if you decide its an easy fight for alex, im sure he doesnt treat it this way. if you still think so you have to ask WHY the WBO want the fight......

the WBO leads to vlad. alex is creating so much interest with his exciting style that hopefully has decided he deserves his shot. the WBO know that alex is probably the most exciting, dangerous, well credentialled, crowd pleaser in the world.

its also no mistake that a member of his team has created chances for other fighters get many world title shots in germany.

drop your prejudices kkkel, TC, and the rest of you. get behind alex. he hasnt put a foot wrong as a tryer. he climbed the ladder, taken his wins stepping up against world class fighters, just as hes taken his losses. win, lose or draw, we know alex will thrill us while vlad is still standing.....

Last edited by swingin; 11-29-2012 at 07:00 PM.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2012, 02:22 AM   #2
Lilo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: ALEX LEAPAI!! GETS A WBO PATHWAY TO a TITLE SHOT!

Let me get this straight you slag of Welliver for fighting "bums" for "worthless straps" but defend Leapai for this fight?

4th best Uzbekistani heavyweight who was fighting at 199lbs a few years ago and is at 235lbs now. Oh and he's only 6ft.

Hmmmm
Lilo is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #3
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post

Let me get this straight you slag of Welliver for fighting "bums" for "worthless straps" but defend Leapai for this fight?

4th best Uzbekistani heavyweight who was fighting at 199lbs a few years ago and is at 235lbs now. Oh and he's only 6ft.

Hmmmm
You certainly have changed your tune Sal.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:32 AM   #4
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

alex is coming off a loss and a hand operation....he gets two opportunities to advance towards vlad...

do you blokes know how to wipe your asses? the one on your shoulders and the one above your legs????
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
alex is coming off a loss and a hand operation....he gets two opportunities to advance towards vlad...
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 02:53 AM   #6
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

u r going too far.

u need to tone it back, cause u r just giving most people a reason to hate.

alex is a decent guy with a huge ticker, don't turn all of us against him.

my 2 cents worth anyway.
buster007 is online now  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 02:55 AM   #7
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Leapai going nowhere, was never going anywhere. Keep trollin on Sallywinder.
Francis75 is online now  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 02:57 AM   #8
Totalpac
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Has Messer taken over his account?
Totalpac is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:05 AM   #9
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
u r going too far.

u need to tone it back, cause u r just giving most people a reason to hate.

alex is a decent guy with a huge ticker, don't turn all of us against him.

my 2 cents worth anyway.
mate, it wouldnt matter what i said. gelodic75, tc and the rest of the jealous never weres are always pissing alexs way.

**** them. its his time now. they can hate aa long as they like. they were pissing on his prospects from years ago. why should i change my possitive attitude just because a mob of imbeciles bad mouth every fight he has fought?

who except me has kept the faith? who else has championed his cause? why the **** would i shut up now? get ****ed.

were been through welleaters pomp and cellulite, demoron and his inactive roid binges, etc. alex is on his way. jump on the aussie/samoan bandwagon or **** off. this forum is 100 people. the ones that matter are the ones at home that will love the idea of a multicultural aussie, bringing home something weve never had. the chinese will love a somoan that has an asian look....

by supporting alex, you are with the man that works full time as a forklift driver and trains as hard as he can after work. he isnt a wealthy full time fighter like many elite fighters. he fights for 'milk money'. you can support the family man that doesnt do drugs or alcohol. you can support a man that turned his life around. you can support a man that hasnt got a big mouth. or you can choose to be a hater, for no reason at all. some will. psycologists call people that hate others that have more courage in life than themselves, losers.

are you becoming one buster?
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #10
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Troller , fck off will you. Some of us actually like the guy.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:13 AM   #11
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Troller , fck off will you. Some of us actually like the guy.

let it be known that TC has pissed on alex every time he could. **** off shitbag, we dont want your support. go hang out with the sheep dags that are your peers.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:13 AM   #12
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I wish Alex all the best , as I do anyone who gets in the ring and has a crack . I think the drama is that while wlad is the wbo champ he is also the WBA and ibf champ not to mention the Ibo . The 3 major titles that wlad has all require mandatory defenses . This means that holding these 3 titles he would very rarely get the chance to make voluntary defenses if at all . Unless Alex becomes number 1 in the wbo ranking he is not a chance in hell of getting a shot at wlad . This is not hating on Alex , it is just the truth . As I said I wish Alex all the best .
Left hook is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:18 AM   #13
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
I wish Alex all the best , as I do anyone who gets in the ring and has a crack . I think the drama is that while wlad is the wbo champ he is also the WBA and ibf champ not to mention the Ibo . The 3 major titles that wlad has all require mandatory defenses . This means that holding these 3 titles he would very rarely get the chance to make voluntary defenses if at all . Unless Alex becomes number 1 in the wbo ranking he is not a chance in hell of getting a shot at wlad . This is not hating on Alex , it is just the truth . As I said I wish Alex all the best .
fair enough.

hes having a comeback fight from an injury and a loss. the IBO have decided its worth titles....,take of that what you will.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:34 AM   #14
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

if alex wins ippy...would don king answer your calls about mark....? and if he did...would he let mark fight alex? or would "DKP say no"! or would it depend on the time of month for mark? lol!

and paunchy welleater....if alex gets lucky and beats his usbec opponent. would you fight alex? or have you too many cowboy belts, and jenny craig has you under contract?
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-27-2012, 03:53 AM   #15
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I'm a fan/supporter of Leapai but I'm realistic about his abilities or should I say lack of abilities.
Francis75 is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum