Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #76
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Quigg is a level above Frampton

Munroe was a better win than Hirales IMO, who wasn't very good at all IMO. Also, consider that Frampton looked out of ideas pretty quickly and just coasted really.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #77
paddymickey
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 933

Look Gallagher clearly is advising Quigg against Frampton and Hatton is going to build him up with less risk in the mean time.
This fight is not going to happen any time soon.
Let's mve on.
Frampton has his hands full with an improved version of Martinez anyway so lets see what happens. Frampton needs to move to better calliber after the Martinez fight assuming he wins and gets injury free. I am not sure which belt Hearn will go after but there should be mouth watering fights with the likes of Vasquez Jr, Matehbula, Arce in the mean time and these guys are legitimate top 10.
Quigg could also go down that route. Either way there is nobody left to fight in Europe for Frampton after the martinez fight. Quigg won't happen and Munroe is futile at this stage.
paddymickey is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #78
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 15000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Munroe was a better win than Hirales IMO, who wasn't very good at all IMO. Also, consider that Frampton looked out of ideas pretty quickly and just coasted really.
Yeah, I agree. Frampton looked pretty one dimensional against Hirales, who really isn't up to much.

I think Munroe is getting sold a bit short on here. Fair enough, he was losing the rounds against Quigg and eventually got stopped, but I don't think he's that far gone, I just think he was up against a better fighter. I still think Munroe would push Frampton to the limit and possibly even get a close UD win. He'd have far more success against Frampton than he had against Quigg.
Jack is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #79
Steampacket

vCash: 500

Jack there's only one way to find out who is the better fighter between Frampton and Quigg. Presently it is obvious that Quigg wants no part of Frampton so we will not find out. When interviewed about the possibility of a fight with Frampton on Saturday Quigg looked massively uncomfortable and plainly didn't want to know. What does that suggest to you? Quigg does not want Frampton whereas Frampton has on many occassions declared his interest in matching up Quigg. I think Frampton has Quigg spooked and I for one would like to see this fight. While i think it would be a competitive fight for me Frampton edges it. As for a Munroe UD against Frampton seems unlikely but you're entitled to your opinion.
Steampacket is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 05:06 PM   #80
McGuinty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post

That's why I ignored him. If you've got a chip on your soldier and want to argue over all that, do it in the Lounge.
Well then dont make a comment like that. You may aswell have said Ireland is still in British rule. If you dont want an argument dont post stupid comments like that when you know its gonna annoy people.
McGuinty is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #81
mckay_89
Haw you!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1065

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuinty View Post
Well then dont make a comment like that. You may aswell have said Ireland is still in British rule. If you dont want an argument dont post stupid comments like that when you know its gonna annoy people.
Frampton is from Belfast (Tigers Bay at that, try going there and telling the local population they're not British). He can be described as British, Irish or Northern Irish and it wouldn't be wrong. Anyone who gets annoyed at that is a hateful twat.
mckay_89 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum