Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 333 48.19%
Disagree 358 51.81%
Voters: 691. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #6106
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
1) Top Rank fighter (Mayweather has his share of comical demands there too)
2) Top Rank fighter
3) Only decent name available in the entire division

Whoever honestly thinks Arum would feed Bradley to Mayweather is deluded beyond comperehension. Bradley has a gift victory over Pacquiao and is a primal option for Pacquiao even if he loses to Marquez, that's all you need to know.
Last time I checked, Mayweather was a champion at 154.

So what the **** is he doing fighting small dudes when he has a BELT at 154.

Are you tryin to tell me that he's some kind of a fake ass champion?
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #6107
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29,746
vCash: 372
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Here's the problem.

Floyd is not a welterweight.

He is the CHAMPION and the #1 figher at 154.

So what the **** are you talking about?
Mayweather is not staying at 154. He clearly made the move because he had no options at 147.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #6108
Nonito Smoak
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 13,319
vCash: 75
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Here's the problem.

Floyd is not a welterweight.

He is the CHAMPION and the #1 figher at 154.

So what the **** are you talking about?
According to ROACH:

When Roy Jones beat John Ruiz, he ducked every HW in the division when he did not return to the division in his very next fight.
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #6109
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Mayweather is not staying at 154. He clearly made the move because he had no options at 147.
Oh, except for Pacquaio who he keeps making excuse about how he won't fight him.

What you're saying is, he is all about taking th easiest opponent avialable.

Most people thought Cotto was done and is too small for 154, yet Cotto is showing his balls by fighting big ass Trout.

Mayweather is runnin again.

It's gettin ****in pathetic.

Fight Canelo, Fight Martinez, shit, fight Angulo if you need a stay busy fight.

Shit, I would pay to see Angulo and Floyd fight. That's a way better fight than Guererro. Floyd already ducked Margarito, and Angulo is just about the next best thing.

That won't happen.

He won't fight Lara.

He won't even fight Bradley.

Dude is taking on the weakest LINK.

I'd rather see Floyd fight Garcia than Guererro.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #6110
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29,746
vCash: 372
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Last time I checked, Mayweather was a champion at 154.

So what the **** is he doing fighting small dudes when he has a BELT at 154.

Are you tryin to tell me that he's some kind of a fake ass champion?
Are you new to the sport? Mayweather won that same belt fighting DLH in 2007 then moved down because he had no proper options at 154 and that's clearly NOT a proper weight for him, his performances there should tell you enough. Who does he have at 154?, Alvarez? He's as inexperienced as Guerrero. So why stay at a division he physically doesn't belong at when he can find a similar inexperienced opponent at 147 where he belongs?

By the way, Pacquiao went to 154 too and moved down. Was he a "fake ass champion" too? How many fighters moved up, won belts and moved back down? Moving to a division doesn't mean they're contracted to stay and die there.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #6111
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonito Smoak View Post
According to ROACH:

When Roy Jones beat John Ruiz, he ducked every HW in the division when he did not return to the division in his very next fight.
Floyd talked all that shit, saying he could beat Martinez and would challenge him.

So what the ****?
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM   #6112
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Are you new to the sport? Mayweather won that same belt fighting DLH in 2007 then moved down because he had no proper options at 154 and that's clearly NOT a proper weight for him, his performances there should tell you enough. Who does he have at 154?, Alvarez? He's as inexperienced as Guerrero. So why stay at a division he physically doesn't belong at when he can find a similar inexperienced opponent at 147 where he belongs?

By the way, Pacquiao went to 154 too and moved down. Was he a "fake ass champion" too? How many fighters moved up, won belts and moved back down? Moving to a division doesn't mean they're contracted to stay and die there.
You're damn right that Pacquaio was a fake ass champion at 154, which is exactly why he didn't call out Martinez.

Who did call out Martinez?

Oh, Floyd...

Who won't ****in fight anybody he says he's going to fight.

Who the **** even heard of Guererro before he got past steriod free Berto.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #6113
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

The fact is, Floyd jumps any division where challenges are.

He consistantly fights the weakest link.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #6114
Scar
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 29,746
vCash: 372
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Oh, except for Pacquaio who he keeps making excuse about how he won't fight him.

What you're saying is, he is all about taking th easiest opponent avialable.

Most people thought Cotto was done and is too small for 154, yet Cotto is showing his balls by fighting big ass Trout.

Mayweather is runnin again.

It's gettin ****in pathetic.

Fight Canelo, Fight Martinez, shit, fight Angulo if you need a stay busy fight.

Shit, I would pay to see Angulo and Floyd fight. That's a way better fight than Guererro. Floyd already ducked Margarito, and Angulo is just about the next best thing.

That won't happen.

He won't fight Lara.

He won't even fight Bradley.

Dude is taking on the weakest LINK.

I'd rather see Floyd fight Garcia than Guererro.
Cotto is staying at 154 because he can't make 147 anymore. Lara is a serious risk no reward fight, isn't Lara coming off a draw?

He won't fight Bradley?, okay I'm done exchanging texts with a simpleton.
Scar is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #6115
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

I wouldn't even have a problem with it if Floyd didn't talk all that shit. But that's what he does.

He runs his mouth then he runs away.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #6116
Nonito Smoak
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington State, USA
Posts: 13,319
vCash: 75
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
Who the **** even heard of Guererro before he got past steriod free Berto.
Anyone who remotely follows boxing.

Which excludes you.
Nonito Smoak is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #6117
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Cotto is staying at 154 because he can't make 147 anymore. Lara is a serious risk no reward fight, isn't Lara coming off a draw?

He won't fight Bradley?, okay I'm done exchanging texts with a simpleton.
If he is going to fight Bradley, PROVE IT.

I'm tired of eveyrone saying, Floyd would fight anyone, then he picks the weakest damn link.

What the **** is that bullshit?

After Aydin, how many people wanted to see Guererro?

Floyd is a fake ass PFP #1 champ. He can't even beat people in his own 154 division.

If he could, he would fight them.

Guererro? Please...

No offense to Guerrero, but man...you're not in the same league.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #6118
larryx2012
I AM BETTER THEN YOU
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MEMPHIS,TENN HOME OF THE FIRST 48
Posts: 5,032
vCash: 571251
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

didnt floyd dominate the guy manny is about to fight again?
larryx2012 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #6119
SJS19
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 11,238
vCash: 75
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Ban.
SJS19 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 PM   #6120
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,570
vCash: 500
Default Re: People talk bad about Pacquaio's competition, yet say Mayweather fights the best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonito Smoak View Post
Anyone who remotely follows boxing.

Which excludes you.
Man, and didn't Guererro look like a world beater against caveman Aydin?

Say IT.

Say Guererro looked like a world beater against caveman Aydin.

Just say it.

NOW.
ROACH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013