Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #46
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 400
Default Re: ALEX LEAPAI!! GETS A WBO PATHWAY TO a TITLE SHOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
and douglas had no chance against tyson.....
Yes, because Douglas is such an apt comparison to Leapai

Just stop man, even your own friends here agree you're making it worse, if you were humble about it like supposedly Alex is, it wouldn't be so bad.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #47
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Yes, because Douglas is such an apt comparison to Leapai

Just stop man, even your own friends here agree you're making it worse, if you were humble about it like supposedly Alex is, it wouldn't be so bad.
douglas was given no chance. the comparison is accurate.

ive got no friends here. you can all get ****ed....

ive never been humble on this forum, why the **** should i start now?

when alex was starting out i started threads and you all laughed. welliver came along and got exposed...like i said he would. demori is 1 proper fight away from being exposed...im all over his case...

now alex is getting the qudos he deserves, im starting threadson it and explaining why and how its happening. why the **** would i change tack just because you dickheads, that are obviously no judge of a good boxer, start whinging when im beginning to be proven right, as usual?

theres 100 posters on this aussie forum. in the scheme of things it means **** all in $$ or the wider public perception of a fighter. alex next fight is in china....how many chinese read this forum? how many more fights in china will he have there, you'll have to wait and find out.

but while he is climbing inexorably towards a world title, i'll be backing him all the way, and if you cunts dont like it, get ****ed, or dont read it!

swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #48
Brawler
Champion

Wish Alex best of luck
Brawler is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #49
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

This Swingin fellow who is clinging to Leapai's nuts is having some sort of mental health issue and it's become quite entertaining.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #50
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

time to bring in a team of shrinks.

help needed asap.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #51
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
douglas was given no chance. the comparison is accurate.

ive got no friends here. you can all get ****ed....

ive never been humble on this forum, why the **** should i start now?

when alex was starting out i started threads and you all laughed. welliver came along and got exposed...like i said he would. demori is 1 proper fight away from being exposed...im all over his case...

now alex is getting the qudos he deserves, im starting threadson it and explaining why and how its happening. why the **** would i change tack just because you dickheads, that are obviously no judge of a good boxer, start whinging when im beginning to be proven right, as usual?

theres 100 posters on this aussie forum. in the scheme of things it means **** all in $$ or the wider public perception of a fighter. alex next fight is in china....how many chinese read this forum? how many more fights in china will he have there, you'll have to wait and find out.

but while he is climbing inexorably towards a world title, i'll be backing him all the way, and if you cunts dont like it, get ****ed, or dont read it!

Douglas was actually lined up for a shot at a champion, Alex isn't and hasn't been even mentioned as an opponent for Wlad or any other big name for that matter apart from a match in China.

Thanks mate, I didn't need to hear your ESB life story now, are you that inept at having any form of debate?
Old 11-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #52
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Douglas was actually lined up for a shot at a champion, Alex isn't and hasn't been even mentioned as an opponent for Wlad or any other big name for that matter apart from a match in China.

Thanks mate, I didn't need to hear your ESB life story now, are you that inept at having any form of debate?

look, it is beneath me to debate someone as pathetically unknowledgeable about boxing such as yourself. i wouldnt have a battle of wits with you, as you are only half prepared.

Last edited by swingin; 11-29-2012 at 07:09 PM.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #53
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

I hereby nominate Leftsmash to be Swingin's psychologist in this thread until these unresolved mental health issues are addressed.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #54
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
I hereby nominate Leftsmash to be Swingin's psychologist in this thread until these unresolved mental health issues are addressed.
i hereby nominate monte gelodic the unnoficial candidte as the most likely deadshit on the forum to be either a closet homo***ual, or a latent one. going by whispers of his exploits during overseas travel, i would suggest the former.

however, as is the case in most instances there is another candidate that equally deserves a nomination. TC is easily the forums biggest self promotor, and shower of his man boobs.

i therefore suggest that angelo and ty, engage in an official 'root off' to provide the undisputed poofter of the Aussie ESB forum.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #55
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
time to bring in a team of shrinks.

help needed asap.
Their work would never be done in this place. Job for life
Old 11-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #56
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
alex is being manouvered for a title shot by his management and powerbrokers in world boxing. only a dribbling idiot couldnt see that.

look, it is beneath me to debate someone as pathetically unknowledgeable about boxing such as yourself. i wouldnt have a battle of wits with you, as you are only half prepared.

So words from yourself on a boxing forum is the case for him getting a title shot? And not only that, reinforces the your on idea that Alex will be Douglas and Wlad Tyson?

I haven't been on here long enough, but to the others here longer, is this cunt usually this thick?
Old 11-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #57
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
So words from yourself on a boxing forum is the case for him getting a title shot? And not only that, reinforces the your on idea that Alex will be Douglas and Wlad Tyson?

I haven't been on here long enough, but to the others here longer, is this cunt usually this thick?
well you are right in one respect. i shouldnt second guess the WBO as ive heard nothing to suggest he's looked at any differently than other boxers rated above him.

i just think that if he wins those two straps, its a pathway to a title shot as we know alex will fight anyone and keeps busy. he doesnt avoid anyone.

anyway. have a look at his new promo vid i found on youtube...in another thread.
swingin is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #58
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Yes mate this Swingin guy has been banned numerous times and has used a half a dozen different alt accounts over the years. He seems to think he knows boxing when in reality his knowledge and understanding of the sport is worse than the usual drunk no nothing general sports fan ya have to put up with in a pub talking absolute nonsense.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #59
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

World Rank Leapai 52 vs World Rank Aslanov 409.

I Cant see how fights like this will lead Leapai to a shot at Wlad, whats the point exactly? its not testing Leapai , they may as well just give him the titles and save a trip to china. Aslanov is a spastic in the ring.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #60
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
World Rank Leapai 52 vs World Rank Aslanov 409.

I Cant see how fights like this will lead Leapai to a shot at Wlad, whats the point exactly? its not testing Leapai , they may as well just give him the titles and save a trip to china. Aslanov is a spastic in the ring.
Have you seen any footage of Aslanov fighting?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum