Old 11-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #91
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: An open letter to Ricky Hatton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunn0709 View Post
You go my man, nice to see some-one with a big heart who appreciates Ricky for what he is and what he has done.

Sadly, he could probably do with a few more like you around him in the coming weeks, as I fear he may find himself at a lower point than even he has ever been.

Ignore the haters mocking you too, it's just a load of macho bullsh*t from insecure men who think it's forbidden to have emotions.

These guys are generally the same fckers who smack their missus's about cos it makes them feel big and clever.

Adios Mr Hatton, thanks for the crack, and please wake the fck up and realise just how truly blessed your life is . You have your health, millions in the bank, a promising career as a boxing promoter, and a beautiful family around you. That's more than most people can dream of. Enjoy retirement fella, and you have no need to be ashamed of any part of your career. All the best for the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruthead View Post
Excellent original post.

Well played, sir.
Thanks guys.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #92
PenyG

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunn0709 View Post
You go my man, nice to see some-one with a big heart who appreciates Ricky for what he is and what he has done.

Sadly, he could probably do with a few more like you around him in the coming weeks, as I fear he may find himself at a lower point than even he has ever been.

Ignore the haters mocking you too, it's just a load of macho bullsh*t from insecure men who think it's forbidden to have emotions.

These guys are generally the same fckers who smack their missus's about cos it makes them feel big and clever.

Adios Mr Hatton, thanks for the crack, and please wake the fck up and realise just how truly blessed your life is . You have your health, millions in the bank, a promising career as a boxing promoter, and a beautiful family around you. That's more than most people can dream of. Enjoy retirement fella, and you have no need to be ashamed of any part of your career. All the best for the future.
I am a Hatton fan also, but this is the only post i have seen so far that is spot on, the TS was right to express his feeling and opinion, yet some of the responses were terrible, this post says it all.
PenyG is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #93
mgmvegas
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Only just seen this thread and can't believe what a total bunch of morons that exist on this forum..what the hell is wrong with sharing this heart felt sentiment and expressed in such an open way...may not be everyone's cup of tea but jeez give the guy a break.

Oh sorry your all far too ****ing manly for that kind of thing i suppose and any expression of emotion somehow reduces your status as a man does it ..just jump on the ****ing bandwagon and take this piss. I may not agree with everything he was saying but allow him a ****ing opinion.

Rant over
mgmvegas is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #94
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmvegas View Post
Only just seen this thread and can't believe what a total bunch of morons that exist on this forum..what the hell is wrong with sharing this heart felt sentiment and expressed in such an open way...may not be everyone's cup of tea but jeez give the guy a break.

Oh sorry your all far too ****ing manly for that kind of thing i suppose and any expression of emotion somehow reduces your status as a man does it ..just jump on the ****ing bandwagon and take this piss. I may not agree with everything he was saying but allow him a ****ing opinion.

Rant over
It is rather gay though, Im all for the spirit of kindness but to declare your uncoventional love for a fighter, I find slightly repulsive.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #95
MaliBua
Champion
East Side Guru

MaliBua is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #96
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1449

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayuum View Post
tl;dr

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Manning is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #97
Godfather
I put the G in God
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayuum View Post
tl;dr

Brilliant
Godfather is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #98
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
It is rather gay though, Im all for the spirit of kindness but to declare your uncoventional love for a fighter, I find slightly repulsive.
Are you suggesting that I declared some sort of love for Hatton Bill?
I think you'll find that's not the case at all.I've never been a huge fan of Ricky in terms of ability,far from it.But like it or not,that guy has had the biggest and most positive impact of any fighter from the UK for many years.Like I said,a big part of the reason I LIKE Ricky is because he reminds me of a fallen friend,as does Cotto,who was my friend's favourite fighter.

By all means have a go.I think I've showed I can take it in good spirits and the pics of Ricky on his back were funny as ****,but lets not start making things up.
I'm a huge critic of Ricky as a fighter, but I appreciate what the guy has done for the sport in this country.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 PM   #99
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
Are you suggesting that I declared some sort of love for Hatton Bill?
I think you'll find that's not the case at all.I've never been a huge fan of Ricky in terms of ability,far from it.But like it or not,that guy has had the biggest and most positive impact of any fighter from the UK for many years.Like I said,a big part of the reason I LIKE Ricky is because he reminds me of a fallen friend,as does Cotto,who was my friend's favourite fighter.

By all means have a go.I think I've showed I can take it in good spirits and the pics of Ricky on his back were funny as ****,but lets not start making things up.
I'm a huge critic of Ricky as a fighter, but I appreciate what the guy has done for the sport in this country.

In fact I'll just add to that Bill;
You jumped on the bandwagon with that other ****ing doughball who accused me of making up the fact that I watched Hatton on PPV in the nick.Even though I knew I was in possession of the facts and had evidence to back it up,I didn't make a big thing of it with you and even went reasonably easy with that other know-****-all then you want to come on and accuse me of being some sort of fanboy poofter?
Bad form indeed,and I'll be happy to discuss it further if you wish to contradict me again.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #100
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityTheFool View Post
In fact I'll just add to that Bill;
You jumped on the bandwagon with that other ****ing doughball who accused me of making up the fact that I watched Hatton on PPV in the nick.Even though I knew I was in possession of the facts and had evidence to back it up,I didn't make a big thing of it with you and even went reasonably easy with that other know-****-all then you want to come on and accuse me of being some sort of fanboy poofter?
Bad form indeed,and I'll be happy to discuss it further if you wish to contradict me again.
Don't take the banter as gospel mate, cheer up and stop being so serious, you ain't a bad lad.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #101
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Don't take the banter as gospel mate, cheer up and stop being so serious, you ain't a bad lad.
Nice of you to say so,but I think it's fairly obvious from the thread that I can take a joke fairly well.
I just found the change in your tone a tad surprising.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #102
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Brilliant
I really do appreciate the supportive posts from several people,but I have to admit GF,those pics made me laugh out loud and really appealed to my style of posting.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #103
lirva
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Has the forum turned queer?
lirva is offline  Top
Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #104
Decy
Barely Coherent