Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

no wonder ariza had nothing but nice things to say about heredia
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

this whole testing thing brought up by roach was a bluff
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,685
vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
no wonder ariza had nothing but nice things to say about heredia
Flash back to the 3rd fight. Ariza questioned Hernandez and his methods if I'm not mistaken. Recently he's been more accepting of Hernandez. Interesting that he use to work under Memo...when, where, which athletes.
JohnnyDrama99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The City Of Angels.
Posts: 8,963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.
Uh oh now its an even playing field physically just like pt 3 Only now jmm has removed more fat and replaced it with muscle.

RIP pacquiao
Doc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama99 View Post
Flash back to the 3rd fight. Ariza questioned Hernandez and his methods if I'm not mistaken. Recently he's been more accepting of Hernandez. Interesting that he use to work under Memo...when, where, which athletes.
i dont know. heredia use to work with conte in track and field. this shite gets more screwed up day by day LOL
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
Smokin' Joe
~ Dinamita Irlandés ~
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,120
vCash: 1276
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrama99 View Post
Flash back to the 3rd fight. Ariza questioned Hernandez and his methods if I'm not mistaken. Recently he's been more accepting of Hernandez. Interesting that he use to work under Memo...when, where, which athletes.

He didn't actually. He was complementing Hernandez' training techniques and for bringing Juan's training regime into the 21st century. Somehow the comments were taken out of context and JMM's team thought he was making allegations against them.
Smokin' Joe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #8
Ripper11
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,698
vCash: 1948
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

So Ariza has worked with a proven drug peddler
Ripper11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper11 View Post
So Ariza has worked with a proven drug peddler
its a soap opera
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
JohnnyDrama99
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,685
vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
He didn't actually. He was complementing Hernandez' training techniques and for bringing Juan's training regime into the 21st century. Somehow the comments were taken out of context and JMM's team thought he was making allegations against them.
Hmmm...read Alex said some things about Memo that had Ariza on the verge of a lawsuit. Conte as well.
JohnnyDrama99 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #11
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

no wonder ariza wants to kick montoyas arse
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #12
GabrielMontoya
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 354
vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
i dont know. heredia use to work with conte in track and field. this shite gets more screwed up day by day LOL
No. Conte and Heredia never worked together. They worked within the same sport community and knew the same people. But they were not working together. Conte does not endorse Heredia and is highly suspicious of him.
GabrielMontoya is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #13
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielMontoya View Post
No. Conte and Heredia never worked together. They worked within the same sport community and knew the same people. But they were not working together. Conte does not endorse Heredia and is highly suspicious of him.
thats not what i heard. but, im sure u know more than i do. i just read it some where on the net. u r more of an insider.

what exactly was ariza ticked off about when he confronted u today? inquiring minds want to know
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,429
vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
thats not what i heard. but, im sure u know more than i do. i just read it some where on the net. u r more of an insider.

what exactly was ariza ticked off about when he confronted u today? inquiring minds want to know
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #15
GabrielMontoya
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 354
vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum Says Ariza Worked For Memo, JMM's Strength Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
thats not what i heard. but, im sure u know more than i do. i just read it some where on the net. u r more of an insider.

what exactly was ariza ticked off about when he confronted u today? inquiring minds want to know
Memo pretty much, from what I understand, cut a deal to testify and was never charged for his crimes. Pretty much the opposite of Conte.

Ariza heard from a subject I interviewed I was asking questions about him. One in particular bothered him. I told him I wasn't going to print that inquiry. I had asked about it months ago and the rumor didn't go anywhere so I dropped that thread.

It didn't seem to calm him down. LOL.
GabrielMontoya is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013