Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #46
str1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Just cuz I'm not taking Oscar's tranny dick up my axe like you? OK. Make sense to the truly stupid I guess. You faggots aren't even in this argument until you can produce figures and you can't do that.
Didn't you read the article dumbass? This cannot be defendable! A trade Mares for Rios and Arum says they are not baseball players?!?! Yet he wants GBP to step aside so he can PROMOTE Mares/Donaire?
str1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #47
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
The article was linked and copied above, not sure why you are standing by this take.
I'm tired of idiots putting up hate threads. There is nothing in that article that puts the blame on anyone. I tread on idiots. I don't care if they think they can out vote me. That doesn't make them any less stupid. They have NO FACTS here. NONE yet they make a case?
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #48
ROACH
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

If Rios is next for Pac, why would Arum risk putting Rios in with Matthysse?
ROACH is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #49
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
First, the votes here on ESB mean nothing. Get over yourself. So while Oscar is out snorting coke and being a transvestite Bob is turning down his GREAT offers? Yeah, that means it is on Arum. At least in your world I guess.
what does Oscar personal life have to do with boxing?

You dont even know whats in the offers so just cut that crap short...I love how you swept my intial post under the rug just to post this!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #50
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by str1 View Post
Didn't you read the article dumbass? This cannot be defendable! A trade Mares for Rios and Arum says they are not baseball players?!?! Yet he wants GBP to step aside so he can PROMOTE Mares/Donaire?
So? You know any of the details of the offer that you claim "cannot be defendable!"? I'll wait for them. Talk about dumbass.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:13 PM   #51
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
So? You know any of the details of the offer that you claim "cannot be defendable!"? I'll wait for them. Talk about dumbass.
Since you know so much please inform us.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #52
dangerousity
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 726

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghov2k4 View Post
not that it really needs to be said but this shows why we wont ever see Pacquiao vs Mayweather.
Not really, GBP has already said they're willing to step aside to make the fight happen. They still get a cut from Pac and Floyd I think so its in their best interest.
dangerousity is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:17 PM   #53
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
Since you know so much please inform us.
Not knowing anything is the point of my posting. Bunch of people blaming Arum with no facts. You guys aren't any fun at all.

Arum = automatically at fault

Idiot reasoning. Point it out and you just get swarmed by idiots that think they are right cuz they have other idiots agreeing with them.

I'm out of this. No fun to poke blind people in the eye with a stick.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:18 PM   #54
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
You're wasting your time. ANYTHING Arum does is terrible for the sport for most of these teenybopper fans. I mean, for ****'s sake, Donaire STILL has a fight already lined up, and the usual suspects are acting as if this is a done deal. This kind of shit goes on ALL the time. You'd think guys who supposedly keep up with the sport would catch on. I say, wait a few weeks AFTER the Donaire vs. Arce fight, see what develops. After the fight. they aren't going to immedaitely sign, seal, and deliver his next opponent. Shit takes time, and these A.D.D. idiots just don't get that. If by then, GBP comres up with a sweetheart deal that Arum SHOULD take, then unleash the Kraken. Untill then, these guys are just doing their normal thing of actnig like ****in noobs.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #55
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Not knowing anything is the point of my posting. Bunch of people blaming Arum with no facts. You guys aren't any fun at all.

Idiot reasoning. Point it out and you just get swarmed by idiots that think they are right cuz they have other idiots agreeing with them.

This post is the epitome of what ESB has become.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #56
HeGlassedMe
ufc is the new pet rock
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 109

Arum is the Dana White of Boxing.
F*ck him.
HeGlassedMe is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #57
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROACH View Post
If Rios is next for Pac, why would Arum risk putting Rios in with Matthysse?
Because Rios being next is NOT set in stone. You realize promoters mention potential opponents ALL the time?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #58
Elliot
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

Donaire Mares would make more money, if this is true Arum should take it when Donaire is free

Although I wouldn't be exactly unhappy if arum made Donaire rigondeux
Elliot is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:32 PM   #59
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:

Dude, Arum reject the fight no matter how you try to slice it...thats a fact! Neither of us are around them when the fight was being discussed so we have to take whats being reported...Stop trying to act like you always have the inside info...You're no different from anybody else for that matter.

And when you get through...Its Arum fault that fight is not being made...thats fact you cant dance around.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #60
vonBanditos
Mσderator
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 3818

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
“It's not major league baseball. We don't trade fighters! You trade baseball players, you don't trade fighters. This guy knows nothing about the sport of boxing” Arum would tell ***********.
These guys should be employees and not employers. This sport is so dysfunctional.
vonBanditos is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum