Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #61
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
Dude, Arum reject the fight no matter how you try to slice it...thats a fact! Neither of us are around them when the fight was being discussed so we have to take whats being reported...Stop trying to act like you always have the inside info...You're no different from anybody else for that matter.

And when you get through...Its Arum fault that fight is not being made...thats fact you cant dance around.
So Arum MUST make plans for this next fight ASAP, even before Donaire's own upcoming bout happens? For ****'s sake, do you think things through first? Chill out man, take your Adderalll and just wait a little.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #62
FIN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

Actually cant wait till Arum dies,never though id say that about a person,the boxing world will be so much better without him..
FIN is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #63
str1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
So? You know any of the details of the offer that you claim "cannot be defendable!"? I'll wait for them. Talk about dumbass.
I know as much as the rest of the people who read the article, or atleast what was said on it. It's like you read articles where Arum says something about an offer and you believe and even provide links to such said thing. Yet, were you actually in person there? No! Was, I? No! So as you can see we, the public, goes by to what is said to the people who are actually asking the questions personally. You want numbers? For what? Would that make you believe the article is true? Based on what was said, GBP offered the better option and Arum bitched out! A trade for a trade.

A Mares/Donaire would do better economically than a Rios/Lucas (but this would be an all action pack fight) So your lover boy, Arum, once again doesn't want to put up the best fights possible.
str1 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #64
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
This post is the epitome of what ESB has become.
I understand Hermit's stance since he's paid by Top Rank, but idk why you're defending Arum. Here's is the situation

Oscar: "I'd really like to make Mares vs Donaire"

Arum: "Yeah I'll make the fight. You can't be involved at all in the fight and I'll pay Mares directly while you [Oscar] get nothing from it"

Oscar: "Ok, I'll do that if you let me do the same to make Rios vs Matthysse"

Arum: "**** you Oscar. You don't know anything about boxing"

Idk, how anybody can look at this and not see what's wrong
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #65
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
So Arum MUST make plans for this next fight ASAP, even before Donaire's own upcoming bout happens? For ****'s sake, do you think things through first? Chill out man, take your Adderalll and just wait a little.

Arum's snake ass has negotioated for other bouts when his fighter hasnt faced his upcoming opponent yet so why shoot down the opportunity to atleast discuss the specifics? So dont feed me that bullshit about we need to wait when this old hag has done it before.

Try that simple minded bullshit with somebody else you dope fiend.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #66
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

You Arum stans are something else!

**** Arum and **** you for defending this piece of shit!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #67
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIN View Post
Actually cant wait till Arum dies,never though id say that about a person,the boxing world will be so much better without him..
And he can take his sorry ass fanboys with him.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #68
Divi253
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
I understand Hermit's stance since he's paid by Top Rank, but idk why you're defending Arum. Here's is the situation

Arum: "Yeah I'll make the fight. You can't be involved at all in the fight and I'll pay Mares directly while you [Oscar] get nothing from it"

Because logically you can't, and some people seem to use logic in life.. Others, not so much..

Yet people are on here still defending it.. Arum didn't say lets see what happens in the fights first.. He didn't say let me think about it or offer me a better deal.. He flat out said we can make fight A if you let me pay for Mares and promote it alone.. We cannot make fight B with you doing the same however, that's not how it works..

Then his excuse is we don't trade fighters?!? Seriously? Are they trading for good, or to make two BIG fights people want? He couldn't come up with a better excuse than that, yet people still defend it. Do you guys come on here just to start shit with certain posters? No logic at all to defending this shit..
Divi253 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #69
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divi253 View Post
Because logically you can't, and some people seem to use logic in life.. Others, not so much..

Yet people are on here still defending it.. Arum didn't say lets see what happens in the fights first.. He didn't say let me think about it or offer me a better deal.. He flat out said we can make fight A if you let me pay for Mares and promote it alone.. We cannot make fight B with you doing the same however, that's not how it works..

Then his excuse is we don't trade fighters?!? Seriously? Are they trading for good, or to make two BIG fights people want? He couldn't come up with a better excuse than that, yet people still defend it. Do you guys come on here just to start shit with certain posters? No logic at all to defending this shit..
Spot on post...Dont see why some dumbass dudes on here still feel the need to defend Arum when Arum is clearly showing his agenda...These dudes that defend him, just like to argue...There is no way anybody in their right mind can try to defend Arum actions pertaining this.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #70
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Spot on post...Dont see why some dumbass dudes on here still feel the need to defend Arum when Arum is clearly showing his agenda...These dudes that defend him, just like to argue...There is no way anybody in their right mind can try to defend Arum actions pertaining this.
We are supposed to take the word of faggots wishing a the man dead as being in their right mind? ****ing clowns.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #71
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post

Dude, neither I nor Hermit are defending Arum if you just read shit correctly and NOT assume....
Old 11-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #72
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Arum's snake ass has negotioated for other bouts when his fighter hasnt faced his upcoming opponent yet so why shoot down the opportunity to atleast discuss the specifics? So dont feed me that bullshit about we need to wait when this old hag has done it before.

Try that simple minded bullshit with somebody else you dope fiend.
So what if he'sa done that? Like I said, just ****in wait till Donaire's own fight is done to throw a hissy fit...
Old 11-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #73
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
****in illiterates playing follow the leader... You think saying WAIT till Donaires fight is done means one is defending someone. Idiot...
Old 11-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #74
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Quote:
****in illiterates playing follow the leader... You think saying WAIT till Donaires fight is done means one is defending someone. Idiot...
What university did you go to lance?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #75
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
You Arum stans are something else!

**** Arum and **** you for defending this piece of shit!
Grow up asshole. Again, read the posts properly without making assupmtions as to what one means. And take your adderall....

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum