boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 11-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #76
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

yea.......................................

never liked this guy the from the 1st time i laid eyes on him. assholes like Arum contribute heavily to boxing waning in popularity
megavolt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #77
sonyt
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 85
Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

why Danny Garcia will fight next against Zab Judah, if Golden Boy cares so much fans, Garcia next fight would be against Matthysse
sonyt is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #78
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

i thought Arum was retired and Todd was ceo of TR for the longest time now?? Why is this ****er still able to call shots
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #79
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
We are supposed to take the word of ***gots wishing a the man dead as being in their right mind? ****ing clowns.
You can dish out names all you want to my man...Thats not gonna erase the actual fact that Arum is killing the sport!

Flip side...Are we suppose to dismiss actual facts and believe in a blinded fan boy?? Two can play this pointless game.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #80
Hermit
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard View Post
You can dish out names all you want to my man...Thats not gonna erase the actual fact that Arum is killing the sport!

Flip side...Are we suppose to dismiss actual facts and believe in a blinded fan boy?? Two can play this pointless game.
Give me the facts fan boy. Tell me what Golden Boy offered for the fight. You know, the one that can't even be seriously discussed yet because Nonito has a fight coming up. Go ahead. Tell me the offer. Give me the facts.
Hermit is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:25 PM   #81
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
****in illiterates playing follow the leader... You think saying WAIT till Donaires fight is done means one is defending someone. Idiot...
Pot meet Kettle! You dont have any room to talk.
Quote:
Grow up asshole. Again, read the posts properly without making assupmtions as to what one means. And take your adderall....
So whats the point of quoting me??? Its quite comical listening to your *****ass telling me to grow up when all you do is argue like a ****ing child yourself.

I bet you're fiening for some drugs...Dont pass your habbits on me...You're the one who need adderall you bi polar old hag.

Quote:
So what if he'sa done that? Like I said, just ****in wait till Donaire's own fight is done to throw a hissy fit...
We dont need to wait for ****, who the hell are you...You're nobody important so **** what you gotta say! I dont need to wait for ****. Like I said, he's done it in the past so why should we have to be patient when the son of a ***** you're so desperately defending didnt even take your pathetic advice.
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #82
Beenie
Evolve already!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1389

There's no compromise in Fossil Bob's audaciousness.
Beenie is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #83
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
Give me the facts fan boy. Tell me what Golden Boy offered for the fight. You know, the one that can't even be seriously discussed yet because Nonito has a fight coming up. Go ahead. Tell me the offer. Give me the facts.
I do know for a fact that Arum isnt willing to make a fight that most fans want to see.

You tell me since you're so keen on saying that Arum is being treated unfairly!
Rudyard is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #84
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 212

Quote:
Dude, neither I nor Hermit are defending Arum if you just read **** correctly and NOT assume....
um, yes you are
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #85
Eat'Em Up
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1775

Arum has a point. Why sacrifice his fighters for the sake of Golden Boy, also known as "We allow ROIDED fighters"
Eat'Em Up is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #86
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat'Em Up View Post
Arum has a point. Why sacrifice his fighters for the sake of Golden Boy, also known as "We allow ROIDED fighters"
because Arum asked Oscar to do the same thing, so Oscar just made a counter offer that was of equal value
Old 11-29-2012, 07:05 PM   #87
casian72
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Hey Lance although I usually dont agree with you, I do respect you as a poster.
So I am surprised that you would in any way shape or form try to find justification for the actions of Arum. Even if Donaire has a fight coming up if Arum really wanted the fight he could of said "Lets hold off for the result of his next fight then we will talk". But he just plain out refused and used the excuse that boxers are not like baseball players that can be traded. That itself is irrefutable evidence that Arum will only deal if he has complete control and can **** GBP. Arum is a bane on boxing.
casian72 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #88
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
The article was linked and copied above, not sure why you are standing by this take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
um, yes you are
This ***got lance is to stupid to realise that
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #89
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644

I hate to feel this way about another human being over something as insignificant as a sport but Arum really needs to die. If not for him imagine all the great fighters that could have happened these past few years. He a greedy, scheming, lying piece of **** and he only gets worse as he gets older. He needs to die or just fighters, other promoters, fans and tv networks just need to boycott him until he's where Don King is right now. Only a hand full of fighters, 2 or 3 title holders, no stars needing his best fighters to have to fight on someone else's undercard.

What Bob really meant to say was " It's not major league baseball. We don't trade fighters! Or play other teams!"
CASH_718 is offline  Top
Old 11-29-2012, 07:26 PM   #90
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by casian72 View Post
Hey Lance although I usually dont agree with you, I do respect you as a poster.
So I am surprised that you would in any way shape or form try to find justification for the actions of Arum. Even if Donaire has a fight coming up if Arum really wanted the fight he could of said "Lets hold off for the result of his next fight then we will talk". But he just plain out refused and used the excuse that boxers are not like baseball players that can be traded. That itself is irrefutable evidence that Arum will only deal if he has complete control and can **** GBP. Arum is a bane on boxing.
IDK why that is even being discussed.

yes Donaire has a fight coming up, but all Oscar said is he wanted to make the fight happen with Mares.
Arum was the first person to come out and make an offer about the fight (despite Donaire having a fight scheduled). Arum's offer of course was that he'd pay Mares himself w/o GBP being involved in the fight.

Now this wasn't an offer by Oscar, it was an offer from Arum which throws the whole argument out the window.

Oscar's offer for Rios was just in response to Arum's.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum