boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: TKO6
True 592 80.22%
False 146 19.78%
Voters: 738. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #2806
Faerun
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,514
vCash: 1171
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post


Yeah . . .

Vitali at the end of round 6. Looks like someone who is going to get a KO, eh? To he untrained eye it might appear as though he is exhausted and hanging on for dear life, but luckily we have Klitschko fans here to share their expertise with us.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Faerun is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #2807
I am tyler
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 202
vCash: 75
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
I am tyler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:49 AM   #2808
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

wazzaap
tko6
goodnight
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Old 11-29-2012, 07:42 AM   #2809
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Santiago de Cuba
Posts: 11,970
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am tyler View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Seriously though, what a chin!
shaunster101 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:40 PM   #2810
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Sucks that Lewis fans have to deal with the fact that your best win in your career is because of a lucky cut
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #2811
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,965
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Sucks that Lewis fans have to deal with the fact that your best win in your career is because of a lucky cut
Sucks that Vittles fans are so bitter that they will try and say anything to excuse Vits losses. Ny all time favorites are "Byrd didn't do **** to Vitaly, it was a self inflicted injury" and the classic "a thumb caused the cut, you can see it" and than posting video that shows the thumg landing below his eye and on his nose. You guys are pure comedic gold!!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #2812
bremen
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,316
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Sucks that Vittles fans are so bitter that they will try and say anything to excuse Vits losses. Ny all time favorites are "Byrd didn't do **** to Vitaly, it was a self inflicted injury" and the classic "a thumb caused the cut, you can see it" and than posting video that shows the thumg landing below his eye and on his nose. You guys are pure comedic gold!!!
The gift was posted since you and the rest of TKO6 sisters were not old enough to actually see the fight. You will thank me some day.
bremen is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #2813
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,965
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
The gift was posted since you and the rest of TKO6 sisters were not old enough to actually see the fight. You will thank me some day.
That's funny since the first fight I can remember watching was the third Ali-Frazier fight. What was the first fight you remember watching, Vittles-Lewis?

And your ****py asses GIF proved nothing except you have bad eyes and don't know what you're talking about. Even other nuthuggers were doing face palms when you posted that.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 AM   #2814
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

long story short
tko6
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:23 AM   #2815
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,965
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagovech View Post
long story short
tko6
For most of the Kli****s it the other way around...short story long...because the simply cant accept the truth of TKO6.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:39 AM   #2816
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
For most of the Kli****s it the other way around...short story long...because the simply cant accept the truth of TKO6.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #2817
Mr "T"
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,027
vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

What?Another thread on that eventful fight?
Truly, this fight had moe glamour than the "greatest"
Frazier-Ali confrontations
2 equally talented 250 lb. heayweights going toe-to-toe
like no other fight in history. The rematch would have
silenced all the doubters as Vitali would have punished Lewis
badly and Lewis's Mom knew it.
Lewis was great, but so was Vitali-great,great warriors who feared no one.
Mr "T" is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:50 AM   #2818
blagovech
esbs #1 pedo
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: USA USA USA
Posts: 737
vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr "T" View Post
What?Another thread on that eventful fight?
Truly, this fight had moe glamour than the "greatest"
Frazier-Ali confrontations
2 equally talented 250 lb. heayweights going toe-to-toe
like no other fight in history. The rematch would have
silenced all the doubters as Vitali would have punished Lewis
badly and Lewis's Mom knew it.
Lewis was great, but so was Vitali-great,great warriors who feared no one.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISKvZetkQI[/ame]
blagovech is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #2819
treeve
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 584
vCash: 75
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagovech View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
175 pages 9 years later and still going strong.

TKO6
treeve is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #2820
I am tyler
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 202
vCash: 75
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
Seriously though, what a chin!
True! Granite chin. Would have knocked most people out.
I am tyler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015