Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #16
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 9,642
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

That would be a great fight, one of the best match-ups in boxing right now.
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
Beenie
Evolve already!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the path to Desire > Fear
Posts: 8,712
vCash: 1389
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Make it happen, Schaefer.
Beenie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #18
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Yeah they are a bunch of SCARED BITCHES

Ducking the BIGGEST money fight available for them aside from Pacquiao

heck, Martinez and Cotto will probably never have a bigger money fight than Canelo in the rest of their careers

and still they dont answer his challenge

Canelo: (for a couple years now) I want Cotto, Mayweather or Martinez!!!!

Cotto, Mayweather and Martinez: .............................


...........................


*cricket chirps*


then they go and pick random chumps like Murray for peanuts

watch Mayweather pick Guerrero next instead of Canelo


THE OLD CHICKENS ARE AFRAID OF THE YOUNG HUNGRY LION
can you please explain why the 5'7" canelo chose to fight the loser of cintron/molina instead of the winner?

or how about canelo trying to fight the loser of williams/lara(no one scored that fight for williams and the commision suspended all three judges therafter)?

instead of jww josesito, why didnt he fight rosado?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L_8Lr2fAYo[/ame]

or vanes?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_UhN6wGCg[/ame]

or molina?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

or trout?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5FeQWMlr0[/ame]

yeah, the best fight for him was a jww josesito who was coming off a brutal fight at his first show at 147 wiht less than THREE months to recooperate who also was fighting 140-pound eight rounders a year and a half prior with a less than 50 percent ko rate.

and of course lara.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]=

and now canelo calls out sergio after sergio has knee surgery which will take a year to rehab. just like he tried to fight kirkland just six months after james had shoulder surgery but little saul is no longer interested now that james' shoulder is fully healed.

georges st. pierre took over a year and a half after his knee surgery.

*cricket chirps*
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #19
FistsOfFury
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 747
vCash: 75
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Yeah they are a bunch of SCARED BITCHES

Ducking the BIGGEST money fight available for them aside from Pacquiao

heck, Martinez and Cotto will probably never have a bigger money fight than Canelo in the rest of their careers

and still they dont answer his challenge

Canelo: (for a couple years now) I want Cotto, Mayweather or Martinez!!!!

Cotto, Mayweather and Martinez: .............................


...........................


*cricket chirps*


then they go and pick random chumps like Murray for peanuts

watch Mayweather pick Guerrero next instead of Canelo


THE OLD CHICKENS ARE AFRAID OF THE YOUNG HUNGRY LION
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
FistsOfFury is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #20
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,469
vCash: 495
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
can you please explain why the 5'7" canelo chose to fight the loser of cintron/molina instead of the winner?
For the same reason nobody wants to fight Molina. He's unmarketable

no fanbase and his octopus style is painful to watch.


Quote:
or how about canelo trying to fight the loser of williams/lara(no one scored that fight for williams and the commision suspended all three judges therafter)?
Because unlike Lara, Williams is a well known name with an exciting style and a very marketable fight. And he still got the W over the dirty boring ¨i throw punches like they cost me money¨ Lara.

Quote:
instead of jww josesito, why didnt he fight rosado?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Because Rosado didn't beat Canelo's announced opponent


Quote:
or vanes?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
or molina?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
He doesn't want to waste his time with subpar opposition like them, he wants the Cottos or Mayweathers, not these bitches. The Vanes-Lara fight just showed they're not on Canelo's level


Quote:
or trout?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sulaiman was the one who canned the Trout match for sept 15. No unification bs policy. He said Canelo was going to have to vacate his belt in order to fight Trout, Canelo didn't like that.



Quote:
yeah, the best fight for him was a jww josesito who was coming off a brutal fight at his first show at 147 wiht less than THREE months to recooperate who also was fighting 140-pound eight rounders a year and a half prior with a less than 50 percent ko rate.
Yet he is the guy who beat Canelo's opponent, so he earned his shot in ppl's eyes, he's also mexican with an exciting style, acceptable option for a Sept 15 taking all the other circumstances into account

Quote:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]=

and now canelo calls out sergio after sergio has knee surgery which will take a year to rehab. just like he tried to fight kirkland just six months after james had shoulder surgery but little saul is no longer interested now that james' shoulder is fully healed.
He' called out Sergio before, Canelo wanting him, Cotto or Floyd is nothing new. Sergio knows he cant beat Canelo if he's not 100% in shape, therefore the blatant duck of picking Murray.

Sergio is the same guy who is willing to drain himself like a corpse in order to fight Pac or Floyd, yet he's not fully confident on taking on Canelo, one of the biggest money matches out there. something Sergio is always craving for

This is just a proof of how much of a threat Canelo is for these old farts, Cotto, Floyd and Sergio


Canelo is tired of these bitches ducking his challenge when he's the undefeated cash cow he is, I dont think he's afraid of anyone, he just wants to get the big money matches ASAP, before these old farts retire, which could be at anytime. Canelo will have enough time to dispose of lesser beings like glass jawed Kirkland later on

Last edited by locard; 11-30-2012 at 05:54 PM.
locard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:44 PM   #21
purephase
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,716
vCash: 500
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
For the same reason nobody wants to fight Molina. He's unmarketable

no fanbase and his octopus style is painful to watch.
Unlike the highly popular and much beloved 2012 version of Kermit Cintron
Quote:
Because unlike Lara, Williams is a well known name with an exciting style and a very marketable fight. And he still got the W over the dirty boring ¨i throw punches like they cost me money¨ Lara.
Everyone at welterweight for years refused to fight Williams because he wasn't a big enough name. I guess getting starched by Martinez, schooled by Lara, and grinding out a boring decision over Ishida made him a star.
Quote:
He' called out Sergio before, Canelo wanting him, Cotto or Floyd is nothing new. Sergio knows he cant beat Canelo if he's not 100% in shape, therefore the blatant duck of picking Murray.

Sergio is the same guy who is willing to drain himself like a corpse in order to fight Pac or Floyd, yet he's not fully confident on taking on Canelo, one of the biggest money matches out there. somebody Sergio is always craving for

This is just a proof of how much of a threat Canelo is for these old farts, Cotto, Floyd and Sergio


Canelo is tired of these bitches ducking his challenge when he's the undefeated cash cow he is, I dont think he's afraid of anyone, he just wants to get the big money matches ASAP, before these old farts retire, which could be anytime. Canelo will have enough time to dispose of lesser beings like glass jawed Kirkland later on
I know you're just trolling with the Martinez bullshit, but Canelo's call-outs mean absolutely nothing. He's been calling out Mayweather for years but his own team admitted they turned down the fight. Actions > Words; I'm sure Martinez would can the Murray fight in a minute if Golden Boy approached them with a serious offer rather than empty talk from their latest coddled star.
purephase is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #22
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
For the same reason nobody wants to fight Molina. He's unmarketable

no fanbase and his octopus style is painful to watch.


Because unlike Lara, Williams is a well known name with an exciting style and a very marketable fight. And he still got the W over the dirty boring ¨i throw punches like they cost me money¨ Lara.

Because Rosado didn't beat Canelo's announced opponent


He doesn't want to waste his time with subpar opposition like them, he wants the Cottos or Mayweathers, not these bitches. The Vanes-Lara fight just showed they're not on Canelo's level


Sulaiman was the one who canned the Trout match for sept 15. No unification bs policy. He said Canelo was going to have to vacate his belt in order to fight Trout, Canelo didn't like that.



Yet he is the guy who beat Canelo's opponent, so he earned his shot in ppl's eyes, he's also mexican with an exciting style, acceptable option for a Sept 15 taking all the other circumstances into account

He' called out Sergio before, Canelo wanting him, Cotto or Floyd is nothing new. Sergio knows he cant beat Canelo if he's not 100% in shape, therefore the blatant duck of picking Murray.

Sergio is the same guy who is willing to drain himself like a corpse in order to fight Pac or Floyd, yet he's not fully confident on taking on Canelo, one of the biggest money matches out there. something Sergio is always craving for

This is just a proof of how much of a threat Canelo is for these old farts, Cotto, Floyd and Sergio


Canelo is tired of these bitches ducking his challenge when he's the undefeated cash cow he is, I dont think he's afraid of anyone, he just wants to get the big money matches ASAP, before these old farts retire, which could be at anytime. Canelo will have enough time to dispose of lesser beings like glass jawed Kirkland later on
molina is not marketable? but gomez is? ryan rhodes? matthew hatton?

who was rosado supposed to beat? he hasnt lost in two years and is on a seven fight win streak. wtf are you talking about "rosado didn't beat Canelo's announced opponent."

by canelos level, are you referring to a cintron who last seen losing to molina and jumping out of rings like a frog? a mosely who lost to floyd and manny, at 147, and begged naz to stop the fight against manny? the level of josesitio lopez? a guy that less than three months prior( fighters would not even think about entering the ring in less than nine months after this type of fight) was invoved in a war with his first attempt at 147 and was fighting 140-pound eight rounders with less than a 50 percent ko record just 18 months earlier?


do you have any proof that canelo called out sergio before september 15 before sergio tore his acl?

of course not.

you just got your ass kicked on your own thread.

you may not think so, but everyone else does.

oh yeah, ortiz was canelos next opponent because he had never fought at 154 before. in fact, he wasnt even top 5 ranked...at welterweight.

youre looking real stupid here.

Last edited by Quincy K; 11-30-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #23
elmaldito
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,039
vCash: 75
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

he will fight de la hoya before he gets a fight with cotto.
elmaldito is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #24
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,469
vCash: 495
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
molina is not marketable? but gomez is? ryan rhodes? matthew hatton?
Canelo has been stepping up the competition gradually ever since he became champ, and yeah, pretty much everyone is more marketable than Molina. Mexican fans just HATE mexican fighters who hug more than in a gay porno flick, like Molina does.


Quote:
who was rosado supposed to beat? he hasnt lost in two years and is on a seven fight win streak. wtf are you talking about "rosado didn't beat Canelo's announced opponent."
The only reason they gave Josesito the match was because he BEAT ORTIZ, Canelo's announced opponent, dont tell me you forgot that single detail dumbass


Quote:
do you have proof that suliaman canned the trout fight?

of course not.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
do you have any proof that canelo called out sergio before september 15, when seriog tore his acl?

of course not.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0AmxiLe0Y4[/ame]


Quote:
you just got your ass kicked on your own thread.

you may not think so, but everyone else does.

oh yeah, ortiz was canelos next opponent because he had never fought at 154 before.
Yeah Ortiz, huge welter who could do the weight jump at anytime, who weighed 164lbs against Mayweather with appealing style young, extremely athletic, and highly popular with the fans. Shitty fight yeah. **** off

in my thread? wtf are you talking about? nvm I dont care about what you or anyone here thinks, you meant absolutely nothing to me, you're just my time killers for the time being

You're wrong and biased and riding each others dicks wont change that
locard is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #25
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Canelo has been stepping up the competition gradually ever since he became champ, and yeah, pretty much everyone is more marketable than Molina. Mexican fans just HATE mexican fighters who hug more than in a gay porno flick, like Molina does.


The only reason they gave Josesito the match was because he BEAT ORTIZ, Canelo's announced opponent, dont tell me you forgot that single detail dumbass


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


Yeah Ortiz, huge welter who could do the weight jump at anytime, who weighed 164lbs against Mayweather with appealing style young, extremely athletic, and highly popular with the fans. Shitty fight yeah. **** off

in my thread? wtf are you talking about? nvm I dont care about what you or anyone here thinks, you meant absolutely nothing to me, you're just my time killers for the time being

You're wrong and biased and riding each others dicks wont change that
are you mexican? because i actually LIVE in mexico and MEXICANS could care less about canelo.

who gives a shit if ortiz was his announced oppponent? and exactly what do you mean that he COULD DO THE WEIGHT JUMP AT ANY TIME? had victor ever fought at 154 before or not? you know, like hatton and josesito. tow guys who had never fought at 154 before.

yeah. thats what i thought. and the way victor lost to the 140-pounder just shows how canelo was cherry-picking after pbf beat him up(ortiz).

and to be perfectly clear, mosely, cintron, josesito and gomez all fought their fights prior to canelo under the 154 weight limit. all four WBC title defenses. and canelo saying he wanted to fight sergio is entirely different than "calling him out" as you said. he might as well said that he "wanted" to fight wlad for all anyone cares. and the fight not appealing to fans? but josesitio would? gomez? mosely coming off two welterweight losses? cintron losing to molina and jumping out of a ring?

i would use language like "dumbass," "**** off," and
"dicks" along with childish emoticons but that would lower myself to your level which is something i choose not to do as i graduated high school many years ago.

lara and vanes not worthy of canelos time but cintron, mosely, gomez and josesitio are?

do even understand how dumb you look right now? actually, youre so clueless you probably dont even realize it.

Last edited by Quincy K; 11-30-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #26
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The City Of Angels.
Posts: 8,963
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

canelo will kill all 154 look at these butthurt bitches cryong like females on their rags because of canelos ppast opposition which is still pretty good but canelo is under a microscope, these haters will all be proven wrong come may 4th but their rags will still find something to cry and moan about specially this Quincy gay faggit who if you look at his post history has the most hate for canelo as that's all that he talks about on ESB canelo must have ****ed his mom real good this dudes his hate is as deep as it gets the hate flows trough his body and canelo is all he east sleep and thinks, faggit ass bitch. haha
Doc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #27
Slothrop
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Zone
Posts: 5,770
vCash: 1195
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Great fight, but it might be a bit too much for Canelo at this point.
Slothrop is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #28
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: mexico
Posts: 4,105
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
canelo will kill all 154 look at these butthurt bitches cryong like females on their rags because of canelos ppast opposition which is still pretty good but canelo is under a microscope, these haters will all be proven wrong come may 4th but their rags will still find something to cry and moan about specially this Quincy gay faggit who if you look at his post history has the most hate for canelo as that's all that he talks about on ESB canelo must have ****ed his mom real good this dudes his hate is as deep as it gets the hate flows trough his body and canelo is all he east sleep and thinks, faggit ass bitch. haha
have you figured out who donald curry is yet?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6000 posts and you dont even know who donald curry is. even worse is you think that canelo wouldve knocked out curry, without even knowing who donald curry is?

typical dumbshit canelo nuthugger.

please google run-on sentence. you should try the use of punctuation.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


or better yet, go back to school and get yourself a GED.

Last edited by Quincy K; 12-01-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #29
dangerousity
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 8,363
vCash: 105
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

2 of my favourite styles to watch. Gonna be very interesting, this should break 1mil ppv.
dangerousity is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #30
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
are you mexican? because i actually LIVE in mexico and MEXICANS could care less about canelo.

who gives a shit if ortiz was his announced oppponent? and exactly what do you mean that he COULD DO THE WEIGHT JUMP AT ANY TIME? had victor ever fought at 154 before or not? you know, like hatton and josesito. tow guys who had never fought at 154 before.

yeah. thats what i thought. and the way victor lost to the 140-pounder just shows how canelo was cherry-picking after pbf beat him up(ortiz).

and to be perfectly clear, mosely, cintron, josesito and gomez all fought their fights prior to canelo under the 154 weight limit. all four WBC title defenses. and canelo saying he wanted to fight sergio is entirely different than "calling him out" as you said. he might as well said that he "wanted" to fight wlad for all anyone cares. and the fight not appealing to fans? but josesitio would? gomez? mosely coming off two welterweight losses? cintron losing to molina and jumping out of a ring?

i would use language like "dumbass," "**** off," and
"dicks" along with childish emoticons but that would lower myself to your level which is something i choose not to do as i graduated high school many years ago.

lara and vanes not worthy of canelos time but cintron, mosely, gomez and josesitio are?

do even understand how dumb you look right now? actually, youre so clueless you probably dont even realize it.


That's why he sells out arenas anywhere in Mexico, and his TV ratings are ****ing huge. He has even garnered higher ratings than the Mexican National team in a couple of fights. He is Mexico's biggest draw, at the moment, and will be the next PPV Megastar.

No digas pendejadas.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013