Old 11-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #31
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Canelo Wants Cotto In May

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanMuscle View Post

That's why he sells out arenas anywhere in Mexico, and his TV ratings are ****ing huge. He has even garnered higher ratings than the Mexican National team in a couple of fights. He is Mexico's biggest draw, at the moment, and will be the next PPV Megastar.

No digas pendejadas.
own that hoe, haha

Don't pay him any attention she's just always on her rag when Canelo is mentioned. Defends Jr to death when not far back Jr wad hated on constantly, but like Jr canelo will have his time.
Doc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #32
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
own that hoe, haha

Don't pay him any attention she's just always on her rag when Canelo is mentioned. Defends Jr to death when not far back Jr wad hated on constantly, but like Jr canelo will have his time.

Yeah but the only difference is Canelo will succeed where Jr. has failed.
MexicanMuscle is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #33
Kampioni
Good Boy
ESB Addict

vCash: 684

Id buy the fight
Kampioni is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 10:36 PM   #34
FloydPatterson
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 976

A huge fight. But Cotto will tax Canelo's ass.

These 4 fighters have a date with Destiny.

Mayweather- Canelo- Cotto- Martinez.
FloydPatterson is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 10:41 PM   #35
Undisputed520
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1303

Who are you guys picking if it comes off?? I think Canelo batters him at this point. Too big and much too strong.
Undisputed520 is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #36
vengeex
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Why would he wants Trout's leftover?

(jinx)
vengeex is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #37
Hatesrats
"Al Grito De Guerra"
East Side VIP

vCash: 590

Canelo owns Mayweather in 2013-2014
#FuturePedejos
Hatesrats is offline  Top
Old 11-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #38
Auracle21
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 14814

damn locard is truly taking trolling to new heights. Good stuff
Auracle21 is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 01:01 AM   #39
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
own that hoe, haha

"own that hoe"

what are you? 16 years old?

have you figured out who donald curry is yet?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

or are you too busy bieng a self-admitted troll?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i would link all the people that have referred to you in a derogatory manner but everyone already knows that youre pretty much one of the dumbest guys here.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 01:06 AM   #40
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

That's why he sells out arenas anywhere in Mexico, and his TV ratings are ****ing huge. He has even garnered higher ratings than the Mexican National team in a couple of fights. He is Mexico's biggest draw, at the moment, and will be the next PPV Megastar.

No digas pendejadas.
tv ratings for all mexican boxing is huge. you have cab drivers fighting and people are watching it on free tv, which is what canelo is here...free.

you live in georgia not mexico. if you did live in mexico you would know what im talking about.

THE mexican fighter is jcc jr. and not canelo outside of guadalajara. its true that mexicans are loyale and love their fighters but that love for canelo is not here right now as everyone knows his career to this point is bogus.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #41
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
tv ratings for all mexican boxing is huge. you have cab drivers fighting and people are watching it on free tv, which is what canelo is here...free.

you live in georgia not mexico. if you did live in mexico you would know what im talking about.

THE mexican fighter is jcc jr. and not canelo outside of guadalajara. its true that mexicans are loyale and love their fighters but that love for canelo is not here right now as everyone knows his career to this point is bogus.
No **** boxing has good ratings in Mexico, but Canelo's ratings are on a different level. I visit Mexico quite often and have family in Mexico, so I know exactly how much attention he garners. He has mexican celebs, soccer players, and singers following his career. You can't get much more popular than that. Like I said Mexico's biggest draw at the moment is Canelo.

You mentioned in another thread that you live in Sinaloa, and you are known to be a huge Chavez Jr. nutrider, so I'm not surprised you don't like Canelo.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:23 AM   #42
p4p_kid
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Cotto will lose.
p4p_kid is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 02:51 AM   #43
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
No **** boxing has good ratings in Mexico, but Canelo's ratings are on a different level. I visit Mexico quite often and have family in Mexico, so I know exactly how much attention he garners. He has mexican celebs, soccer players, and singers following his career. You can't get much more popular than that. Like I said Mexico's biggest draw at the moment is Canelo.

You mentioned in another thread that you live in Sinaloa, and you are known to be a huge Chavez Jr. nutrider, so I'm not surprised you don't like Canelo.
actually, i dont really hate canelo but detest the trolls on here that actually taunt and degrade the forums like Doc. i dislike canelo because hes a bully and has arguably held captive the wbc belt when he shouldve fought at least someone the caliber of molina, a solid jmw. ryan rhodes as your best win in the last two years as a wbc champion is a disgrace to the sport. as for canelo being a superstar here thats simply not true as you dont see him on the tele, noticias or novellas.

im not a jcc jr "nutrider" as i actually had an action play on andy lee and had jr. against zbik at -400 and swore that i would never bet on jr. again after that performance. jr. has come a long way in the last year and a half and to be honest, is not really looked up to here even in sinaloa but far moreso than canelo.

mma actually garners more attention than boxing in the three different estados ive lived at here in mexico.

there will be plenty of seats available tommorow for cotto/trout in my favorite sportsbar whereas it was standing room only for gsp/condit.

thanks for the word "pendejadas." had to look that up.

fwiw, im not Mexican.
Quincy K is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 03:52 AM   #44
MexicanMuscle
Mexican Powerhouse
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy K View Post
actually, i dont really hate canelo but detest the trolls on here that actually taunt and degrade the forums like Doc. i dislike canelo because hes a bully and has arguably held captive the wbc belt when he shouldve fought at least someone the caliber of molina, a solid jmw. ryan rhodes as your best win in the last two years as a wbc champion is a disgrace to the sport. as for canelo being a superstar here thats simply not true as you dont see him on the tele, noticias or novellas.

im not a jcc jr "nutrider" as i actually had an action play on andy lee and had jr. against zbik at -400 and swore that i would never bet on jr. again after that performance. jr. has come a long way in the last year and a half and to be honest, is not really looked up to here even in sinaloa but far moreso than canelo.

mma actually garners more attention than boxing in the three different estados ive lived at here in mexico.

there will be plenty of seats available tommorow for cotto/trout in my favorite sportsbar whereas it was standing room only for gsp/condit.

thanks for the word "pendejadas." had to look that up.

fwiw, im not Mexican.
Now I know you are talking out of your ass. MMgay garnering more attention than boxing in Mexico.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:38 AM   #45
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Alvarez will knock Cotto out..................
Farmboxer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum