Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 11-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #301
cutthroat22

vCash: 213
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

The lower part of my pecs is getting too big to the point if I look in the mirror sidewards it kinda looks like I have tits.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #302
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323
Default Re: Bodybuilder/model picks on twerps plus nutrition,experience, fitness advice share

More incline or it's just your genetics. My lower is bigger and I do **** all decline, in fact all my chest is done on incline apart from dips and the pec deck :/
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #303
cutthroat22

Don't think it's genetics, I have a identical twin so I'd expect to be able to get the same chest? I'm just gonna scrap flat altogether.

If it is genetics its a real bummer.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #304
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Well concentrating on incline won't hurt. And I dunno about twins... my logic is you DO have some differences, I mean your faces aren't exactly the same. So possibly your bodies may have slight differences too?

So yes he might have a bigger ****.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #305
cutthroat22

Unlucky if it is, have enough trouble with mine.

How would benching a bit too far up (about 2 inch above nipple) effect my chest, it was pointed out I bench a bit too far up myself the other day, sorted it out now but it's how I've always done it I guess. Talking flat here
Old 12-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #306
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Unlucky if it is, have enough trouble with mine.

How would benching a bit too far up (about 2 inch above nipple) effect my chest, it was pointed out I bench a bit too far up myself the other day, sorted it out now but it's how I've always done it I guess. Talking flat here
Risking rotator cuff injury due to flared elbows
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #307
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Its mostly genetics i would say. The thing with the chest is that you cant really spot increase a certain part of the muscle in the same way you cant spot remove bodyfat.

And on side note how many of you guys on this thread would say in 1 point of there life they have suffered from poor self-esteem and thats why they work out?
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #308
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
The lower part of my pecs is getting too big to the point if I look in the mirror sidewards it kinda looks like I have tits.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #309
cutthroat22

Ignore this brb
Old 12-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #310
cutthroat22

[quote=pichuchu;14310588]Its mostly genetics i would say. The thing with the chest is that you cant really spot increase a certain part of the muscle in the same way you cant spot remove bodyfat.

And on side note how many of you guys on this thread would say in 1 point of there life they have suffered from poor self-esteem and thats why they work out?[/quote]
not really, more so since I joined the gym probably as i didn't really worry before. I think a lot of people think people join the gym because they have low self asteem but I don't think that's true at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Risking rotator cuff injury due to flared elbows
see I don't feel like I was using my shoulders and the guy is a bit of a bell end who will do his best to put you down at every opportunity but i'll move it forward a bit anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
cheers for that virus. I tried those floor to ceiling crosses the other day actually, pretty decent I thought but they felt like they were hitting my lower chest so i'll look at my form.
the bits I hate are the grey bit, which I think should sort itself out when I drop bodyfat and the bit that doesn't grow too well is the are I circled in yellow. As always, negative comments welcome as it could help me improve. The bruise on my bicep is from getting grabbed.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #311
viru§™
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

The white area is most likely body fat. Like you said it'll clear itself up once you drop your BF levels.

The yellow area is tough for anybody to grow. Again, it'll most likely look better once you drop some body fat, although I wouldn't expect much in that particular area of the chest.
viru§™ is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #312
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Flared elbows puts you at greater risk of rotator cuff injury regardless of if you feel your shoulders doing a lot of work or not mate. A rotator cuff injury is enough to stop you being able to press any significant weight for the rest of your life too, so not worth ****ing with.

Guy sounds like a douche regardless.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 12-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #313
cutthroat22

cheers jdsm, I'll look at my form next time i'm in the gym, I actually work out with 3 pts (that guys one but he is useless) so it's handy for stuff like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viru§™ View Post
The white area is most likely body fat. Like you said it'll clear itself up once you drop your BF levels.

The yellow area is tough for anybody to grow. Again, it'll most likely look better once you drop some body fat, although I wouldn't expect much in that particular area of the chest.
Yea, I guess i'll know better when I cut, the photos a pretty bad one but I needed one to point things out like, I'll be pretty gutted if I can't get a decent looking chest.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:13 AM   #314
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Anglo getting embarrassed and destroyed in the lounge for anyone who is interested:
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 12-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #315
cutthroat22

Hit 175kg on squat today, not amazing but a big increase for me, well chuffed.

Also failed my first squat today, scary as ****, looked like I was suplexing the bar

Last edited by cutthroat22; 12-03-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing